Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
you guys had me all worried for NOTHING... these look smooth to me
By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-07
dsc00323nz.jpg

dsc00324oc.jpg

dsc00325sv.jpg

like living close to eastbay for the next day shipping for FREE:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin
worried for nothing? the leather on some of those pics looks like it would crease by merely touching the shoe
badass pic of the heeltabs. I cant wait for the BReds and hope they drop another shoe in between now and then, even if it is QS

Last edited:
I thought soft leather was a good thing? Creases don't bother me unless they look like creases in cardboard and not creases in leather. Do you guys wear your shoes or just keep them in boxes and admire how uncreased they are?
It is.

Some dudes just like to complain, but it's cool. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Just to give a heads up, I ordered 2 pairs from NDC on RD. Two separate orders, both changed to shipped w/tracking number within the last 10 minutes and will arrive tomorrow as I am in the 1 day shipping zone of Nike (Memphis>New Orleans). I will let ya'll know about pre creasing when I get them, not that it bothers me. 

Just to give a heads up, I ordered 2 pairs from NDC on RD. Two separate orders, both changed to shipped w/tracking number within the last 10 minutes and will arrive tomorrow as I am in the 1 day shipping zone of Nike (Memphis>New Orleans). I will let ya'll know about pre creasing when I get them, not that it bothers me. 

i think the rest of us will get our shipping confirmation tomorrow.

What?? Anyone who thinks the 2006 mars release is better than the 2012 is smoking that ha*****a.

banana shape + cracked paint after 2 wears + mars ugly mug on the side VS. Nice soft leather that creases? seriously?

Lets face it the Mars logo cheapened the shoe...this is closer to what the actual shoe should look like naturally quality isn't there but that should be expected by now

yea i just got mine from wellgosh in London today. i ordered em at like 11 on friday so i wouldnt have to wake up early. Paid $185. They shipped em out yesterday and i got em this morning on long island. Couldnt believe it when they got here. The quality on is ehh, not as good as white cements and my right toe box is creased up. Seems like im not alone with that problem tho

Will trade ds fire red 4s...for cav 4s ds...these are flawless from jj...seems they aint have the pre creasing and stains..

Paging EastBay Rep

Just got off the phone with customer service and they said my order was in Quality assurance. What does that mean? Also, my boy got an email saying his pair was on backorder? Any explanation or insight you can provide with when and if those order will even be fulfilled?

Back
Top Bottom