Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

yall realize that you $+%+##@% are bankrupt and MLB allowed you to add payroll just cause...let's see....for no reason..so basically for you to call out payroll, while us, the mets, sox, others are enabling you guys to play..yea....$%+$ yall
Get it, this one doesn't.
laugh.gif

yall realize that you $+%+##@% are bankrupt and MLB allowed you to add payroll just cause...let's see....for no reason..so basically for you to call out payroll, while us, the mets, sox, others are enabling you guys to play..yea....$%+$ yall
Get it, this one doesn't.
laugh.gif

you rangers fans in here are !+$@$+% ##!!+%%@$%$@* forreal..we're getting the *%%% kicked out of us but for you to talk all this *%%% about how we can't take hate blah blah $%+$ YALL, we take the most hate from anyone so $%+$ yall. payroll this payroll that you Rangers fans are @*@%@+* ******s you realize that, I mean this *%%% makes me furious that MLB @*@%@+* allows this and i know the *@!$%!*+%+@*# rules but yall realize that you $+%+##@% are bankrupt and MLB allowed you to add payroll just cause...let's see....for no reason..so basically for you to call out payroll, while us, the mets, sox, others are enabling you guys to play..yea....$%+$ yall
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you rangers fans in here are !+$@$+% ##!!+%%@$%$@* forreal..we're getting the *%%% kicked out of us but for you to talk all this *%%% about how we can't take hate blah blah $%+$ YALL, we take the most hate from anyone so $%+$ yall. payroll this payroll that you Rangers fans are @*@%@+* ******s you realize that, I mean this *%%% makes me furious that MLB @*@%@+* allows this and i know the *@!$%!*+%+@*# rules but yall realize that you $+%+##@% are bankrupt and MLB allowed you to add payroll just cause...let's see....for no reason..so basically for you to call out payroll, while us, the mets, sox, others are enabling you guys to play..yea....$%+$ yall
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ really? you guys are bankrupt, it's a joke that MLB allows you to add payroll, and besides..the only reason you guys are able to add that ie CLIFF LEE, molina and others is cause teams like us spend. you guys are ******ed you hate on us for payroll yet you don't even know why you're able to add pieces to your team, where would you be without lee and molina, and with the MLB who the hell knows how much of your teams salary is being paid by all the revenue sharing.

^^ really? you guys are bankrupt, it's a joke that MLB allows you to add payroll, and besides..the only reason you guys are able to add that ie CLIFF LEE, molina and others is cause teams like us spend. you guys are ******ed you hate on us for payroll yet you don't even know why you're able to add pieces to your team, where would you be without lee and molina, and with the MLB who the hell knows how much of your teams salary is being paid by all the revenue sharing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It just keeps getting better. Real talk turn in your baseball fan card.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It just keeps getting better. Real talk turn in your baseball fan card.

112by80.jpg

Um... The Rangers added like $2M at the deadline... The hell are you talking about, exactly?

112by80.jpg

Um... The Rangers added like $2M at the deadline... The hell are you talking about, exactly?

you gotta give the rangers credit though. they dusted off game 1 and game to play the past 3 games and as of now they've been the better team but it takes 4 games to win a series and 1 game to let the other team back in the series.

at the end of the day i woulda went with c.c on 3 days rest because he's strong at home and to have him if needed if the series were to go the distance but what's done is done. from the yankees side of things they gotta take it 1 game at a time and worry about tomorrow. the clincher is usually the hardest game especially for teams that haven't been there before.

you gotta give the rangers credit though. they dusted off game 1 and game to play the past 3 games and as of now they've been the better team but it takes 4 games to win a series and 1 game to let the other team back in the series.

at the end of the day i woulda went with c.c on 3 days rest because he's strong at home and to have him if needed if the series were to go the distance but what's done is done. from the yankees side of things they gotta take it 1 game at a time and worry about tomorrow. the clincher is usually the hardest game especially for teams that haven't been there before.

Posting in the Official Yankee Season thread was fun even with a lose. But posting in this thread is suicide!!! It would be more enjoyable throwing little light hearted jabs at the Ranger fans but when u got half of NT in this thread throwing crazy shots at a fan base and picking fights it gets old after awhile.

But anyways mad props to the Ranger team u guys are playing lights out "but act like u been there before
nerd.gif
". I'll see y'all in twelve hours rejoicing after CC waxes Y'alls ***'s

Peace!

Posting in the Official Yankee Season thread was fun even with a lose. But posting in this thread is suicide!!! It would be more enjoyable throwing little light hearted jabs at the Ranger fans but when u got half of NT in this thread throwing crazy shots at a fan base and picking fights it gets old after awhile.

But anyways mad props to the Ranger team u guys are playing lights out "but act like u been there before
nerd.gif
". I'll see y'all in twelve hours rejoicing after CC waxes Y'alls ***'s

Peace!

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I can accept that strike out from Michael Young.
But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

We need to get some composure and we need to get it quick.

We played way too Heckyl&Jyde tonight.  

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

Glad its a seven game series. Maybe this bad loss will wake us up.
I think we woke up, and woke up kickin' ***!!!!

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.
Really homie??????? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black because I KNOW FOR A FACT u wouldnt address me outside of my name in person!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I can accept that strike out from Michael Young.
But I cant accept first pitch swinging with 2 outs in the 9th from Josh Hamilton.

We need to get some composure and we need to get it quick.

We played way too Heckyl&Jyde tonight.  

Ron Washington needs to loosen his cap cause his brain shrank between the 5th and 8th innings.

Glad its a seven game series. Maybe this bad loss will wake us up.
I think we woke up, and woke up kickin' ***!!!!

Fam you startin to get annoying and Im not even a Yankees fan. And am enjoying this as much as the next guy.

But arent you the same guy who said who was Cliff Lee before he pitched against the Rays? I mean that alone shows you know nothing about baseball and are clearly just doing this to get attention and be a douche. But hey who am I to say what another man can do on the internet. Im just sayin.
Really homie??????? Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black because I KNOW FOR A FACT u wouldnt address me outside of my name in person!

roll.gif

Being a salty Yankees fan aside, this thread has provided some lawls.. uh, I believe we will win tomorrow though.. just know if it goes back to Texas.. gonna be hard to pull out the W

Being a salty Yankees fan aside, this thread has provided some lawls.. uh, I believe we will win tomorrow though.. just know if it goes back to Texas.. gonna be hard to pull out the W

Back
Top Bottom