Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GOT MY FINISHLINE EMAIL (HOUSTON) :pimp:

ENTERED FOR THE HELL OF IT. DIDN'T PUT MUCH STOCK IN IT. MY BOY WON AS WELL.

WE BOTH SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AT FINISHLINE WITH OUR REWARDS CARDS....I CURRENTLY HAVE 5 OF THOSE REWARDS COUPONS SITTING ON MY DESK AT WORK :lol:. GOOD TO KNOW IT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING

Last edited:
i did the same thought it would be the least picked store but who knows haha.. what are your other plans?

lol got that better luck in my spam folder, its not even that crazy in pgh really so theres no need for the lotto, imma hit up villa or ss

Just got the sympathy email from fnl. Closest fnl to me that had the package was 2 hours + away, so it saves me on gas. Good luck and congrats to all the winners who get to pay retail.

u hitting up wood street? and u talking about social status? never been there

yup, aint been there since the lebron south beach dropped in june, but imma check tomorrow to make sure they getting them, and social status i got an idea how they doing it so ill know for sure how im gon handle this release

Last edited:
Nope 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Congrats to all the winners!

Struck out through the FNL online raffle. Glad I have a pack secured for $400 :smokin

Thinking about another for $440 but we shall see, I really don't feel like these are worth that much and they aren't as limited as people are making them seem.

A lot of stores are getting them for a "limited pack"

Btw, shout out to my man ColdCity for the help!

yup, aint been there since the lebron south beach dropped in june, but imma check tomorrow to make sure they getting them, and social status i got a little bit of an idea how they doing it so ill know for sure how im gon handle this release
oh ok wood st is for sure getting them i caled but they wouldnt tell me how many pairs.. how do they do it down there at wood st? i usually just go to century 3. Do they make a line or is it just craziness?

oh ok wood st is for sure getting them i caled but they wouldnt tell me how many pairs.. how do they do it down there at wood st? i usually just go to century 3. Do they make a line or is it just craziness?

normally when i go down there, they tell me how many pair they getting like for them 4s a few weeks ago, dude said they getting like 70 pair, so hopefully they'll let me know tomorrow. normally its civil but for them yellow foams it got lil hectic. where in century 3 getting them footaction???

Last edited:
GOT MY FINISHLINE EMAIL (HOUSTON)
pimp.gif

WE BOTH SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AT FINISHLINE WITH OUR REWARDS CARDS....I CURRENTLY HAVE 5 OF THOSE REWARDS COUPONS SITTING ON MY DESK AT WORK
laugh.gif
. GOOD TO KNOW IT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING
congrats memph, what fnl store in houston did you enter for if you dont mind, i entered for almeda but didnt win. i did get a call back from champs galleria though, got my sz 10.5 on lock.

Last edited:
RSVP'S are rigged! Struck out on all of them and FinishLine lotto! Was able to put in 24 raffle tickets tho. Just hope I win congrats to all winners!

normally when i go down there, they tell me how many pair they getting like for them 4s a few weeks ago, dude said they getting like 70 pair, so hopefully they'll let me know tomorrow. normally its civil but for them yellow foams it got lil hectic. where in century 3 getting them footaction???
 oh nice. do they make a line or is just a bum rush at 9am?

its a line normally, they normally open at 9 for these releases and do 3 at a time
 oh alright if u head down there what time u think ur going? haha sorry for all the questions just never been down there for a release

Hi JUAN,

Better Luck Next Time!

Sorry, you are not a winner for the in-line purchase of the Jordan ’Golden Moments’ Pack. Don’t worry, There is a silver lining! You can still head over to Finishline.com on Saturday, August 18th at 8:00 a.m. EDT for a chance to snag this limited pack online.

We’ll let you know the next time we are holding a shoe-line lottery so that you can take another crack at winning a spot in line.

Thanks for entering!

Yeah im salty....guess imma have to use my trick on NDC to score my pair just didnt wanna wake up that early.....smh

GOT MY FINISHLINE EMAIL (HOUSTON) :pimp:

WE BOTH SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AT FINISHLINE WITH OUR REWARDS CARDS....I CURRENTLY HAVE 5 OF THOSE REWARDS COUPONS SITTING ON MY DESK AT WORK :lol: . GOOD TO KNOW IT ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING
congrats memph, what fnl store in houston did you enter for if you dont mind, i entered for almeda but didnt win. i did get a call back from champs galleria though, got my sz 10.5 on lock.

ME AND MY BOY DID PEARLAND SINCE I KNOW WITH 100% CERTAINTY HOW MANY PAIRS THEY HAD AND I FIGURED MANY PEOPLE WOULDN'T CHOOSE THEM. GLAD YOU GRABBED A PAIR FROM THE CHAMPS AT THE GALLERIA. I DIDN'T EVEN WASTE MY TIME GOING THERE AS I KNEW MOST PEOPLE IN THE CITY WOULD GO THERE. YOU'RE REALLY LUCKY MAN.

Back
Top Bottom