Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Because anyone can get replicas and swingman jerseys for $20-$80. That's nothing. I bought my Carmelo Nueva York for $50 and the orange Christmas Amar'e jersey for $40. It's not rare or worth posting. When you see an authentic, it's something magical and not everyone can get. Not disrespect to swignman collectors because the price of authentics are stupid
i disagree. its not only about the price, authentics are just better than replicas. I personally wouldnt be caught dead in a swingman/replica,but if someone else wants to post the occasional swingman its fine, just dont post like 10 or 15 consecutive swingmans

They are rare.. very.. but his is even more rare since it was game issued/worn and has the orlando magic 10 year anniversary tags.. very nice jersey.. but he also paid a pretty penny for it

Yes I did pay a lot of Pennys for it, but it was all worth it!

They are indeed rare, I have seen in the past 4 years three road jersey for sale and just this one pro cut home jersey. I guess since his popularity decreased in 1998 not so many authentic jerseys were sold!

very nice Penny collections.. glad he still keep the replicas

Thanks, I read that in this thread only authentics are posted, but since I still got some very old replicas, I will upload some more stuff now!

i believe there is still a penny stars up in a size 48...i think it comes off within the next 15-20 hours. The T-Mac stars in a size 44 just came off yesterday or 2 days ago at over $500.

The older the jerseys get, the crazier the prices get,

the 98-99 shiny star road jersey I got for around USD 350 two years ago and if the McGrady goes for over 500 USD, Penny might be up there somewhere as well!

^ very impressive. I always like to see a player's collections. I only buy my teams but all these Penny jerseys are nice. The shorts, warmups and everything. Very nice

All you need is a Knicks Penny. I love the suns fireball and pinstripe ones. It's to bad injuries really derailed him
mean.gif

All you need is a Knicks Penny. I love the suns fireball and pinstripe ones. It's to bad injuries really derailed him :smh:

You got it and also an orange suns authentic road jersey. I hope to get all this by the end of this year!

Have you ever came across Nike authentic without side tag (either Dri-Fit or 5 dots Alpha Project)?

Have Nike ever used to produce such jerseys?

I've just found Robert Horry's Lakers Nike authentic on one local craiglist. All the other details on the jersey show it's legit but it has no side tag!

The guy also claims the jersey is legit and he got it from US.

I'd be also grateful if someone could tell me measures of Nike authentic size 48!

Last edited:
wish i still had my Wally Z wolves authentic :smh:

i wish i could find the guy i sold it to and buy it back :frown:

Whenever I see a Wally jersey I always think of this clip. (Damn, I miss this show :frown:)

"You were sold out, but they had a whole bed of Wally Sc-scz-sss, you know, sczizzer" :lol:

i had completely forgotten about my chamberlain jersey that i left at the tailor.

here it is. from a 52 to a 48.

Is it just me or does the placement of the Lakers logo and #13 look really low on the front? Or is that because it was a 52?

Is it just me or does the placement of the Lakers logo and #13 look really low on the front? Or is that because it was a 52?

i noticed that too. im pretty sure it was an irregular because it was also missing the year tag. the other ones that were with it had year tags but had other flaws.

Back
Top Bottom