Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit? I suppose it is (although the photo is not the best)?

Is it worth $25+shipping (sz 48, used but in excellent condition)?

Thanks!

I know its been beaten to death in this thread regarding Mitchell & Ness jersey quality but I think its hit rock bottom. I just got a Clyde Drexler jersey and the material is rigid thick polyster, the numbers seem to have this weird shimmer in places like when your dress shirts are drycleaned over and over again. There's also some staining below the numbers on the back. Either quality control has totally been dropped or these are just made really poorly. The fit is just rather awkward as well. I wonder how much longer this company will be in existence or if Adidas is just keeping them afloat at this point. 

$54.99, cant complain :pimp:

^had the same issue. i ordered a custom Memphis Grizzlies rev30 with my name and everything. copped a M thinking they're like the regular adidas swingman jersey, but boy was i wrong. had to send it back :smh:

^had the same issue. i ordered a custom Memphis Grizzlies rev30 with my name and everything. copped a M thinking they're like the regular adidas swingman jersey, but boy was i wrong. had to send it back :smh:
you sent back a custom jersey?

as long as you send EPS correct info and pictures of what you want done, they will do an excellent job. i dont think ive really seen anyone who wasnt satisfied with their NBA work.

[font=Arial,Helvetica][font=Arial,Helvetica]Hi all,

Last week I went to a Marshalls and surprisingly found a Mitchell & Ness 94-95 NBA All-Star Scottie Pippen jersey. After looking it over to make sure it wasn't a fake (I was fooled once before with a Magic Johnson jersey) I noticed something very odd on the label above the Mitchell & Ness patch at the bottom left of the jersey. Instead of reading "1994-1995 Scottie Pippen", it instead reads "1988-1989 Dennis Rodman".
[/font]
[/font]

5780f89b_Pippen3.jpeg
4e6ef19c_Pippen2.jpeg
d54c35b7_Pippen5.jpeg
a56de19d_Pippen1.jpeg

[font=Arial,Helvetica][font=Arial,Helvetica]I actually contacted Mitchell and Ness and showed them detailed images. They confirmed that it was real and that they "switch the labels from time to time". I'm assuming that means they make mistakes occasionally.

Has anyone else seen or heard of anything similar?
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica][font=Arial,Helvetica]Hi all,

Last week I went to a Marshalls and surprisingly found a Mitchell & Ness 94-95 NBA All-Star Scottie Pippen jersey. After looking it over to make sure it wasn't a fake (I was fooled once before with a Magic Johnson jersey) I noticed something very odd on the label above the Mitchell & Ness patch at the bottom left of the jersey. Instead of reading "1994-1995 Scottie Pippen", it instead reads "1988-1989 Dennis Rodman".
[/font]
[/font]

5780f89b_Pippen3.jpeg
4e6ef19c_Pippen2.jpeg
d54c35b7_Pippen5.jpeg
a56de19d_Pippen1.jpeg

[font=Arial,Helvetica][font=Arial,Helvetica]I actually contacted Mitchell and Ness and showed them detailed images. They confirmed that it was real and that they "switch the labels from time to time". I'm assuming that means they make mistakes occasionally.

[/font]
[/font]

Can't see the photos. 

Jerseys are legit, they just use Pro Cut in the auction to get more hits when people search for other items.

Cosign this. I have bought a couple from him. The jerseys were legit, used, but in amazing condition, the shipping was fast and a signature was required. Also the packaging was very good. Please nobody bid on that Vince carter Nike pro cut lol.

Hi all,

[ATTACHMENT=1092]Pippen3.jpg (874k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1093]Pippen2.jpg (1,354k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1094]Pippen5.jpg (1,361k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1095]Pippen1.jpg (1,390k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I actually contacted Mitchell and Ness and showed them detailed images. They confirmed that it was real and that they "switch the labels from time to time". I'm assuming that means they make mistakes occasionally.

Marshalls where?

Yeah I have seen this before. Someone for months on eBay had a black Dennis rodman bulls with the pinstripe in a sz 44, but the tag at the bottom had Jordan's name on it. He wanted $230 because it was special he said haha.

you sent back a custom jersey?

yep. the jersey had a minor defect and i just played it off like i was super pissed about it. they took it back with now problem. i got it off Modells when they had that 40% off sale, paid $150 out the door.

Maybe it'll sound stupid, but I'm wondering what does it mean when you say JOINT jersey?

I'm not very familiar with the older editions/brands actually... And you suppose to use this term for some older editions, don't you?

Is it a popular name for some specific edition of some brand or what?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom