Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

A-Rod hits a 2 run homer against Lee in the 8th inning of game 7 to go up 3-1 and subsequently move on to the Word Series.

Take that to the bank haters.

Originally Posted by debs 168

lol @ a red sox fan having to live through the texas rangers wins aganist the yankees just to enjoy the post season. contrary to your belief, NT isn't the end all be all of NYY sports talk on the internet, son.

how typical. instead of naming names you take lil subliminal shots like a female camel. need to handle that and check your estrogen levels.

rangers fans, enjoy your wins. the rangers have outplayed the yankees repeatedly. we just don't have "it" this year but the series still isn't over. there's always a chance.
red sox fans and mets fans i'm not even sure why you're going back and forth with either team in this thread other than doing it out of spite.

People hate the Yankees. Get used to it.

lol @ a red sox fan having to live through the texas rangers wins aganist the yankees just to enjoy the post season. contrary to your belief, NT isn't the end all be all of NYY sports talk on the internet, son.

how typical. instead of naming names you take lil subliminal shots like a female camel. need to handle that and check your estrogen levels.

rangers fans, enjoy your wins. the rangers have outplayed the yankees repeatedly. we just don't have "it" this year but the series still isn't over. there's always a chance.
red sox fans and mets fans i'm not even sure why you're going back and forth with either team in this thread other than doing it out of spite.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Proshares

But trust me, not all Yankee fans are like the %@# holes who post as you're describing.
I don't know what is worse, people assuming all Yankee fans are alike, or the Mets fans on Facebook updating their statuses throughout the game(s) with "Lol at the Yankees they suck!!" or "Way to **%$%+% go Burnett, that's what a $200 Million payroll gets you!" or last night, for instance, "Bengie Molina <3".
THIS

Originally Posted by bkmac

But trust me, not all Yankee fans are like the %@# holes who post as you're describing.
I don't know what is worse, people assuming all Yankee fans are alike, or the Mets fans on Facebook updating their statuses throughout the game(s) with "Lol at the Yankees they suck!!" or "Way to **%$%+% go Burnett, that's what a $200 Million payroll gets you!" or last night, for instance, "Bengie Molina <3".
THIS

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
  dude the Laker haters unite thread is comedy,  your good peoples and a fellow mets fan
pimp.gif
  but you've read that thread, hell you even created it
laugh.gif
  but i'm pretty sure you've seen some of the spiteful malicious type stuff that was posted in it.  95% of the stuff is comedy but 5% of the people that posted in it really were mad and uptight
Yeah, you're right.

Look, I can't even front... when the Mets get our few trolls after a rough stretch of games, it sometimes irks even me to the point where I'll get defensive. So I can only imagine what it's like to be a Lakers or Cowboys or Yankees fan. Success breeds envy. It comes with the territory.

My only thing is when fans of those teams act as if they don't expect the hate to come their way.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
  dude the Laker haters unite thread is comedy,  your good peoples and a fellow mets fan
pimp.gif
  but you've read that thread, hell you even created it
laugh.gif
  but i'm pretty sure you've seen some of the spiteful malicious type stuff that was posted in it.  95% of the stuff is comedy but 5% of the people that posted in it really were mad and uptight
Yeah, you're right.

Look, I can't even front... when the Mets get our few trolls after a rough stretch of games, it sometimes irks even me to the point where I'll get defensive. So I can only imagine what it's like to be a Lakers or Cowboys or Yankees fan. Success breeds envy. It comes with the territory.

My only thing is when fans of those teams act as if they don't expect the hate to come their way.

I need to go back to school and finish up some @#@+ and take a test so idk if ill be back in time for the game
but all i wanna say

is GO YANKEES!!!!!!! 
ohwell.gif

I have faith, even though its minimal seeing the way we've played throughout the series, hopefully we turn it around... 

I need to go back to school and finish up some @#@+ and take a test so idk if ill be back in time for the game
but all i wanna say

is GO YANKEES!!!!!!! 
ohwell.gif

I have faith, even though its minimal seeing the way we've played throughout the series, hopefully we turn it around... 

what a miserable performance by the yankees.  they've been completely outplayed by texas in this series, except for one inning in game 1. 

what a miserable performance by the yankees.  they've been completely outplayed by texas in this series, except for one inning in game 1. 

Originally Posted by JD617

i'm aware.

Originally Posted by JD617

i'm aware.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I think me, DoubleJ's and Deadset are the only color in the NHL thread every year
laugh.gif
524355a944147679eda26b5d9894320db9564c5_r.gif

laugh.gif
just finished the last season of the wire. felt like every other episode i found myself saying, "ohhh so THAT'S where that GIF on NT comes from...

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I think me, DoubleJ's and Deadset are the only color in the NHL thread every year
laugh.gif
524355a944147679eda26b5d9894320db9564c5_r.gif

laugh.gif
just finished the last season of the wire. felt like every other episode i found myself saying, "ohhh so THAT'S where that GIF on NT comes from...

Back
Top Bottom