Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
wow got a magic package today, my 2 pairs finally from NDC showed up out of no where,
was able to match up a solid pair that i cant complain about. other pair going to CL to be sold

Last edited:
I just noticed how the tongue is so big. My tongue is all choked up on my pair. It did not seem that high on the last pair I had which was a half size bigger

For those that have worn or tried on their pair .....how do they feel size wise? Ttrue to size.......feel too big.....or to small?

Thanks in advance

For those that have worn or tried on their pair .....how do they feel size wise? Ttrue to size.......feel too big.....or to small?
Thanks in advance
it is weird. they fit more than a half size up less than a whole size up if you have narrow feet.
I got a whole size down and it is too tight but my half size down pair that I returned left my toes with so much room for activities.

These fit most like the WCs. I would go a half size down

Last edited:
Thanks in advance

tts for me. They fit just as well as my other IV's in size 11.5. I don't really get all the size switching I see on here. Couldn't imagine going a full size down. Half size either way is the most I could do.

imma break out my second pair. See how badly they crease

please post pics. not many people have posted actual wear pics.

i know i wore my mil ivs last weekend for the 1st time... right shoe creased up more than id imagine. looks like i have about 1/2 inch of no colored elephant print going across the toe box now :smh:

^unDSing my Militaries to get tatted up in a week from sunday. I knew that would be the case so I waited for a reason to unDS.

Do you get shoes that are snug/too tight or do you give your toes room to breathe?

I picked up a pair of these from a finishline restock. I got pair 1 of 2 in and omg... they do not look good at all. This is my 3rd pair my first 2 were fine this pair has creasing in the toe box and laced and just ugh... im thinking about returning them in store locally. 2nd pair (pair 4) should be here today.

^ the shoe is too long for my foot, but i feel my toes are being squished as they are fairly wide. I prefer more toebox room. Also, my left foot felt the tongue digging into my foot. It did go away when I put my foot all the way to the back of the shoe though as there is room for me to move it.

Last edited:
I've worn my WCs five times and they have yet to show one sign of wear, other than dust on the bottom of the outsole; same with my Cavs. I have yet to wear my Militaries, but my Varsity Reds look like they'd seen about 20 wears after the first 2 hours i wore them. I haven't put them on since. That 2 hours was basically to dinner with my wife, which was mostly driving. I'll commence to beating them tonight and this weekend... That's what they're for

^unDSing my Militaries to get tatted up in a week from sunday. I knew that would be the case so I waited for a reason to unDS.

Do you get shoes that are snug/too tight or do you give your toes room to breathe?

they fit perfect imo. i had the 04's in the mars and the mils and they didnt crease like that. especially after 1 wear. i wore my mars to work, desk job, and worked on my car a bit and didnt get the crease that i got in these new IVs.

Just got mine from the FNL restock. The left shoe is in good shape, but the right shoe has some wrinkles (not as bad as creases) on the toe box. I don't think these leather r as soft as the mil 4s tho, the mil 4s leather r pretty much wrinkles everywhere, but at the same time these ain't as stiff as the cement 4s. They r kind of in between. And they fit like the mil 4s, more snug than the cement 4s.

But somehow I do think these r probably returns from someone else,
1st - there r no paper inside the shoe trees
2nd - the jordan tag is tie up on the left shoe not on the right shoe
3rd - the lace r laced in the front holes instead of the middle holes on the top eyelid.

Did yours come like these, or same like the other 4s released this year?

^all 3 points of yours are false. My shoe is like that. no tissue paper, hangtag on left side, and lace on front holes

I've worn my WCs five times and they have yet to show one sign of wear, other than dust on the bottom of the outsole; same with my Cavs. I have yet to wear my Militaries, but my Varsity Reds look like they'd seen about 20 wears after the first 2 hours i wore them. I haven't put them on since. That 2 hours was basically to dinner with my wife, which was mostly driving. I'll commence to beating them tonight and this weekend... That's what they're for

Hawt Damn! :smh:

Just got mine from the FNL restock. The left shoe is in good shape, but the right shoe has some wrinkles (not as bad as creases) on the toe box. I don't think these leather r as soft as the mil 4s tho, the mil 4s leather r pretty much wrinkles everywhere, but at the same time these ain't as stiff as the cement 4s. They r kind of in between. And they fit like the mil 4s, more snug than the cement 4s.
But somehow I do think these r probably returns from someone else,
1st - there r no paper inside the shoe trees
2nd - the jordan tag is tie up on the left shoe not on the right shoe
3rd - the lace r laced in the front holes instead of the middle holes on the top eyelid.
Did yours come like these, or same like the other 4s released this year?

Just got 2 from FNL restock, 1 pair from a Ohio store were busted shoe tree missing/major toe box creasing/ dirty shoe string / tied up and re-laced with strings not going through the honey comb tip ... I just returned them locally for a cash refund. 2nd pair looked up to par with my other 4 pairs i picked up at FNL.

Not used. Just creased badly. Mismatched paint and obvious touch ups. Grade b at best. I sent all 4 of my pairs back to Eastbay Footaction and Nike.com, no way I'm trying to resell these and damage my reputation. Was hoping to keep a pair so I'll get the mars 4's and call it a day. Hope the bred 4's will be better. Glad I still have my cdp iv just in case.

Back
Top Bottom