Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

that Kobe reminds me i had this Kobe. don't know if its a retail authentic or what it is. it does have all the little perforated holes like the rev 30's and the mesh, but the mesh is a little stiffer. it has that big tag on the neck :rolleyes

retail athentic, you got a nice one since i think they were supposed to come with normal twill.

i had a Kobe pro cut/game issue of that jersey. Mesh numbers and heat pressed patches and stuff, no stitching.

nevermind, i got confused. i had the all star jersey from vegas where they first wore revolution 30 :lol:

Last edited:
your link is replica, way different than pic I post.

I never said it was for sale in HK, I said ASIA. HK adidas flagship store web directory refer to the fake kobe like yours that they also sell.

I have pick up many of that 2012 allstar swingman from TW. and have sold many too so I can tell.

picture dont lie, people can tell which is better, if it worse in person I dont know how much worse is your fake kobe then :smile:

but if you said the quality is crap and worse than your fake kobe i cant argue more, its matter of taste, I will not argue your taste.

Im done with ebay, i win stuff for cheap and dudes wont sell them to me
mean.gif

man up and learn to use reserves and learn the value of your item and price it better, SMH

i guess im the only one with integrity since back in the day i used to list authentics and had some sell for dirt cheap and had no problem selling them at that price.
 happen to me few times too,  some even dare to message. "throw me another $50 and we're good" :smile:

Usually I pay promptly so I can give appropriate feedback.

Im done with ebay, i win stuff for cheap and dudes wont sell them to me :smh:

man up and learn to use reserves and learn the value of your item and price it better, SMH

i guess im the only one with integrity since back in the day i used to list authentics and had some sell for dirt cheap and had no problem selling them at that price.

happen to me few times too,  some even dare to message. "throw me another $50 and we're good" :smile:
Usually I pay promptly so I can give appropriate feedback.

dude had the audacity to try and charge me 2.5x the price i won them at... SMH

Yes , no stitching , Mesh numbers and heat pressed patches
i have garnett limited  / 100

i got the Dwight in the same exact jersey 11/100. came in a fancy all star box like the limited rev 30's, but was nicer. someone had the matching shorts on ebay and when i went to last second bid, my phone was having wifi issues. :smh: can't believe i have not got a sniper app yet. only time i ever seen the shorts for sale. :smh:

Last edited:
This thread has come a loooong way from displaying/discussing authentics to doing legit checks on swingmans lol

This thread has come a loooong way from displaying/discussing authentics to doing legit checks on swingmans lol

we cant control what people post even tho in the past i used to be pretty strict on only authentics being in here :lol:

i dont even care anymore to be honest, as long as this thread is active then its all good.

your link is replica, way different than pic I post.
I never said it was for sale in HK, I said ASIA. HK adidas flagship store web directory refer to the fake kobe like yours that they also sell.
I have pick up many of that 2012 allstar swingman from TW. and have sold many too so I can tell.
picture dont lie, people can tell which is better, if it worse in person I dont know how much worse is your fake kobe then :smile:
but if you said the quality is crap and worse than your fake kobe i cant argue more, its matter of taste, I will not argue your taste.

Ah yeah whatever dude, we're done here.

Will also be available online. Information for the online part will be coming later today as stated per Facebook.

May have to go in on some warm ups this time around...

Will also be available online. Information for the online part will be coming later today as stated per Facebook.

May have to go in on some warm ups this time around...

hmm

i might try and get a warm up but i doubt it :lol:

Th online sale starts tonight at 12:01 AM EST. Prices will be marked down on the site.

SMH...why do I have a feeling nothing good will be discounted forcing anyone who isn't in the Philly area to call in.

Last edited:
Has anyone on here got one of the Jordan 96 ASG jerseys they did last year with the incorrect 2?

Haven't seen one for sale but what kind of price would you be looking at?

What a joke. I guess if you don't live in Philly then you are SOL...:rolleyes

Yeah- you can call them and get 50% off of your order but good luck getting through. Unless they are setting up a call center tonight the phones tomorrow are gonna be :smh:.

Store opens at 10 am EST.

Has anyone on here got one of the Jordan 96 ASG jerseys they did last year with the incorrect 2?

Haven't seen one for sale but what kind of price would you be looking at?

I bought one for full price and still want to slap myself for doing so. I've seen them for 225, but have not kept up with prices In a while on Mitchell ness. I kind of abandoned them. It's a really nice jersey though. The 2 never bothered me. I see a pro cut one go for like 1500.

Just to inform you...

This guy on ebay eddie_jones6 is extreme shill bidder! Be aware!

Back
Top Bottom