Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

This sucks I'm in my office watching the game on espn gamecast. But so far so good fellas. I thought Gardner should've bunted with Curtis at 2B.

This sucks I'm in my office watching the game on espn gamecast. But so far so good fellas. I thought Gardner should've bunted with Curtis at 2B.

... yanks need lightning in a bottle ... cc needs to earn his 23 mil ... can't worry about lee ... just need to worry about winning game 6 ...

not even worried about yanks lack of hitting ... can't give up 7 - 10 runs a game in the playoffs and expect to win ...

... yanks need lightning in a bottle ... cc needs to earn his 23 mil ... can't worry about lee ... just need to worry about winning game 6 ...

not even worried about yanks lack of hitting ... can't give up 7 - 10 runs a game in the playoffs and expect to win ...

indifferent.gif

at this point, I'm petrified when Hamilton comes up to bat...every time he hits the ball right on the screws

at this point, I'm petrified when Hamilton comes up to bat...every time he hits the ball right on the screws

Back
Top Bottom