Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Just got shipping confirmation email from Finish Line, gotta love that winners circle discount :smokin

after seeing how well this weekends KO releases sold, i bet the royal KOs are gonna be super hyped up and sell out instantly.

these KOs are severely underrated
im glad I picked up a pair

yup

but if they release breds soon, its gonna be hectic even tho they dont look like the OG bred 1's but beasts will buy em up. wont be as easy as this release IMO

same goes for royals too

I hope they do release the ajko breds again. AJKO's I think are very underrated as far as comfort and quality. 

Pack was not limited. Allocation was what made it seem limited. Walked in to my mom and pop today and they had 5 left they were behind the counter. Owner said he had 13 packs sold each for $425.00. Had a 8,9.5,10.5,2 12s. He hardly gets anything out of the norm so him getting these told me a lot. Don't go spending 600-700 on it, you will find it cheaper.

I respect a hookup, but shipping double boxed potentially to other coasts and priority, then the paypal fee…you may lose $ on that one unless you live in a no sales tax state. Admirable gesture nonetheless.

I bought a pair of ebay for 200. Then I called up that jordan fight store on 34 street and the still had my size. They couldn't hold it so I called again after I picked up the wifey and they sold my size o well 200 ain't bad. Resellers ain't making squat. Ebay fees and shipping and paypal fee. Epeic fail

Epic fail? You're the one paying over retail.

Not sure why its an epic fail on his part. At worst, he's slightly above breaking even while you paid $40-$50 over retail.

Just saying

Can't believe the pack is going for over $700.

I do want the Georgetowns though.

Late to this party.

Will be ready for royals.

my eastbay order didn't get backordered... did only some? i got a 10.5
SMH my 10.5 is backordered til 3/31 
mean.gif

that's y for me order in online is last resort, u just never know til I have it shoe in hand delivered... Smh hope y'all get em
I'm just peeved cause I have the free 3-day shipping, which is f****ng useless now cause I'm waiting 2 weeks. If I find another for retail, I'm gonna cancel this order. They should at least tell us before release that some of the shipment didn't arrive, blah blah. S**t is annoying 
eyes.gif

Got a Size 10 yesterday morning in the Chicago's. Not too crazy about these in person.

I might return them.

Back
Top Bottom