Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roosevelt field was a zoo. mall security is dumb. was curious to see how they were doing it... after i saw the chaos there today, i'm never going to consider that place as an option again.

100 at Roosevelt parking lot out in long island..I'm relieved though because I thought it was for the footlocker restock heh.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

got the better luck next time email from finishline. niceeeeeeee

waiting to hear back from footlocker on the lotto. my girl and i both got tickets. hopefully, one of us gets the call.

so if you won the FNL raffle and you got the golden ticket that still doesnt mean you are guaranteed your size or does it?

winning the lotto does pretty much guarantee, FNL said no guarantee simply because they are unable to guarantee that u can get a pair....at least on ur behalf, their behalf is covered but its no way for them to guarantee ur funds or ur availability. they can only give u the opportunity for u to guarantee urself a pair moreso

Peeped this online and thought it was :lol:
405278_521108541238496_1411729118_n.jpg

I went into the champs and footlocker today and not many people signed up.. idk why but I feel like this one wont be copped by a lot of fake heads out there because of the price tag. I think I have pretty good chances. Not to many sneaker heads up here willing to droop $350

^^ I hope that is the case...but I doubt it...
This was the result of the Fire Red Flop

I went into the champs and footlocker today and not many people signed up.. idk why but I feel like this one wont be copped by a lot of fake heads out there because of the price tag. I think I have pretty good chances. Not to many sneaker heads up here willing to droop $350

hard to believe the fire reds flopped considering its not a ton of them out there right now.

also, its not that people arent signing up because of the price. its because they didnt know there was a raffle. i barely knew and im sure most people think they can just line up come release date.

Everyone be safe tomorrow. Especially even if you won you're RSVP, be careful for the clowns who are just lurking in the shadows and following people leave the store. Don't go alone or if you do, have a security guard walk you to your car even if it is somewhat embarrasng. NO SHOE is worth getting hurt over, remember that

hard to believe the fire reds flopped considering its not a ton of them out there right now.

also, its not that people arent signing up because of the price. its because they didnt know there was a raffle. i barely knew and im sure most people think they can just line up come release date.

THIS.

A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL DON'T KNOW. I'M LOOKING AT PEOPLE POST IN FACEBOOK GROUPS THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO HEAD OUT AND CAMP AT FINISHLINE :lol:

no Finishline luck for me....got 3 tickets for FTL stores, lets see I get a call...never win any type of raffle so I doubt it

8am e-camp it is for me :lol:

wow cant believe people actually want these, rather spend my money on Nike BB but good luck to all that want to actually wear these.
just cant get into to JB anymore the last few years everything seems ugly and cheap looking.

still no email from any of my locals..... im gonna hope that they havent sent them out yet

Hopefully I get lucky at Columbia Mall's raffle (DMV). Only a page and a half of entries (40 at most), so I should have a pretty good chance. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom