OFFICIAL: ALABAMA v. TEXAS BCS Natty Title Game

Imagine...Tebow, Colt, & Bradford, Snead all had the worst case scenario in their minds happen this year
frown.gif

Tebow didn't make it to the NC, No Heisman, worst stats in his 3 years as starter, suffers concussions
Colt makes it but didn't gets to play more than 1 play, loses Heisman to Ingram, gets injured, hurts stock maybe
Bradford, the 2008 Heisman who never got to play more than a half of football, team had its worst year in 10 years, hurts shoulder & loses out on Millions!
& Snead...Was hyped as "Next Brett Farve" had a terrible year, was picked by many to have end up in SEC Championsip game vs UF, threw manypicks' & hurt his draft stock major

In all....Horrible year for QB's.

Who would've thought out of all these great names, Greg Mac would win the NC? Smh
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by RoOk

I honestly feel that Colt could've played but people talked him into sitting out & worrying about his NFL future Smh
I was thinking the same thing.

His pops probably came down and told him to sit out the 2nd half.
You 2 are BEYOOOOOND clueless. *%*% outta here with that TOTAL BS.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Mamba you a lakers , and a gators fan .

you are the band wagon fan that i hate and want to see die a slow pain full death.

The horns played better than your gators with there back FROSH qb not god in cleats.

you just mad you aint make to the chip.

horns played a hell of a game for what they was handed .
kobe.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I honestly feel that Colt could've played but people talked him into sitting out & worrying about his NFL future Smh

smh.gif
What makes you not beileve it? Come on man, if you have people telling you that you can damage your NFL Stock by going back out & getting hurtagain, it'll make you think man. Your risking Millions!

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

quick thoughts of the game .

IF mccoy dont get hurt texas runs this game and wins BIG .
If you want to base games off of injuries we can play it like this: If bradford dosent get hurt OU beats yall at the beginning of the season and yall never make it to the championship.

great interview by McCoy. Feel bad for him but I know there will be great things in store for him in the future.

2wenty thre3 wrote:

RoOk wrote:

smh.gif

What makes you not beileve it? Come on man, if you have people telling you that you can damage your NFL Stock by going back out & getting hurt again, it'll make you think man. Your risking Millions!

if Colt could have thrown the ball, he would of been out there.

smh.gif
What makes you not beileve it? Come on man, if you have people telling you that you can damage your NFL Stock by going back out & getting hurt again, it'll make you think man. Your risking Millions!

Shaddup

I got a good feeling college football will be great next year. Besides Alabama, there will be a lot of new faces, a new era.

Congrats to Bamma

Good game by Tx and The kid
pimp.gif
They did everything they could and did it well but it wasnt enough..

but goodbye CFB til next yr
ohwell.gif

I respect the hell out of Nick Saban as a football coach, but he is such a damn loser.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...Dude doesn't even seem happy. (O)(o)

Colt McCoy is a class act.
pimp.gif
I can't even imagine @%% he feels right now.
smh.gif
(And I'm not really a fan of his at all...)

That's why Saban is so great. Cold blooded and emotionless. He only cares about winning. Best coach in CFB bar none.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

cmon man, %##@ outta here with that he coulda played crap.

Colt McCoy been crushed by late hits from texas A&M and played with concussions, if he coulda thrown the football he woulda been out there.
There were really only two late hits against A&M...

He survived this one:

Originally Posted by Cz7

Also

Look at for Longhorns Basketball

James,Pittman, bradley,brown, lucas, i could go on
eek.gif
Damn b are you like a University of Texas booster or somethin

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

cmon man, %##@ outta here with that he coulda played crap.

Colt McCoy been crushed by late hits from texas A&M and played with concussions, if he coulda thrown the football he woulda been out there.
There were really only two late hits against A&M...
isnt that what I said
grin.gif

Tough break for the Longhorns, losing Colt McCoy to a "freak" injury.

However, injuries are a part of the game and unfortunately it hit Texas at the wrong time.

Colt doesn't play defense, and the Ingram+Richardson combo destroyed Texas' run D. They couldn't tackle, if Madden would've been announcingthis game all we would of heard was "YAC! YAC! YAC!"

Jordan Shipley stepped up, and it took awhile for Garrett Gilbert to step up as well, but he did great after a horrible start.

That shovel pass
smh.gif

Gilbert was hung out to dry on the last fumble
eek.gif

laugh.gif
@ Saban's Gatorade Shower.

It was a good game considering that I thought it was going to be worse with Texas looking "debacled" going into halftime.

No more CFB for 8 months
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom