Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

that's what I ended up getting compared to the one pictured that I put up a few pages back....i realize to ship back is only about $1.80 but it's the principle of it. that thing is pretty horrendous.

yeah I just went to file a thing and apparently he has a no return policy. Am I really going to get screwed because of that? The item is clearly no where near what it was listed as
okay here is the deal. It does not matter how much of a professional you think you are when judging if a jersey is real because company reps have been fooled before too. 75% of all jerseys on Ebay are fakes/variants/replicas/unauthorized copies or whatever you want to call them.

Now for the help you are seeking you have to file a claim with paypal and a dispute with ebay saying the seller sold you a fake item and he pulled a bait and switch. Everything should work out for you because everything on ebay is setup as a buyer friendly site now. Sellers go through the most trouble so you should be able to win your case easily.

I have that Pippen and rodman and they really are nice jerseys. The material is very nice, they have a great feel to them.

been on the prowl for a Champion Kobe Laker jersey. I was wondering about the quality and the cut of the mitchell and ness version of Kobe's earlier years. Does anyone have both? Is there a big difference in quality, fit, etc.?

Please don't drop $260 on that. If they have the annual summertime facebook code sale when they reach 100k likes then I could see spending $130. I own the purple kobe and blue shaq from last year's sale and the quality is disappointing. Awkward fit, uncomfortable mesh, and the giant M&N jocktag. All of their current jerseys will never compare in quality to the pre made in China stuff. This all coupled with the worst customer service of any major sports retailer.

That company will never see another penny from me.

Another awesome example of attention to detail by Mitchell & Ness.

Ok, well now I'm confused...we've got some pro's and con's with M&N, and I've been eyeing this damn Kemp jersey...

Now Blazers was kind enough to offer his thoughts on the "authenticity" of the jersey in regards to logo and colors etc...but that pic looks good to me. I'm not a stickler for some of the stuff you mentioned even though I agree. But when you're options are limited... Can anybody else who actually owns a M&N jersey or have dealt with them before offer up some advice for me? $300 is nothing to sneeze at if when the jersey is in hand it's whack as all hell. Thanks guys...much appreciated! 8)

I take M&N for what they are, a lot of jerseys you aren't finding in their regular form anymore so they serve a purpose

I just cop during sales, the Sonics jersey isn't 100% accurate but unless you are some jersey elitist then it's not a big deal

The quality of that particular jersey from a materials standpoint is nice

Copped this Sonics for $50

Last edited:
i wouldnt spend retail, im sure they will have a sale and you will get it for half the price.

i want to get a Payton, wish they made a white but most id spend is $125-150 because its one of my favorite jerseys.

Why did i even go to M&N, i really want the gold Kobe :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

damn that price tho SMH

Why did i even go to M&N, i really want the gold Kobe
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

damn that price tho SMH
You know you gonna end up coppin the M&N lol. But in all seriousness I dont ever remember their jerseys being cheap. In the early 2000's when the jersey era was huge I remember strictly buying swingmans and not M&N because i was a poor college kid. I'm grown now and have a decent career. Even so 300 is steep but I can afford to drop it every now and then. Just gotta make sure the bills is paid first

unless its 50% off, im not :lol:

ill never drop tht much on a jersey.

no thank you

I take M&N for what they are, a lot of jerseys you aren't finding in their regular form anymore so they serve a purpose

I just cop during sales, the Sonics jersey isn't 100% accurate but unless you are some jersey elitist then it's not a big deal

The quality of that particular jersey from a materials standpoint is nice

Copped this Sonics for $50

...and Zyzz...thanks guys! :rofl: :rofl: @ "jersey elitist"

How is the fit on that Payton? I wear M in the Swingman's and L in the Nike USA Authentics from this past summer. Looks like the M&N would be a L as well.

Also how often do they have these sales everybody speaks of lol? Like 50% off these joints is where it's at! Just dont' wanna miss or get caught off guard. Thanks again guys. I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Ok, well now I'm confused...we've got some pro's and con's with M&N, and I've been eyeing this damn Kemp jersey...

