Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

some idiot on a local fb page selling his ajko cause he didn't know it was canvas.
laugh.gif

Can't believe the pack is going for over $700.

I do want the Georgetowns though.

Late to this party.

Will be ready for royals.
damn it will be so hard to get AJKO royals, everyone wants that colorways and people who failed on the AJ1 royal 2013 will have another opportunity to get a look alike,

it's gonna be like  'hypebeast warfare, we take no prisoners' :smile: , shoes before bros :smile:

gonna be salty...

just got mine (chicagos) in- fit true- unlike previous retro and OG which I find fit .5 down.

Damn nice- and a reasonably stress free pick up.

The pack is nice- but lets be honest- NO ONE would want it that bad unless it was limited.

Had the pack been a GR- or wider release it would've sat for weeks.

Even in this thread people weren't going crazy for it- sure it's nice, but not $800 nice

FWIW the sb rivals pack is much betetr executed imo.

I'll wiat for when JB inevitably drop the carolina and georgetown  in OG J1 form- which they dmn well shoulda done this/last year

instead of the crappy mids they dudded us with

This limited stuff Jb is pulling is messed up for the working people of this world. I wanted that rival pack, and because they are KO 1s there should have been no hype, if any around it. I think it was just that it is a pack had people hyping.
Now Im lookin on the flee, and people asking 700-800 dollars? Are people out of their minds? I really wanted the shoe, but people's greediness def turned me off. I can understand making a quick buck or 2, but trying to sell 2x-3x+ value on people who are in the same game as you... The shoe game...

"If you are just a reseller you can't relate, and this is not for you. Real recognize real and just from a few fleebay messages, you can tell who's who."

Not to vent on you Nt fam but between the jordanXsb and the rival pack* this weekend, this stuff got me heated. Especially when I remember strolling in for my black toe and bred KO 1s a year and 1/2 ago, that could of and should of been a pack, no problem.

Congrats to those who chased them down.

Sidenote: to the resellers, 2 pairs of KO's will never equal 800 dollars not now, not in 20 years. These shoes retailed at 150 a piece, y'all should be ashamed with yourselves for that.

Last edited:
This limited stuff Jb is pulling is messed up for the working people of this world. I wanted that rival pack, and because they are KO 1s there should have been no hype, if any around it. I think it was just that it is a pack had people hyping.
Now Im lookin on the flee, and people asking 700-800 dollars? Are people out of their minds? I really wanted the shoe, but people's greediness def turned me off. I can understand making a quick buck or 2, but trying to sell 2x-3x+ value on people who are in the same game as you... The shoe game...

"If you are just a reseller you can't relate, and this is not for you. Real recognize real and just from a few fleebay messages, you can tell who's who."

Not to vent on you Nt fam but between the jordanXsb and the rival pack* this weekend, this stuff got me heated. Especially when I remember strolling in for my black toe and bred KO 1s a year and 1/2 ago, that could of and should of been a pack, no problem.

Sidenote: to the resellers, 2 pairs of KO's will never equal 800 dollars not now, not in 20 years. These shoes retailed at 150 a piece, y'all should be ashamed with yourselves for that.

I bought a pair of ebay for 200. Then I called up that jordan fight store on 34 street and the still had my size. They couldn't hold it so I called again after I picked up the wifey and they sold my size o well 200 ain't bad. Resellers ain't making squat. Ebay fees and shipping and paypal fee. Epeic fail

Epic fail? You're the one paying over retail.

Not sure why its an epic fail on his part. At worst, he's slightly above breaking even while you paid $40-$50 over retail.

Just saying

First of all these sneakers are how much again 140 plus tax ok. And then gas money. Winning ok

who's keeping score??

SNEAKERHEADS vs RESELLERS 

0                          99                         

I'm just heated because of all the hoops you have to jump through just to buy kicks.

I knew the Nike store in ATL would have the pack because someone tweeted it by accident.

I gave them a call Thursday at 5:30 for details.  A employee at the store wouldn't give me any information.

All I could get out of him was that they did get them in.  He wouldn't tell me if they were FCFS, RSVP, or a delayed release.

On Saturday I went by the store and saw that all the people who won the RSVP for the Chicago KO or the KD Floral were able to

purchase the other shoes that were released that weekend, and were encourage to do so.

They were allowed the FCFS status because they won the RSVP.  Which means no camping or waiting in line.

They could purchase one of each shoe that released that weekend that was not RSVPd.

So a person who won the Chicago KO RSVP or the KD Floral RSVP could walk into the store purchase that shoe, and the KO Pack, and one colorway of the Jordan Future.

So nothing was left for the people who camped.  That is pretty messed up of Nike not to spread the love.

Also, to add insult to injury I saw this group of dudes outside the store with bags of shoes lurking for the thirsty hypebeasts. 

The same dudes who always manage to win every RSVP for any major release at that store. 

I thought RSVPs were random, if so, these are the luckiest dudes on the planet
mean.gif

I'm still not understanding why Nike decided to drop 4 Jordan 1s on the same day. 

I'm just heated because of all the hoops you have to jump through just to buy kicks.
I knew the Nike store in ATL would have the pack because someone tweeted it by accident.
I gave them a call Thursday at 5:30 for details.  A employee at the store wouldn't give me any information.
All I could get out of him was that they did get them in.  He wouldn't tell me if they were FCFS, RSVP, or a delayed release.

On Saturday I went by the store and saw that all the people who won the RSVP for the Chicago KO or the KD Floral were able to
purchase the other shoes that were released that weekend, and were encourage to do so.

They were allowed the FCFS status because they won the RSVP.  Which means no camping or waiting in line.
They could purchase one of each shoe that released that weekend that was not RSVPd.

So a person who won the Chicago KO RSVP or the KD Floral RSVP could walk into the store purchase that shoe, and the KO Pack, and one colorway of the Jordan Future.
So nothing was left for the people who camped.  That is pretty messed up of Nike not to spread the love.
Also, to add insult to injury I saw this group of dudes outside the store with bags of shoes lurking for the thirsty hypebeasts. 
The same dudes who always manage to win every RSVP for any major release at that store. 
I thought RSVPs were random, if so, these are the luckiest dudes on the planet :smh:

I'm still not understanding why Nike decided to drop 4 Jordan 1s on the same day. 

Rsvps aren't random they are always the same time the same day

walked into the mall yesterday around 2pm and my footlocker had one size 10.5 left of the chicagos, man i always get lucky with KOs in my area (got the black toes and black/reds a week after release without a problem) hopefully i can score the black/royal KOs this easily but i doubt it

Two questions:
1) how easy was the Chicago KO to get? Did they use the pic/captcha verification?
2) anyone who lives near the the nike store in Georgetown, did they get the rival pack?

Two questions:
1) how easy was the Chicago KO to get? Did they use the pic/captcha verification?
2) anyone who lives near the the nike store in Georgetown, did they get the rival pack?
1. KOs were pretty easy to grab off NDC. yes they used captcha

2. NTDC got the pack as well as some other stores around the area

1. KOs were pretty easy to grab off NDC. yes they used captcha

2. NTDC got the pack as well as some other stores around the area
Repp'd but one more question, you know what type of system they did for the pack in NTDC? I didn't see a rsvp, they do a ticket system?

Resellers shouldn't be ashamed of themselves with the pack. People are willing to pay $700++!! Blame consumers. I don't blame resellers with this one. I congratulate in this case. Shoot, if someone offered me $700, I'd sell with free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom