Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Did some comparison between the OG 97-98 Jordan pro cut and the later version with 97-98 circa jogtag

the measurement is precise widht and lenght

bacicly its the same exact jersey. only differ in jog tag and neck tag

the price also differ in landslide though

Damn now I have to do a full quote. Funny, regarding the white Jordan jersey, the collar tags reads "Made in El Salvador" while the jocktag under "length +4" reads "Made in the U.S.A." So which one is it? Furthermore, any jersey with a "Made in the U.S.A." jocktag is game issued or gameworn and hardly ever has a collar tag at all.

Last edited:
Damn now I have to do a full quote. Funny, regarding the white Jordan jersey, the collar tags reads "Made in El Salvador" while the jocktag under "length +4" reads "Made in the U.S.A." So which one is it? Furthermore, any jersey with a "Made in the U.S.A." jocktag is game issued or gameworn and hardly ever has a collar tag at all.
I see your point of concern, thats why I make the comparison post to straight thing up from our discussion few page back.

My Point is.. beside all of confusing in tagging.. the white Jordan jersey (99-00 tag) with 97-98 is LEGIT, it has exactly the same quality like the red (OG 97-98 tag) yes lot of fake is circulate arround on that version, but not on the OG tag version, like ninjahood said.

from what I know both of those jersey was RETAIL PRO CUT that why there is collar tag.

and basicly all the pro cut blank jersey was made abroad. could be from el salvador or thailand nowadays. then to be named in team issued factory

why it has "made in usa" on the jogtag? I dont really understand either. maybe Nike just decided to custom all the blank bulls pro cut jerseys into Jordan pro cut in order to SELL fast. and put a circa 97-98 on jogtag as Jordan has retired when the tagging era has changed. just a theory of mine though.

Did anyone order a custom nba jersey from the nba store?

How is the quality and is it true to size?

How long does it take?

those Bulls alternates look like crap.

why are the numbers and names so freakin thick and bold :x
because those are retros of da dri-fit nike authentics made by mitchell and ness.

yea i know :lol:

but im saying why make it look like a fake? the names and numbers werent that damn bold :x :smh:

$50 and i still wouldnt buy it, looks fake

Have you ever came across Nike authentic without side tag (either Dri-Fit or 5 dots Alpha Project)?

Have Nike ever used to produced such jerseys?

I've just found Robert Horry's Lakers Nike authentic on one local craiglist. All the other details on the jersey show it's legit but it has no side tag!

The guy also claims the jersey is legit and he got it from US.

Last edited:
Anyone know how long the NBA store takes to customize a jersey?

Just bought a Jr Smith jersey for my gfs bday which is March 21st ... Was hoping to get it before the Knicks play the Celtics on the 27th since shes going to the game.

They estimate me having it between the 3/22 - 4/1.   Not sure if they usually do it faster or later than the estimated time.

Should be here in time. My authentics that I've ordered were about 10-14 days

Have you ever came across Nike authentic without side tag (either Dri-Fit or 5 dots Alpha Project)?
I've just found Robert Horry's Lakers Nike authentic on one local craiglist. All the other details on the jersey show it's legit but it has no side tag!

How can you search on craiglist for the entire USA and not just city by city?

So one of these I ordered from the NBAStore.com. Another I just ordered from eBay. Both are authentic but one has fake mesh (ordered from NBAStore.com) and the other is twill from eBay. Can anyone explain why and what the hell is going on with Adidas. One has an extra border and the other doesn't. One has BIG numbers and one doesn't. Are they from different years or something?

