Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

6fcaa368735dc2b6e079cd886876250c-getty-104401352mh092_texas_ranger.jpg

bd40ba43949e74177d44f7df6fd6766c-getty-104401352mh090_texas_ranger.jpg

fcda80d06ffbad510ff8416de7a46af7-getty-104401352mh075_texas_ranger.jpg

b1043e858c39721ce26864596f6f4e95-getty-104401352mh077_texas_ranger.jpg

Not sure if the Yanks can bounce back. The kind of performance they are putting in doesn't inspire their fans to think that the team can just suddenly turn "it" on. They got what they needed last night: scored 1st, received the benefit of the doubt on a questionable call, a solid outing from AJ (certainly better than most expected), and they still got SHELLACKED.

Texas hasn't scored less than 5 runs in any game this series. The scary thing is that they are doing this against the Yankee STARTERS. With the exception of Pettitte, every starter has allowed at least 5 runs.

I just don't see a reversal of fortune for the Yanks. A shame too cuz this team definitely has no excuse to be getting blown out the water like this.

6fcaa368735dc2b6e079cd886876250c-getty-104401352mh092_texas_ranger.jpg

bd40ba43949e74177d44f7df6fd6766c-getty-104401352mh090_texas_ranger.jpg

fcda80d06ffbad510ff8416de7a46af7-getty-104401352mh075_texas_ranger.jpg

b1043e858c39721ce26864596f6f4e95-getty-104401352mh077_texas_ranger.jpg

Not sure if the Yanks can bounce back. The kind of performance they are putting in doesn't inspire their fans to think that the team can just suddenly turn "it" on. They got what they needed last night: scored 1st, received the benefit of the doubt on a questionable call, a solid outing from AJ (certainly better than most expected), and they still got SHELLACKED.

Texas hasn't scored less than 5 runs in any game this series. The scary thing is that they are doing this against the Yankee STARTERS. With the exception of Pettitte, every starter has allowed at least 5 runs.

I just don't see a reversal of fortune for the Yanks. A shame too cuz this team definitely has no excuse to be getting blown out the water like this.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Man some of these posts in here are so childish from both Yankees and whoever fans. Stop whining cause our team is getting beat, you guys sound like sore losers. Big deal people don't like the yankees, I didn't know everyone has to.

i'm a mets fan  but im neutral when it comes to the yankees  but i'm a laker fan so on that extent i can relate to the hate the yankees have been getting on here.  hell there's even a laker haters unite and come to arms thread here in the sports section, to me the way i see it is there's dudes in the sports section that rather see certain teams lose then their own usually pathetic underacheiving teams win. Yankees and Lakers are 2 examples of this. even though it's 3-1 and it takes 4 games to win a series ranger fans got every right to run their mouths right now, their team is handing it to the defending champs, i've seen some yankee fans getting uptight but those are usually the ones who were running their mouths when the yankees were beating philly in the world series last year, but your post is right though it's some sore losers on both sides though,  yankee fans who are mad about being down 3-1  and fans of other teams not named the rangers who rather see the yankees lose then their own team win.

Man some of these posts in here are so childish from both Yankees and whoever fans. Stop whining cause our team is getting beat, you guys sound like sore losers. Big deal people don't like the yankees, I didn't know everyone has to.

i'm a mets fan  but im neutral when it comes to the yankees  but i'm a laker fan so on that extent i can relate to the hate the yankees have been getting on here.  hell there's even a laker haters unite and come to arms thread here in the sports section, to me the way i see it is there's dudes in the sports section that rather see certain teams lose then their own usually pathetic underacheiving teams win. Yankees and Lakers are 2 examples of this. even though it's 3-1 and it takes 4 games to win a series ranger fans got every right to run their mouths right now, their team is handing it to the defending champs, i've seen some yankee fans getting uptight but those are usually the ones who were running their mouths when the yankees were beating philly in the world series last year, but your post is right though it's some sore losers on both sides though,  yankee fans who are mad about being down 3-1  and fans of other teams not named the rangers who rather see the yankees lose then their own team win.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

For my boy, Pro.....

