OFFICIAL: ALABAMA v. TEXAS BCS Natty Title Game

My dude Ty King with the interception
pimp.gif
Dude been through so much

hey musberger, mcelroy hasnt lost since the 8th grade and brady quinn's sister is with aj hawk.

Well you can't fault the Longhorns effort, not a bit. But there were a few plays that could of went our way. I completely question that stupid shovel passplay at the end of the half, just hand off the ball!!!!! It doesn't seem like a high risk play but you shouldn't even take a chance. But for a freshmanqb Garret played pretty good, he made mistakes but what can you expect? And Malcom Williams is still !$%%#+! trash!!!!! McElroy sucks!!!!! He rode his defenseand running backs to a championship.

Nick look like he promoting Breast Cancer Awareness with that shirt...

I am still bitter he left LSU %+!+ YOU NICK!

i honestly feel terrible for colt mccoy...to get that far and not get a chance
smh.gif
wish him good luck in the nfl
smh.gif
smh.gif

AHAHAHAH. Greg Mcelory. you realise that you werent good enough in high school to go to texas, a&m, TCU or oklahoma right?

you are the college verison of Trent Dilfer.

Well, back to the studio Colt McCoy or should I say,

jesse-mccartney.jpg

Jesse McCartney
laugh.gif

Sike nah, but I was expectin Tx to fold after McCoy got hurt but they played well for havin a backup freshman QB under center.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Almost like Colt was tryin to force a Tebow tear out

think about it...yours the star quarterback and get ur team to the National Championship and have to watch it from the sidelines during the senior season after4 years of starting..i feel terrible for that kid..

Also

Look at for Longhorns Basketball

James,Pittman, bradley,brown, lucas, i could go on
eek.gif

Oh. My. Goodness. Watching that Colt interview just now
frown.gif
frown.gif

That is so sad. Like I'm literally about to cry right now
laugh.gif

I respect the hell out of Nick Saban as a football coach, but he is such a damn loser.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...Dude doesn't even seem happy. (O)(o)

Colt McCoy is a class act.
pimp.gif
I can't even imagine @%% he feels rightnow.
smh.gif
(And I'm not really a fan of his at all...)

quick thoughts of the game .

IF mccoy dont get hurt texas runs this game and wins BIG .

The freshman had a hell of a second half .

pouring on the points at the end was uncalled for though saban .

SEC not as good as people thought . Texas stayed with them blow for blow , and prolly would have won minus mccoy going down.

looks like yall have a new band wagon college team to like.

I honestly feel that Colt could've played but people talked him into sitting out & worrying about his NFL future Smh

Back
Top Bottom