So one of these I ordered from the NBAStore.com. Another I just ordered from eBay. Both are authentic but one has fake mesh (ordered from NBAStore.com) and the other is twill from eBay. Can anyone explain why and what the hell is going on with Adidas. One has an extra border and the other doesn't. One has BIG numbers and one doesn't. Are they from different years or something?
the one with printed mesh is retail authentic, Legit from nbastore,

the one with twill is custom, even EPS cannot replicate the mesh pattern type I think.

i'm thinking about dropping some money on a rev 30 authentic. I looked at the size chart and I'm definitely getting it tailored...i'm 6'3 and a M would almost go down to my knee cap. I have literally no experience with it...I was wondering if everyone goes to a specific place or if they just go somewhere local. I know about bringing in a sample for how I want the length to be. Also just for future reference I was wondering about customized rev 30 authentics...i'm thinking about down the line getting a jimmy butler one but I didn't know if they did anything screwy with the customized authentics. with the swingman customs, which you pay an extra $20 for, the players name and number are screened on and not sewn. Didn't know if they did anything different like that with authentics

i'm thinking about dropping some money on a rev 30 authentic. I looked at the size chart and I'm definitely getting it tailored...i'm 6'3 and a M would almost go down to my knee cap.
im 6'1 and im a Large to XL b...how tight you trying to have it?
laugh.gif

360px-J.R._Smith_Knicks.jpg

this is JR smith with is jersey he rocks on court untucked...they're supposed to look long. alot of ya get fooled on how jersey posed to look

because these players tuck their jerseys inside, but once they're untucked and worn casually they're supposed to look long..

im 6'1 and im a Large to XL b...how tight you trying to have it?
laugh.gif

360px-J.R._Smith_Knicks.jpg

this is JR smith with is jersey he rocks on court untucked...they're supposed to look long. alot of ya get fooled on how jersey posed to look

because these players tuck their jerseys inside, but once they're untucked and worn casually they're supposed to look long..
oh I didn't mean I wanted a medium. Amazon still has them on sale(no mediums) and I figured if I had to get a Medium tailored, why not go with a L and spend 150 less and just tailor that. I looked at the chart and noticed that a medium is smaller chest wise than a small swingman so I'm glad I never got one because I was close. It would be skin tight on me.

i dig, here's another pic for reference.

me and iverson is da same height and this is him in a rev 30 in a XL.

they're supposed to be long..i remember those older champion authentics id stay away from because i was too tall for em, joints would fit

like belly button cut offs.

How can you search on craiglist for the entire USA and not just city by city?
It's not US craiglist!
happy.gif

I haven't even understood the point of your post...
eyes.gif

OK I try it again:

on craiglist.com it shows you countries and within the countries you can select by city and then search for your desired product.

So my question is, if I can do an overall search, without having to select a city. E.g. if I want to search something on Ebay for the entire USA, I go to ebay.com and it is not like there is Ebay LA, Ebay NY etc.,

get my question now?

OK I try it again:

on craiglist.com it shows you countries and within the countries you can select by city and then search for your desired product.

So my question is, if I can do an overall search, without having to select a city. E.g. if I want to search something on Ebay for the entire USA, I go to ebay.com and it is not like there is Ebay LA, Ebay NY etc.,

get my question now?
some apps on android allow you to pick multiple area to do simultaneous searches at da same time.

OK I try it again:

get my question now?
I don't even understand why did you start talking about that craiglist...
eyes.gif

I was asking about Nike jerseys tags! Just mentioned that I saw that particular jersey on the local craiglist.

It's not US craiglist and and I've never used that craiglist.com you talk about!
wink.gif

So I can't help you with it unfortunately.

Now when you mentioned it, I tried to make some searches by selecting my country and it can't make any!
happy.gif

Some countries are still the other word...

Last edited:
I don't even understand why did you start talking about that craiglist... :rolleyes

I was asking about Nike jerseys tags! Just mentioned that I saw that particular jersey on the local craiglist.
It's not US craiglist and and I've never used that craiglist.com you talk about! :wink:
So I can't help you with it unfortunately.

Now when you mentioned it, I tried to make some searches by selecting my country and it can't make any! :D
Some countries are still the other word...

alright, still thanks a lot!

It's unbelievable how easy it is to return items on eBay. A few clicks and they email you a shipping label

Back
Top Bottom