Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i did the same thought it would be the least picked store but who knows haha.. what are your other plans?

to you guys in Pittsburgh, I live about 2 hours from the city. I'd love to come down but I can't. If either of you can pick up a pack for me it'd be greatly appreciated, shipping would be really cheap haha:tongue:

I CALLED THE MANAGER AT FINISHLINE EARLIER TODAY AT WORK AND HE STATED THAT YOU WOULD PRETTY MUCH BE GUARANTEED YOUR SIZE IF YOU GOT THE EMAIL. MAKES SENSE SINCE THE FINISHLINE EMAIL STATES YOU HAVE UNTIL NOON TO PICK UP YOUR RESERVATION ON SATURDAY. WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO STATE THAT YOU HAVE THAT LONG OF A WINDOW TO SHOW UP IF IT'S JUST GOING TO BE A CAMP SITUATION.
Which FNL's here in Htown got them? 

I havent received any emails so far but hopefully by the time I wake up, I have something
frown.gif

I CALLED THE MANAGER AT FINISHLINE EARLIER TODAY AT WORK AND HE STATED THAT YOU WOULD PRETTY MUCH BE GUARANTEED YOUR SIZE IF YOU GOT THE EMAIL. MAKES SENSE SINCE THE FINISHLINE EMAIL STATES YOU HAVE UNTIL NOON TO PICK UP YOUR RESERVATION ON SATURDAY. WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO STATE THAT YOU HAVE THAT LONG OF A WINDOW TO SHOW UP IF IT'S JUST GOING TO BE A CAMP SITUATION.
Which FNL's here in Htown got them? 

I CAN'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHICH ONES BESIDES THE ONE I WON AT BUT I REMEMBER THERE BEING LIKE 4 OR 5 IN THE DROP DOWN MENU TO CHOOSE FROM

Yeah but I'm not saying i only told a few people i know personally how to do it. I dont even know why i said it cause now people gonna blow up my inbox.....im salty i guess

Ducktales. It's all psychology he's just messing with your head making you think their is a trick

I got 4 raffle tickets, brought my family member to the mall and got 2 at champs and 2 at FTL.

Yeah but I'm not saying i only told a few people i know personally how to do it. I dont even know why i said it cause now people gonna blow up my inbox.....im salty i guess

Haha NDC is mad easy if you are smart. I have never missed a pair besides yeezys and those came out at a random time.

so glad my HOH isn't doing a raffle... but gonna pick up a raffle ticket from Jimmy Jazz just as a back up.... everyone please BE SAFE out there! I camp alone cuz none of my friends are into sneakers and it can get a little weird but hey I DO IT! lmao good luck errrboddyyy i hope I get mines :tongue:

I went into the champs and footlocker today and not many people signed up.. idk why but I feel like this one wont be copped by a lot of fake heads out there because of the price tag. I think I have pretty good chances. Not to many sneaker heads up here willing to droop $350

I CAN'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHICH ONES BESIDES THE ONE I WON AT BUT I REMEMBER THERE BEING LIKE 4 OR 5 IN THE DROP DOWN MENU TO CHOOSE FROM
Oh okay. Thanks fam. I didn't get an email because i didn't check to get emails from them. SMH at myself. That's why i wanted to know if the one down in P-land was getting em. 
frown.gif

So is there gonna be another pack down the line? Because my homie seems to think there won't be another pack sol for a LONG time.

Back
Top Bottom