Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hello guys! I need some help, I don't know much about NBA shirts and so. I got this jersey like 15 years ago, I bought it in Spain in a reliable shop. I wanted to know if it is fake, or a replica or whatever and if it has some value, how much could it cost? Maybe I could sell it in eBay in the future. Thanks in advance!

Hello guys! I need some help, I don't know much about NBA shirts and so. I got this jersey like 15 years ago, I bought it in Spain in a reliable shop. I wanted to know if it is fake, or a replica or whatever and if it has some value, how much could it cost? Maybe I could sell it in eBay in the future. Thanks in advance!

european replica.. probably not that much worth now.. since lj is not really as famous anymore... maybe $25.00 - $30.00 max

A few days ago my cousin found a couple of older jerseys (and a pair of shorts) in the closet! From the time he used to watch NBA.
grin.gif

Since I'm not familiar with the older jerseys (especially with Sand Knit ones), I'd like to know whether they have some value? If they are legit at all?
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Can you help me with this jersey? Is it fake or original? I can't tell (I don't know anything.. ) Thanks in advance guys!

Those Rodman jerseys are sick. What do you do with a game worn jersey full of dried up sweat, blood, spit, etc? You would think it would get funky over the years. Wonder if collectors or auctions wash them once prior to sale. 

just checkin...thanks a lot, swingman prices are too damn high so this is good....was it that nike tanktop u were askin for back then?

anyway they had the old swingman for durant but it's sold out in my size :smh: ...i'll settle for the newer version

edit: they also have authentics sprinkled in there for MLB and NHL premiers for $50

Last edited:
quick checking for my friend, he believe this is legit (bought from nbastore he said)

i'm sure that is fake, no way adidas make jordan jersey unless someone customized by themselves

Back
Top Bottom