Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That was even the case with the NIke Olympic Authentics this summer. If you aren't tall they hit your lower thigh and look like a dress. I have to fold about 4 inches of fabric in and it actually stays in place for the most part because the Rev30s are stretchy. Only thing is the jocktag doesn't show. Rev30s are also not gut friendly if that's an issue for you.  

This can not be emphasized enough.

I'm not usually one to care about how I look, or not wear something because I look fat. But, throwing on one of my Rev30s (especially a white-based home one) is straight-up depressing. :lol:

i usually rock a 48 in Champion replics (just a LITTLE bit of extra space, not tight).

will a 44 in M&N fit me fine? the lengths match up (23 w, 32 l) but I've never purchased a mitchell and ness under a sz 54.

Just bought for $150. Been looking for an authentic from this era. :pimp:

Pics are from eBay, but I'll post actual pics when it arrives.

Last edited:

A Mitchell ness 44 would be a large and about 21 inches in the chest off the top of my head. The 54 would be huge compared to a 44 in Mitchell ness. A 54 would be like a 2x-3x. As far as champion goes the only 48's I own are pro cuts so I'm going to assume the chest would be the same as a regular champion 48. Comparing a champion 48 to m&n 44, you would be loosing a few inches in the chest IMO. The Mitchell ness 44 is a smaller size than 48 champion.

A Mitchell ness 44 would be a large and about 21 inches in the chest off the top of my head. The 54 would be huge compared to a 44 in Mitchell ness. A 54 would be like a 2x-3x. As far as champion goes the only 48's I own are pro cuts so I'm going to assume the chest would be the same as a regular champion 48. Comparing a champion 48 to m&n 44, you would be loosing a few inches in the chest IMO. The Mitchell ness 44 is a smaller size than 48 champion.
I think in the newer ones a 40 medium measures 21 inches across the chest and 44 measures 23? They do get slimmer towards the waist though. 

so bottom line, a 44 in mitchell and ness would not equate to a 48 in older champion replicas?

Just bought for $150. Been looking for an authentic from this era.
pimp.gif

Pics are from eBay, but I'll post actual pics when it arrives.
 i have da same exact one, but with dri fit.

blazers really ****** up their jerseys...they should've NEVER changed it from this.

I'm thinking about buying a Jason Terry Mavs jersey and turning it into a Van Exel jersey. Theoretically, it should be easy since I should only change the name on the back. I have already located a reliable tailor who can do the job.

Now, the question is: do you know where I could order the twill letters on the Internet? I have been unable to find it so far. Thanks a lot in advance.

I'm thinking about buying a Jason Terry Mavs jersey and turning it into a Van Exel jersey. Theoretically, it should be easy since I should only change the name on the back. I have already located a reliable tailor who can do the job.

Now, the question is: do you know where I could order the twill letters on the Internet? I have been unable to find it so far. Thanks a lot in advance.

I'd just send it to EPS or a similar uniform customizer.

i think EPS can sell you the name but your better off sending it to them to do it

there is a Bucks jersey up on EPS for $60.

is it just $60 flat for the jersey with the customized name and number?!?

Back
Top Bottom