Now Blazers was kind enough to offer his thoughts on the "authenticity" of the jersey in regards to logo and colors etc...but that pic looks good to me. I'm not a stickler for some of the stuff you mentioned even though I agree. But when you're options are limited... Can anybody else who actually owns a M&N jersey or have dealt with them before offer up some advice for me? $300 is nothing to sneeze at if when the jersey is in hand it's whack as all hell. Thanks guys...much appreciated! 8)

I bought the Payton and thought it was trash. The jersey felt like a cheap curtain from a discount store. Luckily I got it on the 50 percent off sale and flipped it on eBay barely making my money back. I would defiantly go with the people saying only buy when they are on sale. Wait it out bro. In regards to the Kobe, I have the m&n purple with gold nba logo, and the yellow jersey. They are both just ok, nothing special. I don't like the feel to them. They feel (material) kinda cheap. Looks and feel is all subjective though, people say those bulls alternates are horrible and I like them. At the end of the day everyone will have different opinions and altimately you have to be the one who is happy. If you can tie a little money up on your credit card for a couple weeks, order a couple jerseys from m&n and see how you like them. They have a great return policy, but you will eat shipping both ways.

what do you guys think of the Rodman M&N pistons jerseys lying around on eBay?

are they legit?
Cuz ive seen some for less than 70 bucks

Did some comparison between the OG 97-98 Jordan pro cut and the later version with 97-98 circa jogtag

the measurement is precise widht and lenght

bacicly its the same exact jersey. only differ in jog tag and neck tag

the price also differ in landslide though

Anyone know how long the NBA store takes to customize a jersey?

Just bought a Jr Smith jersey for my gfs bday which is March 21st ... Was hoping to get it before the Knicks play the Celtics on the 27th since shes going to the game.

They estimate me having it between the 3/22 - 4/1.   Not sure if they usually do it faster or later than the estimated time.

Last edited:
Did some comparison between the OG 97-98 Jordan pro cut and the later version with 97-98 circa jogtag

the numbers looks bubbly on the first picture on the white jersey. the red jerseys numbers look better.

Anyone know how long the NBA store takes to customize a jersey?

Just bought a Jr Smith jersey for my gfs bday which is March 21st ... Was hoping to get it before the Knicks play the Celtics on the 27th since shes going to the game.

They estimate me having it between the 3/22 - 4/1.   Not sure if they usually do it faster or later than the estimated time.

is it a replica? id imagine it would be quick

thats because they didn't bootleg da OG nike tag da way they straight ran da later version in da mud during da jersey era.

i have a spurs nike procut in da older tag.

I have that Pippen and rodman and they really are nice jerseys. The material is very nice, they have a great feel to them.
been on the prowl for a Champion Kobe Laker jersey. I was wondering about the quality and the cut of the mitchell and ness version of Kobe's earlier years. Does anyone have both? Is there a big difference in quality, fit, etc.?
Please don't drop $260 on that. If they have the annual summertime facebook code sale when they reach 100k likes then I could see spending $130. I own the purple kobe and blue shaq from last year's sale and the quality is disappointing. Awkward fit, uncomfortable mesh, and the giant M&N jocktag. All of their current jerseys will never compare in quality to the pre made in China stuff. This all coupled with the worst customer service of any major sports retailer.

That company will never see another penny from me.
Another awesome example of attention to detail by Mitchell & Ness.

Now Blazers was kind enough to offer his thoughts on the "authenticity" of the jersey in regards to logo and colors etc...but that pic looks good to me. I'm not a stickler for some of the stuff you mentioned even though I agree. But when you're options are limited... Can anybody else who actually owns a M&N jersey or have dealt with them before offer up some advice for me? $300 is nothing to sneeze at if when the jersey is in hand it's whack as all hell. Thanks guys...much appreciated!
glasses.gif
like other's said unless you're a jersey snobb you're gonna be happy with em.

i have more then a few M&N jerseys, some of em actually were made better then da OGs (raptors for 1)

I simply removed the pics because I didn't want to quote all of that again. My main question is how the white 97-98 Jordan jersey is "made in the USA" thus factory team issued from that specific season when the jocktag did not come into existence until 1999-2000.

Basically I am curious to know when and where you bought that white Jordan jersey.

I simply removed the pics because I didn't want to quote all of that again. My main question is how the white 97-98 Jordan jersey is "made in the USA" thus factory team issued from that specific season when the jocktag did not come into existence until 1999-2000.

Basically I am curious to know when and where you bought that white Jordan jersey.
da white jersey in that pic was made in El Salvador.

Back
Top Bottom