Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Man, why do Yankee Fans insist on bringing up the 27 titles? You were alive for probably AT MOST 5 of them, (unless you're GrampsWearz and been alive since the Highlander days)
Word. Its pointless. Especially when everyone is talking about the season/series/game at hand.

Titles arguments are old and played.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Jordan, You gotta change the thread title. I think the Yankees still think they winning the series 1-0

Last jab for the night. See you guys 2morrow.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't even notice. Thanks for the kind reminder.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Man, why do Yankee Fans insist on bringing up the 27 titles? You were alive for probably AT MOST 5 of them, (unless you're GrampsWearz and been alive since the Highlander days)
Word. Its pointless. Especially when everyone is talking about the season/series/game at hand.

Jordan, You gotta change the thread title. I think the Yankees still think they winning the series 1-0

Last jab for the night. See you guys 2morrow.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't even notice. Thanks for the kind reminder.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Forgot all them championships did them an ounce of good this year...
What happened bruh? 
laugh.gif
 It wont from "Yall aint gonna win @%!* anyways"
To "well uh.. forget about them, its not doing @%!* this year..."

And exucse me but have u clincthed the series yet? Have you beating Philly or SF to win the seies yet?

Have the mavs beating the spurs or the lakers yet to get to the finals?

U sure do talk like your town is a winner, and talkin down to us like we the #$@+%%! KC royals... fall back son... 

I love seeing New York Yankees fans reveal themselves by not being able to handle the hate for the Bronx Bombers. 
roll.gif

Shots fired at me?
roll.gif

Oh ska, believe me i was in the thread last year when the Yanks beat the Angels... Dont get confused cause my old username got banned

Spoiler [+]
does Lonelyboysole ring a bell? if not, go search up the thread... bruh

and dont get it confused cause i cant handle it, I dont live in Ny anymore so i take @%!* from friends all the time wen yankees lose... I usually just let them take jabs at me and i take them.. I let them enjoy it.. "Like damn yall got your #%+$$ kicked last night.. 8-0 on ur turf, blah blah, but wen they start making out landish remarks , the passion kicks in ... please dont get it confused ... bruh 

And if we're going off time of  my birth.. then fine 5/6 WS rings > Everyone else .. STILL
laugh.gif

What happened bruh? 
laugh.gif

And exucse me but have u clincthed the series yet? Have you beating Philly or SF to win the seies yet?

U sure do talk like your town is a winner, and talkin down to us like we the #$@+%%! KC royals... fall back son... 

I love seeing New York Yankees fans reveal themselves by not being able to handle the hate for the Bronx Bombers. 
roll.gif

Shots fired at me?
roll.gif

Oh ska, believe me i was in the thread last year when the Yanks beat the Angels... Dont get confused cause my old username got banned

Spoiler [+]
does Lonelyboysole ring a bell? if not, go search up the thread... bruh

and dont get it confused cause i cant handle it, I dont live in Ny anymore so i take @%!* from friends all the time wen yankees lose... I usually just let them take jabs at me and i take them.. I let them enjoy it.. "Like damn yall got your #%+$$ kicked last night.. 8-0 on ur turf, blah blah, but wen they start making out landish remarks , the passion kicks in ... please dont get it confused ... bruh 

And if we're going off time of  my birth.. then fine 5/6 WS rings > Everyone else .. STILL
laugh.gif

my fellow yankee fans need to just realize our %+#*@ are being handed to us and just tip our caps to the better team. we look stupid with some of the @#!% being said here.

my fellow yankee fans need to just realize our %+#*@ are being handed to us and just tip our caps to the better team. we look stupid with some of the @#!% being said here.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Man, I've tipped my cap plenty of times.

There's no way else to put it. They are destroying us. No KY
laugh.gif

Man, I've tipped my cap plenty of times.

There's no way else to put it. They are destroying us. No KY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

just like payroll arguments.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Ah, so wisdom does come with old age.
laugh.gif

Grandpa's right though, gotta take this shutup and take this ##+ whopping.

