Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

I have a question? My buddy was in Columbus Ohio this weekend & said that he stop in the HOH & said they had a Jordan X Chicago Scottie Pippen edition. He also said they were 260 instead of 160.
What's the question?

If there's no pics, I'm not buying it.

Shaking_head.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by VAHustler

This was one of the best releases for me ever. Glad resellers aren't making much profit off of the Chi X's right now, if any.
They will hit the bank of the White Cement 4's though!
Yes, they will.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

This was one of the best releases for me ever. Glad resellers aren't making much profit off of the Chi X's right now, if any.
Yes, they will.

If they didn't on the white cements, true blues or black cements, why would they on these?

Besides the typical Christmas release...what GR Jordan has blown up over retail?

How do u know ?

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

How do u know ?
Will hit about 300 the most for the cements on first few days then that is when it dies down. It won't be like concords 4 bills and up except for maybe a few large sizes but other than that i say 350 the most it will go to before it dies down.

I just got my pair over the weekend. Hangtag was included, the shoes were DS, and I only paid 123 and some change after tax. Quality was MUCH better than I expected, even the smooth leather was good quality! Can't wait to get my cement 4s on discount as well

Originally Posted by sthebest

I just got my pair over the weekend. Hangtag was included, the shoes were DS, and I only paid 123 and some change after tax. Quality was MUCH better than I expected, even the smooth leather was good quality! Can't wait to get my cement 4s on discount as well

Your bulls hoody is awesome dude.

^thanks guys! yeah I too love this hoody. I got it for 35 shipped from the other site's marketplace 
pimp.gif

Ive seen it on ebay but sellers want over 100 for it 
tired.gif

That hoody is too fresh though!

I have yet to find a sweater/jacket/hoody to rock with these besides a black polo or a nike hoody.

Hmm..
_362000_FF_362779_xl.jpg

I wanted this, but its sold out!

NBA_Chicago_Bulls_Black_Satin_Jacket_1_SMALL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom