Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by TxSole

People who steal ANYTHING are a waste of life!!!

fixed....

and if i didn't have a concierge at my place, i'd have them sent to work.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Does it work? I always get paranoid about ordering stuff online, since none of my family members are ever home. 
Do you live in a house or an apt?? i know where i live ups drops off at my rental office and one of the staff members comes in my apt and leaves them on my couch...dont know if this may help or just send all your packages to one of your family members jobs if you know they are going to be at work
thats why you pay the extra $2.50 & have sig confirmation

I live in a apt but there isn't anyone in the lobby to receive any package. That's always my worry, getting my stuff stolen by people that lives around me. 

if there is no one to sign it goes back on the truck or back to the office....id rather have that happen than them just leave it.......

Originally Posted by websternguyen

i cannot *** believe my package was stolen off of my porch.......

Had the same problem, I live in a aprt complex and the young delinquents would pilfer my kicks.
Had to have all future shipments sent to my PO Box. In the case of Nike, Eastbay who don't ship to PO boxes
I have them ship to my work.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

A Finishline around here has a couple pairs still, crazy.

LOL man, it's like saying the lake near me has lots of fish or the car dealer down the block has a sale going on.

There are probably 200+ FinishLines in the US. It doesn't help out the NT members if you don't post the actual location.  

Bro, sorry to single you out but I see this too much and it's annoying........
eyes.gif

Just imagine if you needed a pair and you read your post and no info was posted.

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Does it work? I always get paranoid about ordering stuff online, since none of my family members are ever home. 
Do you live in a house or an apt?? i know where i live ups drops off at my rental office and one of the staff members comes in my apt and leaves them on my couch...dont know if this may help or just send all your packages to one of your family members jobs if you know they are going to be at work
thats why you pay the extra $2.50 & have sig confirmation

$2.50, I wish. When I ship kicks out via Fed-Ex they charge me $4.00-$5.00 for the sig. confirmation.
It's worth the peach of mind in my opinion and eliminates all the B.S.with someone saying they didn't get the package.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Originally Posted by Tang

Still waiting to break these out

Nice pic. Shoes just look dope.
pimp.gif
 I had passed and then got real lucky and copped on Eastbay restock. So glad I did. People will regret passing on these.

They're so dope on feet though!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

A Finishline around here has a couple pairs still, crazy.

LOL man, it's like saying the lake near me has lots of fish or the car dealer down the block has a sale going on.

There are probably 200+ FinishLines in the US. It doesn't help out the NT members if you don't post the actual location.  

Bro, sorry to single you out but I see this too much and it's annoying........
eyes.gif

Just imagine if you needed a pair and you read your post and no info was posted.
He probably just wanted to share that the kicks are still available in his area. If anyone needs a pair, they can PM him for the hookup.

This was one of the best releases for me ever. Glad resellers aren't making much profit off of the Chi X's right now, if any.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

This was one of the best releases for me ever. Glad resellers aren't making much profit off of the Chi X's right now, if any.
They will hit the bank of the White Cement 4's though!

After hearing these stories about thefts and cancellations, I'm done with online ordering. From now on, only stores for me, even though I might get a black eye or two when the 4s come out later.

How can I get the size sticker off of the insoles? I can't seem to peel mine off

^ Did you wear them with it on? If so, it makes it a little harder but you should still be able to peel it off.

Originally Posted by NC23

How can I get the size sticker off of the insoles? I can't seem to peel mine off

i peeled mine off you gotta get a nail under it.....
i un-ds'ed my pair today while going to cop a 40"  
pimp.gif

def want a 2nd now 
laugh.gif

I dunno, but these just don't do it for me. Saw a dude wearing them the other day, and I just don't get the hype behind them. I have one pair of 10s, the Steels, and those are the only ones I ever found to be worth buying.

Originally Posted by NC23

i peeled mine off you gotta get a nail under it.....
i un-ds'ed my pair today while going to cop a 40"  
pimp.gif

def want a 2nd now 
laugh.gif
Is it better to peel them off? I just leave them on there.

I have a question? My buddy was in Columbus Ohio this weekend & said that he stop in the HOH & said they had a Jordan X Chicago Scottie Pippen edition. He also said they were 260 instead of 160.

Back
Top Bottom