Ah, so wisdom does come with old age.
laugh.gif

Grandpa's right though, gotta take this shutup and take this ##+ whopping.

we bought world series
indifferent.gif

that is the dumbest excuse ppl can have on any team........like anaheim, mets and red sox dont spend cash?...its our fault our owners have the cash to spend and wanna put out a winner every year
indifferent.gif

doesnt mean we will win every year

but to Nowitness41Dirk and Mr S J King, u guys won this series............. congrats and enjoy this run...........im singling yall 2 out because i consider yall the only real rangers fans on here

gloat, rub it in our faces (pause), pull out the gifs. and pics

yall destroyed us, our team looked pathetic all series except andy and cano

i will root for yall in the world series, yall still have my fav. player vlad on your team

as far as us yankee fans, back to the drawing board.......we need pitching

aj pitched his way out of a yankee uniform and in his way to a pirates, indians or nationals uniform were he will suffer.....hope his ******ed @#$ gets another black eye before he goes

we bought world series
indifferent.gif

that is the dumbest excuse ppl can have on any team........like anaheim, mets and red sox dont spend cash?...its our fault our owners have the cash to spend and wanna put out a winner every year
indifferent.gif

doesnt mean we will win every year

but to Nowitness41Dirk and Mr S J King, u guys won this series............. congrats and enjoy this run...........im singling yall 2 out because i consider yall the only real rangers fans on here

gloat, rub it in our faces (pause), pull out the gifs. and pics

yall destroyed us, our team looked pathetic all series except andy and cano

i will root for yall in the world series, yall still have my fav. player vlad on your team

as far as us yankee fans, back to the drawing board.......we need pitching

aj pitched his way out of a yankee uniform and in his way to a pirates, indians or nationals uniform were he will suffer.....hope his ******ed @#$ gets another black eye before he goes

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

What happened bruh? 
laugh.gif

I'm not the one that brought up 27 championships, pal... And what I said didn't contradict what I said previously, so... Um... What's your point? And what do the Mavs, Spurs, or Lakers have anything to do with anything?

I don't have to worry about Philly or San Francisco right now. I'm going to enjoy every minute of the Rangers beating the hell out of the Yankees and watching some of you dudes piss and moan about it.

A few of yall dudes are seriously too damn much. Been whining like a bunch of broads for three straight games cuz you're getting your !%##* kicked. The rest of yall dudes... You know it's all love. You know who you are.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

What happened bruh? 
laugh.gif

I'm not the one that brought up 27 championships, pal... And what I said didn't contradict what I said previously, so... Um... What's your point? And what do the Mavs, Spurs, or Lakers have anything to do with anything?

I don't have to worry about Philly or San Francisco right now. I'm going to enjoy every minute of the Rangers beating the hell out of the Yankees and watching some of you dudes piss and moan about it.

A few of yall dudes are seriously too damn much. Been whining like a bunch of broads for three straight games cuz you're getting your !%##* kicked. The rest of yall dudes... You know it's all love. You know who you are.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

My question to anybody that truly believes AJ is out this offseason is this:

Where does he go? We owe him 49.5 MIL!!! NOOOOOOOO team is gonna wanna take on his contract.

Originally Posted by debs 168

wink.gif
That too.

Basically, at the end of the day, just gotta ignore everyone and their stupid arguments. No point in getting into it with them.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

My question to anybody that truly believes AJ is out this offseason is this:

Where does he go? We owe him 49.5 MIL!!! NOOOOOOOO team is gonna wanna take on his contract.

Originally Posted by debs 168

wink.gif
That too.

Basically, at the end of the day, just gotta ignore everyone and their stupid arguments. No point in getting into it with them.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

I can accept that strike out from Michael Young.
But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

We need to get some composure and we need to get it quick.

We played way too Heckyl&Jyde tonight.  

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

Glad its a seven game series. Maybe this bad loss will wake us up.
I think we woke up, and woke up kickin' ***!!!!

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.
Really homie??????? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black because I KNOW FOR A FACT u wouldnt address me outside of my name in person!

I can accept that strike out from Michael Young.
But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

We need to get some composure and we need to get it quick.

We played way too Heckyl&Jyde tonight.  

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

Glad its a seven game series. Maybe this bad loss will wake us up.
I think we woke up, and woke up kickin' ***!!!!

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.
Really homie??????? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black because I KNOW FOR A FACT u wouldnt address me outside of my name in person!

Exactly. It's one thing to appreciate and respect the past championships in context, but that doesn't have a place here.  Bottomline, the Yankees are being outplayed. Pitching has been disappointing and our very expensive and "dangerous" hitting lineup isn't getting it done.
onewearz wrote:

Back
Top Bottom