Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hey guys,

stumbled over this thread today and it's pretty exciting. Will post pics later this week as well!

Got a quick question:

does anybody know, where I can get my hands on an

Orlando blue authentic pinstripe pair of shorts in size 34 from the 1995 - 1998 era

as well as a

Phoenix suns authentic black road pair of shorts in size 34 from the 1998 - 2000 era?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

ebay, thats really it.

dont get why its such a big deal.
ohwell.gif
I don't post often but I'm always checking for member's new pick ups. The reason i joined is really in the thread's title. The first couple hundred pages are filled with jaw dropping stuff. After that its LC's and swingmans. Like Zyzz said, it keeps the thread alive, but for people like me who were drawn here specifically to discuss 'authentics', its fast becoming mundane.

For the champion authentic jerseys, how do the sizing compare to the Nike Swingmans?

44 in champion fits like a Medium Swingman?

dont get why its such a big deal. :\

Because anyone can get replicas and swingman jerseys for $20-$80. That's nothing. I bought my Carmelo Nueva York for $50 and the orange Christmas Amar'e jersey for $40. It's not rare or worth posting. When you see an authentic, it's something magical and not everyone can get. Not disrespect to swignman collectors because the price of authentics are stupid

ebay, thats really it.

Thanks, I am checking that from time to time, but I thought that there is maybe another source, since ebay is sometimes sheer luck when it comes to searching for rare things!

Because anyone can get replicas and swingman jerseys for $20-$80. That's nothing. I bought my Carmelo Nueva York for $50 and the orange Christmas Amar'e jersey for $40. It's not rare or worth posting. When you see an authentic, it's something magical and not everyone can get. Not disrespect to swignman collectors because the price of authentics are stupid

I understand what your saying. It's just sad that swingmans are pushing towards the price of what authentics use to be. The price of authentics now is stupid and ridiculous. To get a swingman of a non popular/superstar player your pushing 110+ to either customize or order from a team store.

cuz authentics >

Never said that wasn't true I agree in every aspect. Just saying for me, having been in this thread off and on for sometime it doesn't bother me to see swingmans.

^ beautiful!!!!!! I love the two old style Suns and the Heat one is pretty cool. I had a Knicks one a while ago and sold it, regret that like a MFer :smh:

looks tight man... hey i was planning on doing the same with my blank lakers.

did u do it thru EPS? can u post up a pic of the back bro?

thanks! 

Here are my authentic Penny jerseys, some of them even pro cuts!

on this picture are my 2 authentic Reebok Penny jerseys, it's the two jerseys in the upper left corner, sorry that I do not have a single picture of them at the moment:

as you can see, I am still missing some things!

Nice collection. :pimp:

Let me know if you're willing to part with any. :lol: >D

how rare is that shiny, polyester stars Penny jersey? i've seen that like once in this thread before....i struggle to just find a McGrady

Finally got my Jordan rookie 8403 jersey. Lookin for the pinstripe alternate now.its a a little big thinking about getting it tailored. Anyone ever do it b4?

how rare is that shiny, polyester stars Penny jersey? i've seen that like once in this thread before....i struggle to just find a McGrady

They are rare.. very.. but his is even more rare since it was game issued/worn and has the orlando magic 10 year anniversary tags.. very nice jersey.. but he also paid a pretty penny for it

i believe there is still a penny stars up in a size 48...i think it comes off within the next 15-20 hours. The T-Mac stars in a size 44 just came off yesterday or 2 days ago at over $500.

I had plenty of jerseys tailored before.
here's one
before

What size do you normally wear? Do you just give the tailor a pit to pit measurement or give them one of your regular sized jerseys as an example? I guess only the neck hole would be a little bigger but that's not much of an issue with a round neckline opposed to a deeper v neck.

I had plenty of jerseys tailored before.

here's one

before

What size do you normally wear? Do you just give the tailor a pit to pit measurement or give them one of your regular sized jerseys as an example? I guess only the neck hole would be a little bigger but that's not much of an issue with a round neckline opposed to a deeper v neck.
I wear a large.Yes I use a regular sized jersey as an example.

Back
Top Bottom