Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

@AIRGOLDEN2123 Bred KO's aren't confirmed but another KO is confirmed. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Bred KO's because we already got the Chicago KO's and have Royal KO's coming soon. It could also be a new KO with original colors (like the Rival Pack with the Carolinas + Georgetowns).

Go to Northline Footaction. I just copped a 10.5 from there. Guy told me they still have a lot of pairs left. HOH only had an 8.5.

ayy appreciate it man. footaction didn't have an 8.5 but HOH had a sz8 and that fit fine so I went with that. Saved me from paying resell.

@AIRGOLDEN2123 Bred KO's aren't confirmed but another KO is confirmed. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Bred KO's because we already got the Chicago KO's and have Royal KO's coming soon. It could also be a new KO with original colors (like the Rival Pack with the Carolinas + Georgetowns).

You have a source? I see nothing confirmed for the 29th except the 5Lab3s.

Lmao at the one dude thinking the packs aren't limited... Do some eBay/CL/fb searching to find some hard evidence... I was able score 3 packs via two different spots, one a local urban retailer that got them in literally at 6pm Friday night on a delivery. DC (where I'm at) got a decent number of packs (only like 10 stores TOTAL) because Georgetown U is located here...

Last edited:

These packs are not as limited as we thought. Tons of sellers with 5+.
a guy from Nike told me they're limited , imo nike messed up again to allocate their products, some places have plenty, others dont,

rival pack was on ndc europe, but not on ndc US, go figure

Last edited:
t4t3r t4t3r I have heard nothing about the pack dropping online on the 29th. My source just knows he has 2 more KO's coming to his store this year. We already know 1 is the Royal while the other is unconfirmed.

nah these was limited, in nyc at least. none of my spots got em, not even HOH in long island. my spot got the kd florals and the chicagos but not the damn pack

t4t3r t4t3r I have heard nothing about the pack dropping online on the 29th. My source just knows he has 2 more KO's coming to his store this year. We already know 1 is the Royal while the other is unconfirmed.

Gotcha, thought you meant there was 1 coming in 2 weeks. I think we're all hoping for bred and royal colorways just hope they're in better numbers.

t4t3r t4t3r I would love for the Bred KO's to come out again. I sold the Bred, Black Toe, & Chicago KO's to my friend and regret selling the Breds the most. :rofl: :smh:

I bought a pair of ebay for 200. Then I called up that jordan fight store on 34 street and the still had my size. They couldn't hold it so I called again after I picked up the wifey and they sold my size o well 200 ain't bad. Resellers ain't making squat. Ebay fees and shipping and paypal fee. Epeic fail
From a pass since they look too much like Black Toes to paying resell…your troll game is on some Super Saiyan ish.

KO's....I...just, can't.

|I

And I love canvas on a shoe.

Last edited:
Lmao at the one dude thinking the packs aren't limited... Do some eBay/CL/fb searching to find some hard evidence... I was able score 3 packs via two different spots, one a local urban retailer that got them in literally at 6pm Friday night on a delivery. DC (where I'm at) got a decent number of packs (only like 10 stores TOTAL) because Georgetown U is located here...
Read what I wrote again. I never said they weren't limited. I said they weren't as limited as we thought. What you posted confirmed what I am saying. Before Saturday we only knew of 5 HoH and a few NikeTowns. Now you stated 10 stores in your area. 

Back
Top Bottom