Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Better luck next time! 
laugh.gif
 Did that shi* for fun anyways

Thanks fam! It's good to see people are happy for other dudes on here instead of being salty. I gotta drive an hour to get there since it is the closest one near me. I'm going to call the manager tomorrow to see what the whole process will be like. As of right now, I'm going to get there around 8 ( Mall opens at 10) and just wait outside the mall or store. I'm not taking any chances until the shoes are in my hand. If I gotta drive an hour to get em, I'm going to guarantee myself a pack. 
Naw I cant do that, if the neighborhood my mall in seen me walk out with a shoe thats only 20 in the entire mall..... lets just say its someone elses gold moment pack

I got the Tyson's Corner Center in VA Finishline. Never been there but it was the closest one. Hopefully the employees are cool

No go for me on finishline. "better luck next time". Well it was nice to have a little excitement heading into Saturday. Congrats to the winners!

Hi guys,

I'm new to NT but have heard heaps about it.

I am from Melbourne, Australia and with the 6/7 GMP drop we seem to have it easier than you guys up in the States and elsewhere.

The sneaker society here is growing in large numbers and camp outs are slowly forming with major releases.

With this specific 6/7 GMP it will be an easy cop, no campers as of yet and it is 11am Friday the 17th of August already.

Our camp outs are normally just an overnight gig. I have the luxury to be at work right now and then head there afterwards and still

be guaranteed my size for the pack.

We have 4 stores in Melbourne getting the packs with a full size run. One store with 130ish pairs, one with 40ish pairs, another with 20ish

and one more that has 30ish pairs that did pre-orders for the packs a week ago.

I just wanted to wish all you guys luck in copping this pack, those that really want it 'cause you guys do it hard up there.

Cheers,

eEdyaj
nthat.gif

Good look copping homie and welcome to NT.  Wish we had more new members like you.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

holy fck i can't believe this is really gonna happen. 
striked out with yeezy's after sending a tweet within 5 seconds. Nike crashed on me
Missed out on KD's, and fire red iv's

And now i got two strikes from FNL and RSVP. can't believe i'm depending on a raffle out of a box

no offense but, how the hell did you miss out on the fire iv's, coulda copped those 20x

laugh.gif
  Just got the better luck next time email from Finishline. Oh well, my only chance now is the HOH raffle and online. Good luck everyone!

No luck on FNL. Will try one more time online if no luck still, then on to the next one. Can't and don't want to camp out. Will have my son's first orientation for school Saturday. Can't miss that for the world. More important things in life than shoes. Congrats to those who got chosen and goodluck to us still on the hunt!

So I got thru on RSVP so that made my day! I replied within 4 seconds, the rsvp was only open 2 minutes smh. So now im about 4/5 I think on RSVP, can def say to anyone that trys to use mobile notifications as a helper, it doesnt! You have to keep refreshing online or mobile app! Havent got anything back from FL yet but still checking periodically. Went thru and hit all the malls doing raffles, so It would be great if I happen to win another pair! Good Luck to everyone out there trying to get them, may the sneakergods be with you! BE SAFE EVERYONE!

no offense but, how the hell did you miss out on the fire iv's, coulda copped those 20x
LOL NYC is not your friend when it comes to the number game. w/e im not mad about the iv's.really wanted the yeezy's. I never thought I'd work so hard just to secure a pair of shoes, which I didn't even get. Never gonna forget that day. lol

Back
Top Bottom