Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I ended up taking it to a local shoe repair store and they were able to stitch it back on. It looks pretty good, the new stitch job is only noticeable if you look at it up close.
I DID direct message Nike Store on Twitter and showed them a picture of the hanging eyelet, and they were nice enough to send me a message 5 minutes before the NDC restock went live. I already had my shoe fixed by then, but props to NDC for that.

So all in all, got my shoe fixed, got 20% off my next NDC purchase and figured out that if you have problems with them, Tweet them!
Yo! can you PM and send me that pic so I can get 20% my Cement 4's? Thanks in advance homie.

I really hope you aren't serious
NO.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

So I just got another pair from NDC and the "N" in Champtionship is missing on these pair as well. Im going to call them mañana and tell them to let me talk to MJ. This is an outrage!

size 14?
yeah. I think everyone that wears a 14 got stroked on the "N"

this is how my box came from NDC

and the melted warped hang tag i think they were sitting in the ups truck over the weekend or something they seemed so to me

Eastbay order got cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

Can't catch a break on these...

That warped HANGTAG will be a collectors item! Put it on a pair of X's with a missing N and you have a 1/1 on a GR!

::Sarcasm::

indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

this is how my box came from NDC

and the melted warped hang tag i think they were sitting in the ups truck over the weekend or something they seemed so to me

im not sweating it i just thought id share with everyone what i recieved from ndc. im happy with them to be honest. im not one to complain about smashed stuff that i will end up throwing away anyways

The part under the insole of mine is separating from the sole( I'm referring to the part under the sole that has all the stitching and contains the "air bags") it's an uncomfortable bubble and squeaks like crazy. Neither Nike nor footlocker wants to help me find a replacement pair even tho there are still stores with them... Smh!!! I tried getting a discount coupon and they wouldn't even do that. They said all they could offer was a refund. Some ol bs!

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Eastbay order got cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

Can't catch a break on these...

ohwell.gif

sorry to hear that...i recieved an email from footlocker so waiting for my ups tracking to update

Passed on RD, randomly went to Footlocker to get some Free Run's...saw Jordan box at the counter, someone had returned a size 11, scooped them up.
I guess it was meant to be
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

I don't know why but looking at that red "X" hangtag, makes me want to eat a fruit roll-up.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

PS: I just noticed the NT title on top has changed.

sold one of my pairs locally for 200. buyer was happy, didnt even care about the hangtag. liked them so much, he kept them on and walked around the mall with them on. nice to see people actually buying shoes to wear them and not collect dust

34 st foot-action had a restock wanted another 9.5 but settled for a 9 instead. What i like about the size 9 is the tumble leather is consist throughout the shoe and its a clean pair unlike my size 9.5 inconsistent tumble leather and minor crease.

^thanks. my size 9 are being tracked in the mail, just hit my post office this morning, which essentially assures me they'll be awaiting my return at the concierge on wednesday morning.

I NEVER WORE 10'S, BUT THESE JOINTS FIT WEIRD. I WENT TO DEKALB AVE IN BROOKLYN AND I TRY ED ON A 9. IT FIT PERFECT BUT WHEN I TOOK OFF THE SHOE, IT STILL FELT LIKE I HAD THE SNEAKER ON. i WENT WITH THE 9.5 AND IT WAS SLIGHT ROOMY BUT COMFY. BASED ON READING PREVIOUS POST THESE JOINTS RUN SMALL LIKE FOAMPOSITE JUST CAUSE OF THAT INNER SOCK AND THAT STRAP.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I NEVER WORE 10'S, BUT THESE JOINTS FIT WEIRD. I WENT TO DEKALB AVE IN BROOKLYN AND I TRY ED ON A 9. IT FIT PERFECT BUT WHEN I TOOK OFF THE SHOE, IT STILL FELT LIKE I HAD THE SNEAKER ON. i WENT WITH THE 9.5 AND IT WAS SLIGHT ROOMY BUT COMFY. BASED ON READING PREVIOUS POST THESE JOINTS RUN SMALL LIKE FOAMPOSITE JUST CAUSE OF THAT INNER SOCK AND THAT STRAP.
roll.gif
roll.gif

these dont fit tight to me like everyone says and i consider my foot pretty wide

Back
Top Bottom