Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

laugh.gif
this is straight comedy

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Every year the Yankees don't win the series is a failure. And in a system where they spend twice as much as everyone, it should be. I'd be upset, too.

Every year the Yankees don't win the series is a failure. And in a system where they spend twice as much as everyone, it should be. I'd be upset, too.

We still got tomorrows game and then 2 potential games after that. Buck the +##+ up chumps.

Originally Posted by debs 168

roll.gif
@ a red sox fan living through the rangers' post season.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word thats what Im saying. And every other AL team that didnt make the playoffs. And some people who dont even like baseball
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i hope we buy half your team in the off season and bench them all next year just out of spite.
Probably will. It's the Yankee way. And you probably still won't win !$$*.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
YANKEES: 27 vs. RANGERS & MAVERICKS: 0

Spoiler [+]
game-6---2009-world-series---new-york-yankees-vs-philadelphia-phillies-9f1ee37f0541df4a_custom_665xauto.jpg

Spoiler [+]
 Please pull your head out of your !$@... 
laugh.gif

i hope we buy half your team in the off season and bench them all next year just out of spite.
Probably will. It's the Yankee way. And you probably still won't win !$$*.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
YANKEES: 27 vs. RANGERS & MAVERICKS: 0

Spoiler [+]
game-6---2009-world-series---new-york-yankees-vs-philadelphia-phillies-9f1ee37f0541df4a_custom_665xauto.jpg

Spoiler [+]
 Please pull your head out of your !$@... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

must be nice to see your team get this close to going to the world series for the first time in your life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If that's what helps you sleep tonight, fine... But you're getting your god damn teeth kicked in.
mr_salty_226.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You really feelin some type of way right now huh? Did you down a whole 1/5 of Henny in the 7th inning? You are on fire right now.

This is hilarious. I think it may be time for you to just call it a night big guy. Theres always 2morrow

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Holland will be our middle reliever the rest of this series.
Darren Oliver get the hell out of town.
Should have brought in Feliz anyway.
He's the closer and it was the eight inning.
Ron Washington cost us at least three runs.
[table][tr][td]Holland(W, 1-0)[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][/table]Good stuff tonite Derek! Way to ice those luke warm bats.
You were the only bright spot out of the bullpen in game 1. Keep it up!

Forgot all them championships did them an ounce of good this year...

Yall dudes are like all them dumb **# Cowboys fans yall hate on EVERY GOD DAMN WEEK for touting 5 Super Bowls..

Bend over and take it, gentleman. Fighting it doesn't make it feel any better.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

must be nice to see your team get this close to going to the world series for the first time in your life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If that's what helps you sleep tonight, fine... But you're getting your god damn teeth kicked in.
mr_salty_226.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You really feelin some type of way right now huh? Did you down a whole 1/5 of Henny in the 7th inning? You are on fire right now.

This is hilarious. I think it may be time for you to just call it a night big guy. Theres always 2morrow

Forgot all them championships did them an ounce of good this year...

Yall dudes are like all them dumb **# Cowboys fans yall hate on EVERY GOD DAMN WEEK for touting 5 Super Bowls..

Bend over and take it, gentleman. Fighting it doesn't make it feel any better.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Holland will be our middle reliever the rest of this series.
Darren Oliver get the hell out of town.
Should have brought in Feliz anyway.
He's the closer and it was the eight inning.
Ron Washington cost us at least three runs.
[table][tr][td]Holland(W, 1-0)[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][/table]Good stuff tonite Derek! Way to ice those luke warm bats.
You were the only bright spot out of the bullpen in game 1. Keep it up!

I love seeing New York Yankees fans reveal themselves by not being able to handle the hate for the Bronx Bombers.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I love seeing New York Yankees fans reveal themselves by not being able to handle the hate for the Bronx Bombers.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not a fan of either team or even the sport of baseball. But it's pretty funny watching how salty these Yankees fans are getting when they're getting demolished every night. Good for the Rangers.

I'm not a fan of either team or even the sport of baseball. But it's pretty funny watching how salty these Yankees fans are getting when they're getting demolished every night. Good for the Rangers.

Jordan, You gotta change the thread title. I think the Yankees still think they winning the series 1-0

Last jab for the night. See you guys 2morrow.

Jordan, You gotta change the thread title. I think the Yankees still think they winning the series 1-0

Last jab for the night. See you guys 2morrow.

Man, why do Yankee Fans insist on bringing up the 27 titles? You were alive for probably AT MOST 5 of them, (unless you're GrampsWearz and been alive since the Highlander days)

Man, why do Yankee Fans insist on bringing up the 27 titles? You were alive for probably AT MOST 5 of them, (unless you're GrampsWearz and been alive since the Highlander days)

Back
Top Bottom