Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

" If you hated heard the 2 Chainz album you might would say, "That joint is trash."

Fixed.

J/P - I wouldn't know who 2 Chainz was if he was sitting in the office next to me.

Still, I'm confident in my hypothesis.

Last edited:
" If you hated heard the 2 Chainz album you might would say, "That joint is trash."

Fixed.

J/P - I wouldn't know who 2 Chainz was if he was sitting in the office next to me.

Still, I'm confident in my hypothesis.

:lol:

I haven't heard the album either and have absolutely no desire to but I've heard very bad things about it. Nonetheless, in all likelihood, yours is the more accurate statement :lol:

:lol:
I haven't heard the album either and have absolutely no desire to but I've heard very bad things about it. Nonetheless, in all likelihood, yours is the more accurate statement :lol:

No doubt. I can't front, I was scared for a second. i was like, what is a dude with an Amerikkka's Most Wanted avy talking about 2 Chainz for?

That's such a good album, BTW. Production is top notch too. Ice Cube and Bomb squad in their respective primes. :smokin

Back to jerseys - any word on whether New Orleans will be keeping their basic colors when they switch names and logos next year?

never heard of it either, and i've been collecting for almost 11 years. where did you see that term anyway?

I thought it was here... :rolleyes
If not then on JC, ProJerseyTalk or SneakerTalk for sure.
On SneakerTalk.yuku this term was mentioned again and again. For a significant number of jerseys actually. E.g. for both Jordan's red and black pinestripe, for a lot of older Champion Authentics as well as for the newer ones like this Allen's one I asked you for legit check 3 days ago.

It's not connected with a single manufacturer/material for sure since I've seen it used for multiple brands and materials/designs.
I assume it's a description for the most valuable, unique jerseys, of some of the greatest players. Holy grails as someone would say:smokin , which have historical significance. Hence they are also very expensive.
Maybe I'm wrong but I understand it this way... :rolleyes

Bro, "joint" is just a slang term that can be used for basically anything. For example, if someone liked your shoes they might say something like, "Those joints are nice." If someone saw a jersey they liked on the Mitchell and Ness website they might say, "I love that new Petrovic jersey. I'm gonna cop that joint." If you hated the 2 Chainz album you might say, "That joint is trash."

Oh man.

:rofl:

So we're all pretty sure that the Christmas jerseys won't be for sale? I don't understand why they're pushing promo so hard but they don't them available. Could at least do a limited run or something.

do they sell the authentic rev 30 white miami heat uniforms the knicks beat them up in the last night? ir even the all black ones? :nerd:

Last edited:
So we're all pretty sure that the Christmas jerseys won't be for sale? I don't understand why they're pushing promo so hard but they don't them available. Could at least do a limited run or something.

they will have them for sale, in swingman.

dont think it is an authentic jersey.. and you talk about "joint" jerseys.. and assume it is a description of a unique/expensive jersey, but then put a pic of an iverson jersey that is nothing special, or does that pic have nothing to do with it?
To which jersey do you refer when you say "don't think it is an authentic jersey..."?

And why do you think this Iverson's one is nothing special? It's Champion Authentic, shinny material, not one of the greatest jerseys, but still a nice one. A lot a people like it.

How much do you think it's worth?
Bro, "joint" is just a slang term that can be used for basically anything. For example, if someone liked your shoes they might say something like, "Those joints are nice." If someone saw a jersey they liked on the Mitchell and Ness website they might say, "I love that new Petrovic jersey. I'm gonna cop that joint." If you hated the 2 Chainz album you might say, "That joint is trash."
I'm still thinking he's referring to people saying, "I don't like that joint" or something.
Bjede - Reread those posts and substitute the word "item" when you come across the word "joint." Then, let us know if the sentences are still confusing.
Thanks guys! You hit the point!

I thought it's some informal term since it was used for a lot of different types of jerseys. The ones that people like as you said.

didnt see shorts so im not sure, i dont think they have a code.

they do have the rev 30 shorts in all sizes, even the swingman version. i could not find a code either on Google cau so much other stuff comes up :\

Last edited:
To which jersey do you refer when you say "don't think it is an authentic jersey..."?
And why do you think this Iverson's one is nothing special? It's Champion Authentic, shinny material, not one of the greatest jerseys, but still a nice one. A lot a people like it.
How much do you think it's worth?

Thanks guys! You hit the point!
I thought it's some informal term since it was used for a lot of different types of jerseys. The ones that people like as you said.

i dont think the dino radja is authentic.. like you said the nba logo is not sewn into the jersey and the tagging at the bottom is not like other nike authentics i have seen and owned.

yeah, the iverson jersey looks nice, but again nothing special, because there are a lot of those for sale online.

you could just buy a regular knicks joint jersey and grab orange spray paint lol

YES
http://www.themiamiheatstore.com/Authentic/3101/dept
they used to have Wade, Lebron, and Bosh authentics in the all black jersey in all sizes but they are pretty much all gone. Dont think they will restock on those since they were only for last season.

speaking of the black jerseys, did anybody ever buy an authentic version of that? Was it the polyester material???

Last edited:
you could just buy a regular knicks joint jersey and grab orange spray paint lol
speaking of the black jerseys, did anybody ever buy an authentic version of that? Was it the polyester material???
It was really strange last season. They were selling the Authentic Back in Black version but had a photo up of the Swingman version. It was definitely the shiny polyster material because the Authentic shorts had the actual photo up. I'm wondering if the Authentic jersey had the Adidas logo stitched on the chest across the NBA logoman or looked exactly like what they wore on court. 

It was really strange last season. They were selling the Authentic Back in Black version but had a photo up of the Swingman version. It was definitely the shiny polyster material because the Authentic shorts had the actual photo up. I'm wondering if the Authentic jersey had the Adidas logo stitched on the chest across the NBA logoman or looked exactly like what they wore on court. 

i seen that...i'm very curious to see since i love the old polyester shiny material

What was also really strange was that they were selling them in Size Small as an option. That's probably because the shiny polyster material was not the slim fit Rev30 style. if anyone has photos it would be helpful. 

appears to be polyester

appears to be polyester
That was the nba.com website promo photo for the 2010-11 season. They never actually wore those on court but sold the Black Swingmans with "Heat" on the chest. The 2011-12 version had "Miami" across the chest and was worn on court and sold in both swingman and Authentic versions. My question is if anyone has a photo of the retail Authentic jersey. 

That was the nba.com website promo photo for the 2010-11 season. They never actually wore those on court but sold the Black Swingmans with "Heat" on the chest. The 2011-12 version had "Miami" across the chest and was worn on court and sold in both swingman and Authentic versions. My question is if anyone has a photo of the retail Authentic jersey. 

YES
http://www.themiamiheatstore.com/Authentic/3101/dept
they used to have Wade, Lebron, and Bosh authentics in the all black jersey in all sizes but they are pretty much all gone. Dont think they will restock on those since they were only for last season.

they have a swingman show but with the price and evetrything else its the authentic version.

i have never seen pics of the actual authentic jersey on any of the forums, would be cool to see. Sucks they are out but then again im not a heat fan so i would have never bought one.

i do know the retail authentics from heat.com come with mesh numbers, same goes for the whiteout jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom