Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Man, why do Yankee Fans insist on bringing up the 27 titles? You were alive for probably AT MOST 5 of them, (unless you're GrampsWearz and been alive since the Highlander days)
Exactly. It's one thing to appreciate and respect the past championships in context, but that doesn't have a place here.  Bottomline, the Yankees are being outplayed. Pitching has been disappointing and our very expensive and "dangerous" hitting lineup isn't getting it done.
onewearz wrote:
my fellow yankee fans need to just realize our %+#*@ are being handed to us and just tip our caps to the better team. we look stupid with some of the @#!% being said here.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

aj pitched his way out of a yankee uniform and in his way to a pirates, indians or nationals uniform were he will suffer.....hope his ******ed @#$ gets another black eye before he goes
My question to anybody that truly believes AJ is out this offseason is this:

Where does he go? We owe him 49.5 MIL!!! NOOOOOOOO team is gonna wanna take on his contract.
You know damn well they'll eat that contract without blinking if they decide to give him the boot.
laugh.gif
That money don't mean a damn thing.

Girardi left him in too long tonight. He kept them in the game for 5+... That's all you could've asked for.

aj pitched his way out of a yankee uniform and in his way to a pirates, indians or nationals uniform were he will suffer.....hope his ******ed @#$ gets another black eye before he goes

Where does he go? We owe him 49.5 MIL!!! NOOOOOOOO team is gonna wanna take on his contract.
You know damn well they'll eat that contract without blinking if they decide to give him the boot.
laugh.gif

Girardi left him in too long tonight. He kept them in the game for 5+... That's all you could've asked for.

I know it's looking grim...but there is 1 more game. 4pm today fellas...there is still a glimmer of hope.

I know it's tough and the Yankees are getting their faces kicked in nightly...it's time to buckle up those boot straps and fight...for the love of god...fight!

I know it's looking grim...but there is 1 more game. 4pm today fellas...there is still a glimmer of hope.

I know it's tough and the Yankees are getting their faces kicked in nightly...it's time to buckle up those boot straps and fight...for the love of god...fight!

How many felllow Yankee brethren think that we can come back? C.C comes out pitches his butt off. Hughes does what he did his rookie year in Texas and its all hands on deck maybe even C.C ready off 2 days rest from the pen? Swisher at first now with Berkman getting abs every game hes gotta be better then tex as this series right?

How many felllow Yankee brethren think that we can come back? C.C comes out pitches his butt off. Hughes does what he did his rookie year in Texas and its all hands on deck maybe even C.C ready off 2 days rest from the pen? Swisher at first now with Berkman getting abs every game hes gotta be better then tex as this series right?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

Well, you're partially correct. But I just can't see us trading him away and taking on #5 of the 49.5 to have him pitch somewhere else. We'll give him the Pavano treatment. Pay him wahtever is left and then just get rid of him once it's over.

But that's not our problem right now. This "super powered" offense that was supposed to kill the ball, can't hit a lick right now. Outside of Robbie, our numbers are atrocious. Getting rid of Damon and Matsui is kinda coming back to get us right now.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

Well, you're partially correct. But I just can't see us trading him away and taking on #5 of the 49.5 to have him pitch somewhere else. We'll give him the Pavano treatment. Pay him wahtever is left and then just get rid of him once it's over.

But that's not our problem right now. This "super powered" offense that was supposed to kill the ball, can't hit a lick right now. Outside of Robbie, our numbers are atrocious. Getting rid of Damon and Matsui is kinda coming back to get us right now.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I can accept that strike out from Michael Young.
But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

We need to get some composure and we need to get it quick.

We played way too Heckyl&Jyde tonight.  

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

Glad its a seven game series. Maybe this bad loss will wake us up.
I think we woke up, and woke up kickin' ***!!!!

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.
Really homie??????? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black because I KNOW FOR A FACT u wouldnt address me outside of my name in person!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cmon dude, this is an INTERNET FORUM. You're really gonna get upset about what someone else WRITES?! You will NEVER meet this dude in person, so no need to call out anyone to the "streets." Let's try to keep this in writing. He goes at you, go at him with words here.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I can accept that strike out from Michael Young.
But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

We need to get some composure and we need to get it quick.

We played way too Heckyl&Jyde tonight.  

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

Glad its a seven game series. Maybe this bad loss will wake us up.
I think we woke up, and woke up kickin' ***!!!!

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.
Really homie??????? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black because I KNOW FOR A FACT u wouldnt address me outside of my name in person!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cmon dude, this is an INTERNET FORUM. You're really gonna get upset about what someone else WRITES?! You will NEVER meet this dude in person, so no need to call out anyone to the "streets." Let's try to keep this in writing. He goes at you, go at him with words here.

Why are we giving AJ the boot though?

Dude helped us win the WS last year, and now this year he struggling and thats the end for him?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
How easy you people forget.

Hes a very good pitcher. The Pavano treatment? Please Pavano was a scrub and always hurt. AJ isnt that. He just needs to work on his mental and he will be all good.

you rangers fans in here are !+$@$+% ##!!+%%@$%$@* forreal..we're getting the *%%% kicked out of us but for you to talk all this *%%% about how we can't take hate blah blah $%+$ YALL, we take the most hate from anyone so $%+$ yall. payroll this payroll that you Rangers fans are @*@%@+* ******s you realize that, I mean this *%%% makes me furious that MLB @*@%@+* allows this and i know the *@!$%!*+%+@*# rules but yall realize that you $+%+##@% are bankrupt and MLB allowed you to add payroll just cause...let's see....for no reason..so basically for you to call out payroll, while us, the mets, sox, others are enabling you guys to play..yea....$%+$ yall

you rangers fans in here are !+$@$+% ##!!+%%@$%$@* forreal..we're getting the *%%% kicked out of us but for you to talk all this *%%% about how we can't take hate blah blah $%+$ YALL, we take the most hate from anyone so $%+$ yall. payroll this payroll that you Rangers fans are @*@%@+* ******s you realize that, I mean this *%%% makes me furious that MLB @*@%@+* allows this and i know the *@!$%!*+%+@*# rules but yall realize that you $+%+##@% are bankrupt and MLB allowed you to add payroll just cause...let's see....for no reason..so basically for you to call out payroll, while us, the mets, sox, others are enabling you guys to play..yea....$%+$ yall

Why are we giving AJ the boot though?

Dude helped us win the WS last year, and now this year he struggling and thats the end for him?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
How easy you people forget.

Hes a very good pitcher. The Pavano treatment? Please Pavano was a scrub and always hurt. AJ isnt that. He just needs to work on his mental and he will be all good.

Back
Top Bottom