Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Just bit the bullet paid 220 shipped for size 11 after getting shafted by Finishline and pretty much every site on RD

Damn resellers

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Found this Jersey in my closet along with a Nike Flight 8403 BULLS Home 45 Jersey 2XL still in the bag cuz its too big.
I JUST ORDERED THAT SAME FLIGHT 8403 #45 JERSEY FROM NICEKICKS. I HAD TO... #CLASSIC
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by websternguyen

i cannot *** believe my package was stolen off of my porch.......

i don't need to really know you for this to anger me.

some people are really scum.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Just copped the Chi X's in a size 14 for $200 shipped off ebay, and got a pair with the missing "N" on the bottom of the shoe.  I kinda like it though, make my pair unique.
just like my size 14s and all the other 14s out there?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by Reckon28

have you filed a claim?

Does it work? I always get paranoid about ordering stuff online, since none of my family members are ever home. 
Do you live in a house or an apt?? i know where i live ups drops off at my rental office and one of the staff members comes in my apt and leaves them on my couch...dont know if this may help or just send all your packages to one of your family members jobs if you know they are going to be at work

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by Reckon28

have you filed a claim?

Does it work? I always get paranoid about ordering stuff online, since none of my family members are ever home. 
Do you live in a house or an apt?? i know where i live ups drops off at my rental office and one of the staff members comes in my apt and leaves them on my couch...dont know if this may help or just send all your packages to one of your family members jobs if you know they are going to be at work

thats why you pay the extra $2.50 & have sig confirmation

If anyone needs a Size 13, I believe Champs at Arden Fair still has a pair.

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Tumbled leather on my 9.5 doesn't really run through the toebox, anyone else notice this?

There's a small spot on the left toe of mine where the leather isn't as tumbled. Doesn't really bother me though.

Played in them today, really comfortable. Cut the tag and forgot it at the gym, hope no one post it ebay
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I honestly think this is my favorite Jordan. The design is so crisp and so clean, not flashy but just so classic. And they look great on feet.
Exactly.  Nice and simple, goes with pretty much anything.

I have a feeling that people are going to regret passing on these a few years down the line since they're not likely to retro anytime soon.  After years of waiting for them I'm glad I have my pair.

got my pair a couple days ago from eastbay, it came with the hangtag not that i really care

Originally Posted by Tang

Still waiting to break these out

Nice pic. Shoes just look dope.
pimp.gif
 I had passed and then got real lucky and copped on Eastbay restock. So glad I did. People will regret passing on these.

Back
Top Bottom