Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

well those sizes are accurate, 36 is a Large and 34 is a Medium

i know from experience

SMH, I didn't see that Amar'e online. Even though I wouldn't have paid that much for it, just not worth it. Congrats, I would love to get an authentic orange jersey

well, if im not mistaken they havent made too many of the christmas jerseys.. especially for him, since he was injured.. i just want my kobe jersey...

I just received my authentic jerseys and shorts from ebay seller Fullmoonjerseys.
Im very happy with the prices I paid and service I received.

Thank you all who helped me figure out what size to buy.

Cheers

I just received my authentic jerseys and shorts from ebay seller Fullmoonjerseys.
Im very happy with the prices I paid and service I received.

Thank you all who helped me figure out what size to buy.

Cheers

pics? lets keep this thread alive... with pictures!

im guessing off of ebay? are they ridiculously priced?
Did Steiner have some type of sale or bargain bin recently because there are 5 or 6 game issued or used Knicks jerseys from this season on ebay for reasonable prices (compared to Meigray). 

im guessing off of ebay? are they ridiculously priced?

well, the christmas ones, this is actually the only game worn i have seen... and that is for all teams, the lakers, knicks, bulls, thunder, heat, celtics and nets.. the lady that put it up wanted a ridiculous amount for it, as the buy it now price, 7500.00 and it came nowhere close.. to for under 1000, i think i did pretty good...

not sure if steiner had a sale or anything, but that very same lady said she could get a JR set (jersey and shorts) for $2000.00 game worn, against the bulls last week

The Celtics, Nets, Bulls, Nuggets, Clippers, Lakers & Thunder Christmas jersey have been up on NBA Auctions for a few days now.

well those sizes are accurate, 36 is a Large and 34 is a Medium

i know from experience
Yes, I know that.

But I'd like to know EXACT measurements! Since these are not the same as those of Rev30's.

A single inch would make a huge difference in my case!
wink.gif

Last edited:
Procuts also used that jocktag. But, remember, Nike mass produced Jordan jerseys before he decided to retire for the second time.

But $ 450 is too much, you can find cheaper.

Last edited:
a issued jersey is always made in USA

the retail pro cuts would be el salvador and have a neck tag.

Thanks for the input guys. That jocktag really threw me off because I thought it was introduced around 1999. I've now seen 3 jocktags for a 97-98 pro cut jordan jersey including the two above and one with a small "Nike-Fit" strip above jocktag. 

Thanks for the input guys. That jocktag really threw me off because I thought it was introduced around 1999. I've now seen 3 jocktags for a 97-98 pro cut jordan jersey including the two above and one with a small "Nike-Fit" strip above jocktag. 

that one was dri fit thus the different tag. i have two of those, its a very nice jersey

Back
Top Bottom