Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by debs 168

i hope we buy half your team in the off season and bench them all next year just out of spite.
Probably will. It's the Yankee way. And you probably still won't win !$$*.
laugh.gif

i hope we buy half your team in the off season and bench them all next year just out of spite.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

must be nice to see your team get this close to going to the world series for the first time in your life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If that's what helps you sleep tonight, fine... But you're getting your god damn teeth kicked in.
mr_salty_226.jpg

must be nice to see your team get this close to going to the world series for the first time in your life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If that's what helps you sleep tonight, fine... But you're getting your god damn teeth kicked in.
mr_salty_226.jpg

laugh.gif

like last year?

laugh.gif

like last year?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mr_salty_226.jpg
roll.gif
@ a red sox fan living through the rangers' post season.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

I can accept that strike out from Michael Young.
But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

We need to get some composure and we need to get it quick.

We played way too Heckyl&Jyde tonight.  

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

Glad its a seven game series. Maybe this bad loss will wake us up.
I think we woke up, and woke up kickin' ***!!!!

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mr_salty_226.jpg
roll.gif

laugh.gif
like last year?
The first one you bought in over a decade?

It'll be OK. Every year the Yankees don't win the series is a failure. And in a system where they spend twice as much as everyone, it should be. I'd be upset, too.

But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

laugh.gif
like last year?
The first one you bought in over a decade?

It'll be OK. Every year the Yankees don't win the series is a failure. And in a system where they spend twice as much as everyone, it should be. I'd be upset, too.

says a guy with a rent-a-pitcher that'll carry the team through their first world series.

welcome to playing catch up. the line starts waaaaaaaaaay back there, behind your red sox fan cheerleader and the other teams that have ridiculous payrolls trying to chase the Gods.

says a guy with a rent-a-pitcher that'll carry the team through their first world series.

welcome to playing catch up. the line starts waaaaaaaaaay back there, behind your red sox fan cheerleader and the other teams that have ridiculous payrolls trying to chase the Gods.

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.

We still got tomorrows game and then 2 potential games after that. Buck the +##+ up chumps.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word thats what Im saying. And every other AL team that didnt make the playoffs. And some people who dont even like baseball
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom