Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by onewearz

gametime .............

whatever .......
Is someone upset they are missing the early bird special tonight to watch the game?

gametime .............

whatever .......
Is someone upset they are missing the early bird special tonight to watch the game?

Originally Posted by bkmac

gametime .............

whatever .......

someone's salty at the fact that i been dealing with annoying met fans acting like their the ones beating us. i can't tell you how many of these inbred losers i've had to deal with in the past 12 hours .

we're playing like @++!, like these guys can't wait to be on vacation. i keep hearing " remember the sox, down 0-3 and they did it " , they also played with alot more heart. i don't see that fire no more, just seems like we're content with being outplayed and giving them the series.

i pray to bearded baby jesus they prove me wrong, nothing i'd like more than to look like an a-hole for saying this.

Originally Posted by bkmac

gametime .............

whatever .......

someone's salty at the fact that i been dealing with annoying met fans acting like their the ones beating us. i can't tell you how many of these inbred losers i've had to deal with in the past 12 hours .

we're playing like @++!, like these guys can't wait to be on vacation. i keep hearing " remember the sox, down 0-3 and they did it " , they also played with alot more heart. i don't see that fire no more, just seems like we're content with being outplayed and giving them the series.

i pray to bearded baby jesus they prove me wrong, nothing i'd like more than to look like an a-hole for saying this.

Will probably miss most of this game, but the Yankees will win today.

Its over in 6 though.

Will probably miss most of this game, but the Yankees will win today.

Its over in 6 though.

^
laugh.gif
damn I miss NYC

edit: Posada!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom