Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That hoody is too fresh though!

I have yet to find a sweater/jacket/hoody to rock with these besides a black polo or a nike hoody.

Hmm..
_362000_FF_362779_xl.jpg

I wanted this, but its sold out!

NBA_Chicago_Bulls_Black_Satin_Jacket_1_SMALL.jpg
thanks bro! yeah I found that Bulls jacket on the bottom on Yahoo search over the weekend. I literally went like 
eek.gif
 but apparently it dropped two years ago and is sold out everywhere.
does anyone why Mitchell and Ness uses that stupid black Bulls logo? I hate it, I pass on most merchandise because the logo is incorrect. Not to mention that the Bulls have never used a black Bulls logo in their history 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by TxSole

People who steal ANYTHING are a waste of life!!!

fixed....

and if i didn't have a concierge at my place, i'd have them sent to work.

I take a bag of peanut M&Ms and eat them in the store while I'm shopping
eyes.gif
... But did anyone receive their hangtags from nike?

^ Nice!

& because its mostly white with the red sleeves and back, they'll go perfect with the Chicago 10s!

I just hate that the guy on eBay, his has a stain or whatever going down on the buttons.

30t6p3b.gif

^ Nice!

& because its mostly white with the red sleeves and back, they'll go perfect with the Chicago 10s!

I just hate that the guy on eBay, his has a stain or whatever going down on the buttons.

30t6p3b.gif
actually its probably how he stored it. it looks like the yellow foam behind the buttons stained the white nylon material, which explains that very noticeable stain. If you get one, I suggest you go a size up. My size XL fits like a L.
The Chalk Line jackets are no doubt the most creative ive ever seen. I can see Mitchell and Ness trying to retro these since theyre bringing everything else back sports related from the 80s. This Bulls jacket is pretty mean too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-CHICAGO...ultDomain_0&hash=item19cc7258f8#ht_500wt_1361 

But if I were you, Id wait for these. Theyre supposed to drop in May, perfect for when people UN-DS these in the spring. And yes these are the actual warm up jackets the Bulls wore in the 90s.

IMG_3377-1.jpg

151_1992-93_Chicago_Bulls_Warm_UP_jacket.jpg

60_1992-93_Chicago_Bulls_Warm_UP_jacket_back.jpg

151_1992-93_Chicago_Bulls_Warm_UP_jacket_Home.jpg

60_1992-93_Chicago_Bulls_Warm_UP_jacket_Home_back.jpg

Originally Posted by sthebest

^ Nice!

30t6p3b.gif
actually its probably how he stored it. it looks like the yellow foam behind the buttons stained the white nylon material, which explains that very noticeable stain. If you get one, I suggest you go a size up. My size XL fits like a L.
The Chalk Line jackets are no doubt the most creative ive ever seen. I can see Mitchell and Ness trying to retro these since theyre bringing everything else back sports related from the 80s. This Bulls jacket is pretty mean too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-CHICAGO...ultDomain_0&hash=item19cc7258f8#ht_500wt_1361 

But if I were you, Id wait for these. Theyre supposed to drop in May, perfect for when people UN-DS these in the spring. And yes these are the actual warm up jackets the Bulls wore in the 90s.

IMG_3377-1.jpg
I want these. lol

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

EFF FOOT LOCKER!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'll cliff note my experience.

-In line outside of mall at 8:30am. I'm #9.
-They let us in mall at 9:54am (20 degrees outside).
-Only 4 stores had the shoes (one of them was Kids Foot Locker).
-Everyone bolts to FinishLine. I bounce to FootLocker.
-I'm #1 in line at FootLocker
pimp.gif
(got a lil' ticket indicating I was the first person in line).
-Employee says they have 65 pairs
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-FootLocker opens at 9:30am.
-I walk in and ask for 2 size 12's.
-They don't have any size 12's at all.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-I run out of store and get to the other 2 stores in the mall. Both just sold out.
-Hop in the whip and try and bounce across the city to other stores.
-I see a cop and slow down. He hits that U-turn so I floor it. I'm in a 4WD TrailBlazer so I'm trying to find snow covered side streets that he can't speed down. I find one.
-It's a dead end. He ends up pulling me over and asks was I trying to run. Long story short, I was doing 60 in a 35mph. He warns me about speeding and writes me a ticket for my front license plate being in my windshield ($55 dollar ticket w/ no points
pimp.gif
)
-Took him 19min to write ticket
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

-I fly to FootLocker, FootAction, and 2 mom and pop shops. All are sold out.
-I shoot across the city to another mall. All gone.
-I start making calls. Everyone's sold out.
-I called corporate FootLocker and filed a complaint.

All in all, I return home empty handed with a ticket
indifferent.gif
. Stupid dummies at FootLocker either were holding the shoes for someone else or sold the shoes yesterday and kept the boxes to ring up for today. Either way, it was shady and I got BIG time screwed. I am FLAMING mad right now.

Remember my story from above? Well thanks to Nickgotmoney07, I finally got one of my grails today. Better late than never. Now I gotta track down another pair.

424433_10150652982452359_505832358_11027463_1785872920_n.jpg

I Jus took mine out the box to look at them. I haven't had the chance to wear them yet but Friday will be the day.

Anybody get a set to ball in just wondering how they are holding up...? I picked up another pair and was just wondering.. TIA

Back
Top Bottom