Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

hey guys I need some help here. I bought a Jordan jersey that came up on eBay...it was a picture of a legit brand NWT at 63$. Bought it immediately and had it LC a few pages back and zyz said it looked good. He was a 0 so I figured he just didn't know what he had....well i got it in today and lets just say it isn't the same jersey as the picture showed and the thing is literally so fake my grandma who knows nothing about them would be able to tell you it's fake...it's that bad. Obviously I want my money back and I don't want to pay for return shipping either(his policy is buyer pays return shipping) and I would also like to report this, especially seeing as how the pic of the jersey shown was a legit nike authentic. Where or who do I go to in order to report this while also getting my money back? i'm incredibly pissed right now

well your gonna have to pay return shipping.

you need to file a claim with paypal

sucks that you cant even trust people these days, stupid bait and switch crap

that's what I ended up getting compared to the one pictured that I put up a few pages back....i realize to ship back is only about $1.80 but it's the principle of it. that thing is pretty horrendous.

yeah I just went to file a thing and apparently he has a no return policy. Am I really going to get screwed because of that? The item is clearly no where near what it was listed as

Last edited:
i've bought from 0's before. This is literally the first time i've had a problem with a transaction...never received something not as described and i've never returned a thing. What's funny is eBay forces you to send them a message so I sent him one. Me: "The item I received is no where near what was pictured and described and is completely fake..." Him: "these are all of my collection of jordan jersey i take pride in my collection sorry if you feel that way thank you"
laugh.gif
yeah i'm making sure eBay shuts him down.

in regards to ebay if that dude posts that pro cut champion Jordan pin stripe again take a pass at all costs. i went to see it in person today and it was beat :smh: he came down to 700 and then said make me an offer when i told him i wasn't buying. i'm not even sure it was real.

DTLR has all of their Mitchell and Ness jerseys on sale. Only 4 players  ( Pippen, Rodman, Penny and Drexler) but its worth a look. They also have a lot of the authentic warm ups on sale. I copped the last bulls 92-93 warmup it seems because it is no longer on the site. Raptors warmup going for 59.98. Check it out    https://www.dtlr.com/category/promo...2affaafd-DTLR_3_5_133_5_2013&utm_medium=email

I have that Pippen and rodman and they really are nice jerseys. The material is very nice, they have a great feel to them.

been on the prowl for a Champion Kobe Laker jersey. I was wondering about the quality and the cut of the mitchell and ness version of Kobe's earlier years. Does anyone have both? Is there a big difference in quality, fit, etc.?

those Bulls alternates look like crap.

why are the numbers and names so freakin thick and bold :x

been on the prowl for a Champion Kobe Laker jersey. I was wondering about the quality and the cut of the mitchell and ness version of Kobe's earlier years. Does anyone have both? Is there a big difference in quality, fit, etc.?
Please don't drop $260 on that. If they have the annual summertime facebook code sale when they reach 100k likes then I could see spending $130. I own the purple kobe and blue shaq from last year's sale and the quality is disappointing. Awkward fit, uncomfortable mesh, and the giant M&N jocktag. All of their current jerseys will never compare in quality to the pre made in China stuff. This all coupled with the worst customer service of any major sports retailer.

That company will never see another penny from me.

Last edited:

Da materials on da champion joints are superior...but unless u coppin a procut them joints

Run too small.

I rather cop a M&N knowin da sizes aimt gonna be small, with that said nike procuts are around.

Da materials on da champion joints are superior...but unless u coppin a procut them joints

Run too small.

I rather cop a M&N knowin da sizes aimt gonna be small, with that said nike procuts are around.

I agree Champions are so short

Received this Magic Johnson jersey today.Everything looks on point but the inside tag is kinda throwing me off though.
900x900px-LL-e7ce6954_IMG_0230.jpeg

900x900px-LL-03fc2273_IMG_0229.jpeg

900x900px-LL-403e6b79_IMG_0231.jpeg

900x900px-LL-74a04e16_IMG_0233.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom