Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

First of all these sneakers are how much again 140 plus tax ok. And then gas money. Winning ok

But you paid over retail though. I guess you don't see where I'm coming from. You're laughing at someone slightly better than breaking even, but you paid more than retail.

***kanye shrug

This is coming from someone who hasn't really copped jays for retail in a long time. I've never felt like I won because someone made just a few bucks but I paid over retail.

That whole "but he paid for gas" comment is funny. This dude live in the mountains, 100 miles away from his nearest establishment?

What size? I'm letting the G'Town's go ..
yeah I saw cap, but i'm a 10.5 
ohwell.gif

im just surprised these are either sitting or the resell value is little to no profit. of course they're are still sizes left at flight 23

First of all these sneakers are how much again 140 plus tax ok. And then gas money. Winning ok
But you paid over retail though. I guess you don't see where I'm coming from. You're laughing at someone slightly better than breaking even, but you paid more than retail.

***kanye shrug

This is coming from someone who hasn't really copped jays for retail in a long time. I've never felt like I won because someone made just a few bucks but I paid over retail.

That whole "but he paid for gas" comment is funny. This dude live in the mountains, 100 miles away from his nearest establishment?
look fam what i do with my money is my business.If you want to provide a link for retail, then be my guess if not be ghost...

Back
Top Bottom