Spoiler [+]
Seeing the Yankees struggle APPRECIATION.

pimp.gif

(too soon?)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you bastard.

No excuse needed, they're being outplayed by a better team whose strengths are the very weakness of this team.

For my boy, Pro.....

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

(too soon?)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you bastard.

No excuse needed, they're being outplayed by a better team whose strengths are the very weakness of this team.

For my boy, Pro.....

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

(too soon?)

laugh.gif
DoubleJs I swear to God, bro....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AJ Burnett did his job last night, IMO... Girardi should have taken the 5 solid innings he gave you and ran with it...

For my boy, Pro.....

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

(too soon?)

laugh.gif
DoubleJs I swear to God, bro....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AJ Burnett did his job last night, IMO... Girardi should have taken the 5 solid innings he gave you and ran with it...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i'm a mets fan  but im neutral when it comes to the yankees  but i'm a laker fan so on that extent i can relate to the hate the yankees have been getting on here.  hell there's even a laker haters unite and come to arms thread here in the sports section
laugh.gif

Man, there seem to be a lot of subliminals being thrown in here.

All I know is that I take this #%$$ as fun. Dudes always seem to remember the negative jokes about their team and quickly forget that not everyone has malicious intent behind their posts.

For my boy, Pro.....

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

(too soon?)

laugh.gif

i'm a mets fan  but im neutral when it comes to the yankees  but i'm a laker fan so on that extent i can relate to the hate the yankees have been getting on here.  hell there's even a laker haters unite and come to arms thread here in the sports section
laugh.gif

All I know is that I take this #%$$ as fun. Dudes always seem to remember the negative jokes about their team and quickly forget that not everyone has malicious intent behind their posts.

For my boy, Pro.....

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

(too soon?)

laugh.gif

Pro, first the Cowboys, now the Yankees.....well, at least you have the kni........oh......yeah, ummm, do you like the NHL? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pro, first the Cowboys, now the Yankees.....well, at least you have the kni........oh......yeah, ummm, do you like the NHL? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, i just dont see it in the cards...cant always win i guess. Hopefully they at least take this last game at home tonight.

Well, i just dont see it in the cards...cant always win i guess. Hopefully they at least take this last game at home tonight.

Don't even bring up the Devils dude, I almost kicked a TV out the window Saturday because of their loss combined with the Yankees assault.

I think me, DoubleJ's and Deadset are the only color in the NHL thread every year
laugh.gif

Don't even bring up the Devils dude, I almost kicked a TV out the window Saturday because of their loss combined with the Yankees assault.

I think me, DoubleJ's and Deadset are the only color in the NHL thread every year
laugh.gif

There's an NHL thread? 
ohwell.gif

On Niketalk?  Is it buried in General somewhere, regional?  Where ya'll hide out at? 

There's an NHL thread? 
ohwell.gif

On Niketalk?  Is it buried in General somewhere, regional?  Where ya'll hide out at? 

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

For my boy, Pro.....

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

(too soon?)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  dude the Laker haters unite thread is comedy,  your good peoples and a fellow mets fan
pimp.gif
  but you've read that thread, hell you even created it
laugh.gif
  but i'm pretty sure you've seen some of the spiteful malicious type stuff that was posted in it.  95% of the stuff is comedy but 5% of the people that posted in it really were mad and uptight

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

For my boy, Pro.....

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

(too soon?)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  dude the Laker haters unite thread is comedy,  your good peoples and a fellow mets fan
pimp.gif
  but you've read that thread, hell you even created it
laugh.gif
  but i'm pretty sure you've seen some of the spiteful malicious type stuff that was posted in it.  95% of the stuff is comedy but 5% of the people that posted in it really were mad and uptight

Originally Posted by CP1708

There's an NHL thread? 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Its been on the first or second page the last week or so.

Originally Posted by CP1708

There's an NHL thread? 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Its been on the first or second page the last week or so.

A-Rod hits a 2 run homer against Lee in the 8th inning of game 7 to go up 3-1 and subsequently move on to the Word Series.

Take that to the bank haters.

Back
Top Bottom