Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To you dudes who really want to cop the pack just order it overseas and pay the $100 customs fee *shrug*

My mall is guaranteed I talk to manager in person but everwhere else is just a line up   ( bad managment actually help me out lol)

So does this mean all we got to do is show up at the designated time and we get our pair? Or does that mean we still have to get their at like 6 am

Last edited:
They should of had this crooked lottery system in place months before this release. You cant drop the R bomb on consumers and think everybody is going to fall in line. Hell no. I been waiting on this pack since January. I hope they received training for dealing with the most ignorant, aggressive, irate, brash customer ever because im raising high holy hell if I dont get my pack. Security can sit on it im still camping and im still bumrushing the front door with the strength of Hercules a ticket dont mean nothing to me. This system isnt fair to consumers that actually want to wear this shoe. The shoe game right now is no different from the politics of Nazi germany/Italy in the 1930s. These shoes have American flag designs bundled with them I be damned if some shoe nazi stop me on Saturday. Im sick of the facists having all the control of all the shoes. Resellers are nothing but tax dodging punks who dont know the first thing about back breaking labor to buy a pair of shoes. Saturday is the time to start running them off the block and reclaiming back whats ours.

Comparing Footlocker to a fascist regime that killed millions of people might be a stretch. Nobody is forcing you to buy this pack.

Thats just for my mall since its not to educated about "Finish Line rules" I was surprise that they had actually was doing the raffle

I didn't bother going. Did they give you a ticket or did they put your info down on a notepad?
Good luck x100000000 to you man!

Thanks man!!! They took my info from my licensee and then gave me a ticket!!

Fingers are crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
thanks, the before the raffle I asked the manager and she said theyll hold the pack for you, but Im pretty sure thats just for my FNL 

yeah congrats bro, but with the winners circle, do u have to pay to be a member? id like to knwo for future releases

Then again I lost my excitement once I realize that I won a lottery just to give up $380 of my own money, It just seem weird to me, but oohh well now I can sleep better now knowing I got a pack secured since big releases always get me depress

Last edited:
fnl lotto is my plan C, but it sure would make ish easy. My local spots is what im bankin on

Last edited:
Well for a limited pack there sure are alot of stores and ways to get them, I just want the 7's and imma closet the 6's if i get a them. I only did FNL, and FL up the block from me but i think i am gonna try online because it is hard to pass up having nikestore, fnl, fl, eastbay, ect opened up in 6 windows(6 chances at 1 sz) refreshing at the same time then standing at one store hoping.

Than again I lost my excitement once I realize that I won a lottery just to give up $380 of my own money, It just seem weird to me, but oohh well now I can sleep better now since big releases always get me depress

sound like you dont want em, gon head n pass on 'em lol

congrats to you both! @finishline twitter says no need to camp. I'm guessing you should call the store manager in the morning though. about time we see some success stories.
Thanks fam! It's good to see people are happy for other dudes on here instead of being salty. I gotta drive an hour to get there since it is the closest one near me. I'm going to call the manager tomorrow to see what the whole process will be like. As of right now, I'm going to get there around 8 ( Mall opens at 10) and just wait outside the mall or store. I'm not taking any chances until the shoes are in my hand. If I gotta drive an hour to get em, I'm going to guarantee myself a pack. 

They sent you "Good luck next time email" lol wow, my second WC account I put in didnt get anything back, I feeling lucky tonight, lets get two 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom