Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Struck out on FNL got 2 entries at local champs and FTL still. Call will come in at 7pm tomorrow

Im really confused with the finishline winners circle for the realease. i got the email when they gave info but i never got the email for the instructions smh

No go for me on finishline. "better luck next time". Well it was nice to have a little excitement heading into Saturday. Congrats to the winners!
This is the non saltiest person I met on NT, but thanks
lol thanks. too much salt is bad for your health. its just good to see that the FNL process appears to be much more fair than those silly RSVPs. Especially when it comes to NT.

I'll be making my last stand for the online spots. I feel pretty good about catching a pair so no need for salt.

What was crazy though was that I received the FNL Lottery Email and was NOT a member of the Winner's Circle. I didnt want to rock the boat too much so I stayed hush hush about it but I was definitely surprised. 

Im really confused with the finishline winners circle for the realease. i got the email when they gave info but i never got the email for the instructions smh
Exactly, last time I read, all winner circles were entered. I like was, WTF? How?

Did people have to sign up online or instore?

Last edited:
Got the finish line congratulations too, all of us winners still have to line up to beat everyone for your size. Based on FINL's verbiage it looks like they over-committed pairs and you only won the chance to stand in line. Is mall security getting a list of all lottery winners?

This ish is stupid, Nike/retailers are scared about the fall releases and are forcing people to jump through hoops.

ok seriously. i swear i've seen more winners with the FNL lottery for this ONE shoe in the past 2 pages than I've seen on almost all of the Nike Twitter RSVPs combined. Definitely makes me second guess the legitimacy of the RSVP process. put another point in the "Rigged" category for the Twitter RSVP lol.

i respect what finishline did, they didnt give out too many tickets, but all the pairs they got where actually put up for the raffle which shows u how many pairs stores actually get compared to how many they actually release, i dont believe that hoh 34th street or all other hoh get only 15 pairs of a limited release.

Last edited:
Still salty cause ****** doing this with their FNL tickets[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

lmao had that picture in my head before i even read your post 
laugh.gif

Got the finish line congratulations too, all of us winners still have to line up to beat everyone for your size. Based on FINL's verbiage it looks like they over-committed pairs and you only won the chance to stand in line. Is mall security getting a list of all lottery winners?
This ish is stupid, Nike/retailers are scared about the fall releases and are forcing people to jump through hoops.
Its not like that for every malls, the majority yes, but my mall said the winners have a secured pair for them

Last edited:

I CALLED THE MANAGER AT FINISHLINE EARLIER TODAY AT WORK AND HE STATED THAT YOU WOULD PRETTY MUCH BE GUARANTEED YOUR SIZE IF YOU GOT THE EMAIL. MAKES SENSE SINCE THE FINISHLINE EMAIL STATES YOU HAVE UNTIL NOON TO PICK UP YOUR RESERVATION ON SATURDAY. WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO STATE THAT YOU HAVE THAT LONG OF A WINDOW TO SHOW UP IF IT'S JUST GOING TO BE A CAMP SITUATION.

Back
Top Bottom