Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Got my shipping confirmation from NDC a couple hours ago. I placed my order at 7:05am (CDT). It is coming on Friday via Ground. Hope this helps.

got my shipping confirmation from NDC :smokin

now i need to get some cash and splurge on some AJ 1's

My Nikestore order still says preparing to ship. Anytime Nike misses the Monday shipping date, I get my shoes the week after. Sucks living in the west coast from Nike's warehouse. It takes about five business days to receive the shoes. Hope my pair doesn't have the same flaws as the pair I bought in store at Finishline.

Bought the size 9 and they fit a bit better..the 8.5 is getting returned or sold for retail if they won't take it.

My Nikestore order still says preparing to ship. Anytime Nike misses the Monday shipping date, I get my shoes the week after. Sucks living in the west coast from Nike's warehouse. It takes about five business days to receive the shoes. Hope my pair doesn't have the same flaws as the pair I bought in store at Finishline.

you and me both, even though i got shipping confirmation it is still too late and i will have to wait till next week before i get the package.

:rofl:
The logic for the people defending this shoe "I wear my shoe i dont care if it creases, but I do care about the tiny Mars logo that cannot be seen if I am wearing them and that no one is paying attention to"
cuz that makes sense

I tightened the laces up on mine and they feel better, still wish I went a whole size down instead of a half size (though that would be too tight, better than too loose)

gonna get my kicks on Monday this is going to be a long wait. However i don't even wear my shoes right away.

My pair will be here on Friday from SH. And if you used the "vatrefund" code you will get them for $177 and some change shipped. Only drawback is you can only use your credit card.
I tried ordering from SH that night several times with no luck. I called my CC company twice to permit use, but nothing. I even emailed SH about it and no return. WTF? Anyone else go through this?
Yep.  Nothing worked....therefore I guess I won't be ordering from SH.

Paging EastBay Rep
Just got off the phone with customer service and they said my order was in Quality assurance. What does that mean? Also, my boy got an email saying his pair was on backorder? Any explanation or insight you can provide with when and if those order will even be fulfilled?

I ordered off eastbay bout noon sat, got my shipping info yesterday 8 am. 2 day shippin btw if that helps at all

Still no emails, no order or shipping confirmation.... But I checked my order status thru my account on NDC and see that they shipped out yesterday... Tracking number and all... They will be here tomorrow... NDC has been slipping lately.. Oh well...

I was excited about getting mine in tm (from SH) until I looked at the tracking and said "clearance delay" in NJ (I'm in NY). I called up FedEx and apparently customs must've thought it was something shady, so they needed certain information. After feeling completely sketched out I had to give my SSC over the phone to some random lady (after she reassured me 1000 times it's completely safe and happens all the time),and informing them what was in the box and for what gender (I don't know why they needed to know whether it was for mens or womens) she straightened things out. So a couple hours go by and I decide to track it again, and the box says "in transit" again, in PARIS FRANCE. WTF man! This would be my luck. Now I have NO idea what's going on with them. I just got off the phone with another rep and they couldn't explain what happened. Here's the kicker, I ordered TWO 10.5's for myself just in case one came with creasing, the other box should be here by tomorrow on time. Customs pulls boxes at random according to the rep. This whole thing is turning into a headache now, and for those who ordered from SH, TRACK YOUR PACKAGES.....OFTEN. I've ordered a few times from SH and never had a problem, but this has me weary of ordering overseas again to deal with this hassle.

Paging EastBay Rep
Just got off the phone with customer service and they said my order was in Quality assurance. What does that mean? Also, my boy got an email saying his pair was on backorder? Any explanation or insight you can provide with when and if those order will even be fulfilled?
Why didn't you ask the customer service rep what that meant 
mean.gif

I was excited about getting mine in tm (from SH) until I looked at the tracking and said "clearance delay" in NJ (I'm in NY). I called up FedEx and apparently customs must've thought it was something shady, so they needed certain information. After feeling completely sketched out I had to give my SSC over the phone to some random lady (after she reassured me 1000 times it's completely safe and happens all the time),and informing them what was in the box and for what gender (I don't know why they needed to know whether it was for mens or womens) she straightened things out. So a couple hours go by and I decide to track it again, and the box says "in transit" again, in PARIS FRANCE. WTF man! This would be my luck. Now I have NO idea what's going on with them. I just got off the phone with another rep and they couldn't explain what happened. Here's the kicker, I ordered TWO 10.5's for myself just in case one came with creasing, the other box should be here by tomorrow on time. Customs pulls boxes at random according to the rep. This whole thing is turning into a headache now, and for those who ordered from SH, TRACK YOUR PACKAGES.....OFTEN. I've ordered a few times from SH and never had a problem, but this has me weary of ordering overseas again to deal with this hassle.
Dang. I hope this doesn't happen to my order.

Back
Top Bottom