Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

does anybody know how to clean the black and red part tryed footlocker cleaner didnt work -____-
smile.gif

damn some of these pics are making me want to break mine out. But I'm still waiting on the right time... and weather.

NT Seattle tweeted this 11 hours ago, but for the size 9 folks, might want to give them a try tomorrow when they open (2x size 9 available).
206-447-6453

Originally Posted by JWILLS

Anybody get a set to ball in just wondering how they are holding up...? I picked up another pair and was just wondering.. TIA

I played in mine 3 times, they are very comfortable, holding up great.  Mr. Clean magic eraser for any scuff marks and you're golden.  Glad I copped multiples.  Should be great in the summer.

^i almost skipped these for the new shadows, whatever they're called, they're nice.

got my pair when i got home yesterday, chucked them straight on. tbh, in hand i wasn't that impressed. something seemed cheap up close about them. after wearing them a day and a half, i love the way they look on my feet. they feel alright too, the forefoot air is highly pressurised. i like.

thanks again for the pickup, mike. these haven't even dropped over here yet, and i already got them, and for cheaper than they'll retail here (shipping included). you're awesome.

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

does anybody know how to clean the black and red part tryed footlocker cleaner didnt work -____-
smile.gif

Just soap and warm water bro.
I'm assuming your talking about the outsole.

I tried to look back on the last few pages but I couldn't find the info...
Can someone please tell me how to go about getting my hang tag from Nike? After spending $160 at Finishline on these I think its only right to at least get the hang tag that was supposed to come with them lol. Thanks in advance for the help...

^ "FYI … for all who didn’t get the hang tag’s on the Jordan 10′s you can call up Nike at 1 800 806 6453 and tell them you didn’t get the hang tag’s they will ask you for your name address and email and send them out to you …there was a packaging error on their end , they are aware of the problem and willing to fix it "

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

I tried to look back on the last few pages but I couldn't find the info...
Can someone please tell me how to go about getting my hang tag from Nike? After spending $160 at Finishline on these I think its only right to at least get the hang tag that was supposed to come with them lol. Thanks in advance for the help...
I think you've to call them and complain, not sure if you have to buy it from NDC though.

Also mention from previous pages, Nike stop sending them out since they're "out of stock" kinda ordeal.

Honestly your not missing much with this hand tag.

FutureDHughes & jayem thank you for the quick responses... I'm going to give them a call as soon as I get off work today.
Thanks again, I definitely appreciate the info.

Originally Posted by spadil5

Originally Posted by JWILLS

Anybody get a set to ball in just wondering how they are holding up...? I picked up another pair and was just wondering.. TIA

I played in mine 3 times, they are very comfortable, holding up great.  Mr. Clean magic eraser for any scuff marks and you're golden.  Glad I copped multiples.  Should be great in the summer.

Nice thanks man...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Glad you got them Rob, how's the sizing on them?

Granted these were my first pair of 10's, so I'm not sure if this is how they are all sized but they were very tight on me.  I haven't walked around in them yet so I'm sure they will loosen up then, but I was surprised how much effort it took to first get them on.  The quality is on point though so I can't really complain too much.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Glad you got them Rob, how's the sizing on them?

Granted these were my first pair of 10's, so I'm not sure if this is how they are all sized but they were very tight on me.  I haven't walked around in them yet so I'm sure they will loosen up then, but I was surprised how much effort it took to first get them on.  The quality is on point though so I can't really complain too much.
Yeah I was surprised too, but at the end of the day, I would say they fit true to size, unless you like your sneakers with some toe room, then I would say go half size up.
But it might be (for these) too big then.

Back
Top Bottom