Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

My footlocker here in Ann arbor was closed due to remodeling on release day. By the time I got champs they were sold out but they told me footlocker had received there shipment when they re opened today. My first class is at 7:40 so my mom was gonna stop by and pick them on her way to work today she told me to call last night just to make sure they were re opening today. It turns on the construction was completed last Saturday and they had been open all week my heart was about to break in till they told me they had 2 10.5 left so long story short I walked in a picked my pair last night. These came out the year I was born that's why I made such a big deal about getting them they were also my first pair of Jordan's

Got mine in from NDC.
Came with Hangtag
Copped another pair from Shoe Palace, came with hang tag
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I NEVER WORE 10'S, BUT THESE JOINTS FIT WEIRD. I WENT TO DEKALB AVE IN BROOKLYN AND I TRY ED ON A 9. IT FIT PERFECT BUT WHEN I TOOK OFF THE SHOE, IT STILL FELT LIKE I HAD THE SNEAKER ON. i WENT WITH THE 9.5 AND IT WAS SLIGHT ROOMY BUT COMFY. BASED ON READING PREVIOUS POST THESE JOINTS RUN SMALL LIKE FOAMPOSITE JUST CAUSE OF THAT INNER SOCK AND THAT STRAP.
roll.gif
roll.gif

these dont fit tight to me like everyone says and i consider my foot pretty wide

Wait till after a couple of wears. Your sitting down somewhere and a nice sexy mamita would walk right by you and shes wearing a TIGHT DRESS, and you could see the shape of "her lady humps" and after looking at her tight dress.you would feel a slight discomfort in the toe area of those air jordan X. why cause that tight dress went to ur feet. trust me get ur right sz when u get the chance

Received my pair from NDC restock. Guess what, no hang tag. Oh well, i'm not rocking the hang tag on the hardwood anyway. It's all good.

lol i didnt steal i told my boi he didnt care i fronted him the bread he just paid me back after the release 2 weeks ago..... NIKE I BET WONT SHIP THEM OUT THEY SAID THE SAME THING TO PPL WHO DIDNT RECEIVE THE HANG TAG ON THE WC 3'S

NIKE SAID 4 WEEKS TO EVERYONE EHO TRIED TO ORDER RIGHT..... WATCH THERES GOING TO BE A LOT OF UPSET CATS WHO DONT RECEIVE HANG TAG..... I PID MY 173.80 I WANT ALL MY ACCESSORIES KID!

tried them on, actually like the way these fit...a lot of ppl saying they're too tight...must have some zoo feet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by websternguyen

i cannot *** believe my package was stolen off of my porch.......

Sorry that happened man.  Karma will hook you up no worries.

Just copped the Chi X's in a size 14 for $200 shipped off ebay, and got a pair with the missing "N" on the bottom of the shoe.  I kinda like it though, make my pair unique.

I honestly think this is my favorite Jordan. The design is so crisp and so clean, not flashy but just so classic. And they look great on feet.

Back
Top Bottom