Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

that horry looks like a midriff. now its a robert whoorey
roll.gif

Yeah, it looks weird since it's tailored and now it's almost the same width as length.
That Horry does not look good.
Why do you think so? Perhaps it's not tailored the best but it seems legit to me.

All the other details look good.
ohwell.gif

But let's get back to my question...

Have you ever came across legit Nike authentic without any of these side tags (Dri-Fit/Alpha Project)?

Last edited:
^ the jersey looks mad wide but short enough for a 7 year old. The tag is at the edge of the jersey

that horry looks like a midriff. now its a robert whoorey

:rofl:
Yeah, it looks weird since it's tailored and now it's almost the same width as length.

That Horry does not look good.

Why do you think so? Perhaps it's not tailored the best but it seems legit to me.
All the other details look good.:\

But let's get back to my question...
Have you ever came across legit Nike authentic without any of these side tags (Dri-Fit/Alpha Project)?

not sure if you realized but since it was tailored.... the tag was removed.... :rolleyes

^ the jersey looks mad wide but short enough for a 7 year old. The tag is at the edge of the jersey
Where do you see it?!
nerd.gif
There's no any side tag!
not sure if you realized but since it was tailored.... the tag was removed....
eyes.gif
No it wasn't! The guy told me me there was no side tag when he received the jersey (it was tailored later).

Even if it was there, it shouldn't have been cut off since the jersey was cut for about 2 inches max. And the side tag is still placed higher than that.

But what's done is done. So please let's stop talking about the jersey itself!
smile.gif

My question is more important:

Last edited:
post some close ups? poorly lit and what not is kinda impossible to tell. i mean aside from being tailored, it looks good to me but if you wanna be sure you need more pics.

Ive been searching online forever for a Home Jordan Jersey either Swingman or Authentic from the 90s, not the 8403 home jersey, all i find are Huge sizes or ones that are autographed and go for thousands

Anybody have any suggestions? I'm a Medium

guess you arent looking hard enough, you can find Nike home authentics.

they didnt make Champion home authentics.

Ive been searching online forever for a Home Jordan Jersey either Swingman or Authentic from the 90s, not the 8403 home jersey, all i find are Huge sizes or ones that are autographed and go for thousands

Anybody have any suggestions? I'm a Medium

you can get a red or black pinstripe authentic on ebay easily. they didn't make retail authentics or swingman in the home white.

any of you guys know of a website called http://jmsneakers.com ?

They sell jordans and a few jerseys, I just found a jordan jersey but I didnt find this site on the Legit list thread.... anybody can confirm they are legit?

any of you guys know of a website called http://jmsneakers.com ?

They sell jordans and a few jerseys, I just found a jordan jersey but I didnt find this site on the Legit list thread.... anybody can confirm they are legit?

never heard of it but shoes look legit and price wise also

jerseys are all legit but prices are pretty high :x

post some close ups? poorly lit and what not is kinda impossible to tell. i mean aside from being tailored, it looks good to me but if you wanna be sure you need more pics.
As I've already told, I don't need LC on this jersey!
wink.gif

I just want to know if any of you have ever came across legit Nike authentic without side tag?

Last edited:
I got question about Mitchell and Ness NBA jerseys. Do they feel smaller then OG Champion Authentics ? I thought I remembered reading something like the neck holes were small or something like that. Please if any one has the info I'd really be thankful. I want to buy this Allen Iverson jersey but the smallest size they have is 48. If they run or look small then I might be ok with a 48.

I got question about Mitchell and Ness NBA jerseys. Do they feel smaller then OG Champion Authentics ? I thought I remembered reading something like the neck holes were small or something like that. Please if any one has the info I'd really be thankful. I want to buy this Allen Iverson jersey but the smallest size they have is 48. If they run or look small then I might be ok with a 48.
i dunno how da current M&N jerseys fit because they overhauled they fit system. a older 48 doesn't fit like a new 48 is what im hearing..

what they DO WELL however is accurately tell you how big or small it is on da sizing chart, go to their website and check da sizing chart.

its possible...
mean.gif
Have you ever seen such jersey?

Why did you put that smiley?
ohwell.gif
It seems that you don't agree with it or what?

I also want to ask if there use to be any tag (washing instructions etc.) inside Nike authentics?

Thanks.

48 is an XL, M&N is pretty much true to size.

Back
Top Bottom