Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I stand corrected. Do we know what teams had HWC jerseys that season and were you able to customize? I've never seen one on eBay but those blanks have some potential. 

Last edited:
Off the top of my head, it was Celtics, Lakers, Bucks, Knicks. not sure who else and yes they were all online and able to customize. NBA.com as well

I remember during the off season the Bucks was on discount for $120, was gonna buy one but there was no one on the Bucks i liked including Jennings :lol:

Also Warriors (1974-75 Home) and 76ers (1966-67 Road). Knicks HWC with Stat or Melo would be a slight upgrade over the current version. Anyone have photos from their collection? Forgive my fascination with a jersey that's barely 2 years old and selling at outlets.

Also Warriors (1974-75 Home) and 76ers (1966-67 Road). Knicks HWC with Stat or Melo would be a slight upgrade over the current version. Anyone have photos from their collection? Forgive my fascination with a jersey that's barely 2 years old and selling at outlets.

ah yes, i knew it was Warriors, but i forgot which style and now i remember because someone on NLT had bought a Curry and im an idiot i just saw the Monta Ellis on ebay a few weeks ago :lol:

dont think too many people on here bought them to be honest. they were popular though since they were all rather nice styles.

don't think we wore the 66-67 or 82-83 throwbacks that season .:nerd: ....the year before yes....not in the rev 30 style

Last edited:
legit check on this authentic champion jason kidd jersey:

$(KGrHqF,!iMF!yVF-WY3BQg)13KPY!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16R,!y8E9s2fjLJ9BQg)12GjQg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16RHJI!E9qSO8mmlBQg)11z!CQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!m!FBSBfS5ukBQW7PCeu2w~~60_57.JPG

Did they have other sizes?
I had a friend pick up the medium from original location. There are 2 large jerseys available at the Marshalls Pico Rivera Towne Center on Washington Blvd. I put the jerseys on hold yesterday evening and they are apparently already on hold for two different people until 9:30 tonight. I'm not sure how honorable the hold system is at Marshalls as they probably just want to sell it as quickly as possible. It's worth a shot late tonight or first thing in the morning.

STT Sports, Stitches or any recommendations for customizing Lakers jerseys? Thanks to OP for starting the search. 

I had a friend pick up the medium from original location. There are 2 large jerseys available at the Marshalls Pico Rivera Towne Center on Washington Blvd. I put the jerseys on hold yesterday evening and they are apparently already on hold for two different people until 9:30 tonight. I'm not sure how honorable the hold system is at Marshalls as they probably just want to sell it as quickly as possible. It's worth a shot late tonight or first thing in the morning.

STT Sports, Stitches or any recommendations for customizing Lakers jerseys? Thanks to OP for starting the search. 

Exclusive Pro and Big Time Jerseys for the best job and prices. STT for a hit and miss job, high cost, and fast turnaround.

Did they have other sizes?

Damn. You're the only one I told about the spots. Theyre all on hold already? Crazy.

Trav T, i think there was an XL or 2XL. But apparently they've been spoken for.

I think I posted this awhile back. Left was a customized authentic and right is a game jersey

Damn. You're the only one I told about the spots. Theyre all on hold already? Crazy.

I honestly think the 2 large jerseys are still available because the guy I spoke to didn't want to put them on hold again. I'm fine with the medium as that's the size I wear but it would have been cool to customize all of them at once. There is a 2XL or some larger size that I wasn't interested in at Costa Mesa Marshalls last I checked. Cali gets all the good stuff. 

Damn. Well, no Lakers throwback for me. I guess this is only going on at Marshalls in SoCal.

What size Mitchell Ness NBA Jerseys you guys buying? I am 6'0 185... Was thinking of getting a medium..
I am 5' 9" 160 and got a medium Iverson that fits perfectly snug. If you want it tighter get a medium, for more room I would size up to a large. One thing to note is that the arm holes on these jerseys are smaller than any jersey I've owned. 

Don't get a medium man. That's way too small. I will assume you like your jerseys to fit snug. If anything get

a large or xl. I'm 6'1 210 and I get xxl and they are not extra baggy on me at all.

What size Mitchell Ness NBA Jerseys you guys buying? I am 6'0 185... Was thinking of getting a medium..

You're probably gonna need a 44 (L). Those M jerseys are 21" pit-to-pit, but it tapers in. The middle width of the jersey is actually 19.5". That's mighty tight.

Last edited:
You're probably gonna need a 44 (L). Those M jerseys are 21" pit-to-pit, but it tapers in. The middle width of the jersey is actually 19.5". That's mighty tight.
good info... just ordered a M sized authentic Rev30. sounds like this will be very tight on me.

good info... just ordered a M sized authentic Rev30. sounds like this will be very tight on me.

The Rev 30 authentics are very slim. There's only significant differences between each size in length. I have a pre-Rev 30 Kobe size 40 and I laid it on top of a Kobe Rev 30 pro-cut (4XL). The 4XL is only 1" wider than the size 40 pre-Rev 30.

Back
Top Bottom