Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I bought a pair of ebay for 200. Then I called up that jordan fight store on 34 street and the still had my size. They couldn't hold it so I called again after I picked up the wifey and they sold my size o well 200 ain't bad. Resellers ain't making squat. Ebay fees and shipping and paypal fee. Epeic fail
From a pass since they look too much like Black Toes to paying resell…your troll game is on some Super Saiyan ish.

once these dry up watch that price jump on em, grab em while they are low cuz they wont be for too long

look fam what i do with my money is my business.If you want to provide a link for retail, then be my guess if not be ghost...

It went way over your head bro. I just found it ironic you were clowning the guy you purchased from for only making a little profit, but you're the one that paid over retail ($200).

Moving on since you're not comprehending.

look fam what i do with my money is my business.If you want to provide a link for retail, then be my guess if not be ghost...

It went way over your head bro. I just found it ironic you were clowning the guy you purchased from for only making a little profit, but you're the one that paid over retail ($200).

Moving on since you're not comprehending.

& since he was the 1st guy passing because they looked too much like shoes

Last edited:
You can tell a Good sneaker heads taste in shoes by his taste in women……..

Just saying..

You can tell a Good sneaker heads taste in shoes by his taste in women……..

Just saying..
roll.gif

hail no.

roll.gif

hail no.
hahahaha

this thread needs some light shed on it….. everybody's mad all the time at people who CAWPED

The new get mad topic 

is people who paid over retail…. .   compared to those who didn't buy any at all...

COMEDY

buy what you want and pay what you want but remember payin way over retail is fueling the beast that keeps making shoes hard to cop, congrats on those who copped to wear!

The release of the Chicago AJKO will be like the AJI Shadow with NA. Just give it a couple of months, prices will increase and people will regret passing them up for retail or anything under $200.

walked into the mall yesterday around 2pm and my footlocker had one size 10.5 left of the chicagos, man i always get lucky with KOs in my area (got the black toes and black/reds a week after release without a problem) hopefully i can score the black/royal KOs this easily but i doubt it

i honestly think that it will be the same story as chicagos---we think they'll be difficult but with patience they can be had..

true the royal color way is highly coveted as jordan 1s are involved but the demand for KOs will never reach that of the original jordan 1 in leather.. The Nike treatment changes the game slightly but people won't pull themselves to like that canvas lol..

Random tidbit--In my opinion the pack should've been just as available as the Chicago's, but realistically Jordan 1 Packs have a history of not selling well in high numbers.. Old/New Loves, BMPs, and 1/22 CDP could be had ON SALE months after release.. Nike's smart enough to know that "Limited" brings the non-fans out of their shells to cop...

i honestly think that it will be the same story as chicagos---we think they'll be difficult but with patience they can be had..

true the royal color way is highly coveted as jordan 1s are involved but the demand for KOs will never reach that of the original jordan 1 in leather.. The Nike treatment changes the game slightly but people won't pull themselves to like that canvas lol..

Random tidbit--In my opinion the pack should've been just as available as the Chicago's, but realistically Jordan 1 Packs have a history of not selling well in high numbers.. Old/New Loves, BMPs, and 1/22 CDP could be had ON SALE months after release.. Nike's smart enough to know that "Limited" brings the non-fans out of their shells to cop...
def so and since i really want the royal KO i will get a ticket to be safe, do we have any info on them as far as release date? if i score them i might sell my 01 pair and just rock the KOs (i like them equally so no real need to have both)

def so and since i really want the royal KO i will get a ticket to be safe, do we have any info on them as far as release date? if i score them i might sell my 01 pair and just rock the KOs (i like them equally so no real need to have both)

don't sell the 01s...biggest regret of mine..i should've rocked my 01s more and iced my '13s...
KOs are cool to rock in the summer.. although they're not horrible to rock in the winter, but i do feel like if you live in an area with colder temperatures the canvas could let in some cold air..

Back
Top Bottom