Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Stephen A Smith is going off 
laugh.gif

lol @ what this thread has turned into. it's definitely not looking good for us but some you Texas fans and Yankee! fans, (Mets and Sox fans - tha hella y'all doin' in here:lol:) are buggin'.

lol @ what this thread has turned into. it's definitely not looking good for us but some you Texas fans and Yankee! fans, (Mets and Sox fans - tha hella y'all doin' in here:lol:) are buggin'.

Another stellar post-season from Teix.

And it's stupid to blame AJ. You're right that he had a bad outing, but if we're not hitting, what do you expect?

And it's stupid to blame AJ. You're right that he had a bad outing, but if we're not hitting, what do you expect?

The Rangers have simply outplayed us this whole series...They wanted it more....Sure some of the games were closer then the score indicates, but when we don't get any damn hits with RISP and the Rangers do, we ain't gonna win $#%!. I don't get how some Yankee fans thought this was gonna be a easy series..The Rangers have 2 dominate pitchers and they always had the bats to put up some runs...Don't get me wrong the Rangers pitching killed us, but the other reason we are in this hole is because our bats couldn't get any clutch hits all series long

Of course I would love to see a W today to give us some hope, but they way we have been playing idk how we can win 3 straight....but since 04(
mad.gif
) you can never count anything out

The Rangers have simply outplayed us this whole series...They wanted it more....Sure some of the games were closer then the score indicates, but when we don't get any damn hits with RISP and the Rangers do, we ain't gonna win $#%!. I don't get how some Yankee fans thought this was gonna be a easy series..The Rangers have 2 dominate pitchers and they always had the bats to put up some runs...Don't get me wrong the Rangers pitching killed us, but the other reason we are in this hole is because our bats couldn't get any clutch hits all series long

Of course I would love to see a W today to give us some hope, but they way we have been playing idk how we can win 3 straight....but since 04(
mad.gif
) you can never count anything out

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I can accept that strike out from Michael Young.
But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

We need to get some composure and we need to get it quick.

We played way too Heckyl&Jyde tonight.  

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

Glad its a seven game series. Maybe this bad loss will wake us up.
I think we woke up, and woke up kickin' ***!!!!

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.
Really homie??????? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black because I KNOW FOR A FACT u wouldnt address me outside of my name in person!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ahh the good old see me off the internet comeback. Gotta love when guys get extra hurt because of something said on the internet. As for my statement I WOULD say that to your face point blank period, because it was an idiotic comment. You claim to be a fan and you in here givin play by plays, Yet you sat there and said Cliff Lee was nothing before this year. But you fail to realize he beasted all of last year in the playoffs, not only that but hes been regarded as one of the best pitchers in the league since he was in Cleveland (KLJ holla @ me), He also won a Cy Young while in Cleveland. But nah you right he was nothing before he pitched against the Rays this year. FOH

If that would make you want to fight me on the internet, let alone get into a real fight because someone called you out on a dumb comment well then I think someone might have some anger problems. Like I said I obviously cant police what another man does on the internet so keep doin you. But the pot calling the kettle black? Nah son, the little jabs back and forth between DS, Me and Yankees fans has been goin on all season. This @#+# is just jokes right now. You on the other hand are why people hate fairweather fans. They know practically nothing and are the loudest when a team is winning. But if they were losing youd be nowhere to be found. But keep doin you. Im not tryin to get banned over a sports thread.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I can accept that strike out from Michael Young.
But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

We need to get some composure and we need to get it quick.

We played way too Heckyl&Jyde tonight.  

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

Glad its a seven game series. Maybe this bad loss will wake us up.
I think we woke up, and woke up kickin' ***!!!!

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.
Really homie??????? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black because I KNOW FOR A FACT u wouldnt address me outside of my name in person!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ahh the good old see me off the internet comeback. Gotta love when guys get extra hurt because of something said on the internet. As for my statement I WOULD say that to your face point blank period, because it was an idiotic comment. You claim to be a fan and you in here givin play by plays, Yet you sat there and said Cliff Lee was nothing before this year. But you fail to realize he beasted all of last year in the playoffs, not only that but hes been regarded as one of the best pitchers in the league since he was in Cleveland (KLJ holla @ me), He also won a Cy Young while in Cleveland. But nah you right he was nothing before he pitched against the Rays this year. FOH

If that would make you want to fight me on the internet, let alone get into a real fight because someone called you out on a dumb comment well then I think someone might have some anger problems. Like I said I obviously cant police what another man does on the internet so keep doin you. But the pot calling the kettle black? Nah son, the little jabs back and forth between DS, Me and Yankees fans has been goin on all season. This @#+# is just jokes right now. You on the other hand are why people hate fairweather fans. They know practically nothing and are the loudest when a team is winning. But if they were losing youd be nowhere to be found. But keep doin you. Im not tryin to get banned over a sports thread.

This thread is just too much with some fellow Yankees "fans" making fools of themselves. I saw this coming but not to such an extent. The Rangers have turned beating the Yankees into an art better than than the Angels or Red Sox ever did. The Yankees could always come back but it's doubtful because of the team's demeanor. The Yankees aren't tough like the 04 or 07 Red Sox or the old Yankees team they're too business like. And if you don't know why everyone else is laughing the Yankees' organization exemplifies arrogance. Guys like Lonn Trost and Randy Levine don't do much to help the team's image.

This thread is just too much with some fellow Yankees "fans" making fools of themselves. I saw this coming but not to such an extent. The Rangers have turned beating the Yankees into an art better than than the Angels or Red Sox ever did. The Yankees could always come back but it's doubtful because of the team's demeanor. The Yankees aren't tough like the 04 or 07 Red Sox or the old Yankees team they're too business like. And if you don't know why everyone else is laughing the Yankees' organization exemplifies arrogance. Guys like Lonn Trost and Randy Levine don't do much to help the team's image.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

He's been playing injured since around August.  Not to give him an excuse but we're lucky that he's been out there since then.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

He's been playing injured since around August.  Not to give him an excuse but we're lucky that he's been out there since then.

roll.gif
@ where this thread has gone after last night's game...

it's not that serious, it's all in good fun. some of y'all need to get over yourselves
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ where this thread has gone after last night's game...

it's not that serious, it's all in good fun. some of y'all need to get over yourselves
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom