Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
NDC Chat

Zachary

The order is going to ship out by tomorrow and you will receive it no later than the 17th. The reason it hasn't shipped yet is because we do not process orders on Saturdays and Sundays. 

SMMFH

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF If my order doesn't ship today im canceling my order.

NDC Chat

Zachary

The order is going to ship out by tomorrow and you will receive it no later than the 17th. The reason it hasn't shipped yet is because we do not process orders on Saturdays and Sundays. 

SMMFH

HELL NO that is a week in and a half, this is really disappointing

Soleheaven order gets here on Friday. It's good to have an online reliable source again :pimp:

It's funny, it's seems just like yesterday when the 2006's had loads of flaws, but in 2012, we forget.

2006 also came pre-creased, almost like bent at the toe box. Black midsole paint was sloppy in some, and the glue stains were crazy. Let's not forget how many people complained about the short tongue.

But we all forget right?

Last edited:
Man, I feel bad for you guys with those pairs.
:wow: :x :smh:
Well short story, I copped at FNL, had 56 pairs, got there at 5:30 this morning, and the rest is history.
My pair had slight creasing, but nothing to major though..
Well, here's my pictures. Enjoy!
24107bn.png

25exjs4.png

9sw8m0.png

On feet.
91f95u.png

The family. 4 out of 5.
34hxw76.png

:smokin :smokin :smokin
All in all, I'm happy with this release.
True general release.
Everyone should of got their pairs.
Skipping on the pack (|I) cause wifey tripping, so here's to the next release, the Charcoal 7s.
Great pics.

Haven't received my NDC confirmation yet which means I won't get my order until Monday at the earliest. Once again, orders from EUROPE, from another damn continent will be received before orders from NDC.
Same here, it is very disappointing
Same.

NDC can learn a thing or two from Amazon. Packages from Amazon show up on my doorstep 2 days after purchase even with 5-8 day super saver shipping. Although, I can return items to NDC no questions asked, no charge, and no time limit. 

I thought soft leather was a good thing? Creases don't bother me unless they look like creases in cardboard and not creases in leather. Do you guys wear your shoes or just keep them in boxes and admire how uncreased they are?
lol yeah. soft leather is a great thing. they just crease easier on shoes.. 

Does anyone have a promo code for free shipping from END. Thanks in advance. Also, do they refund VAT or do they even apply it?

Last edited:
My pair will be here on Friday from SH. And if you used the "vatrefund" code you will get them for $177 and some change shipped. Only drawback is you can only use your credit card.

how was the hype for these in everyone else's area? Walked into Footaction at 9am and nobody even showed up for these. Has the hype died down? I know the hype beasts are still out there, but has it finally calmed down?
still had to wait for a couple hours in line on friday night to get my ticket to come back in the morning.  From what ive been seeing is that the hype on the 4's were only for the cavs and the cements.   I think that a lot of hypebeast and resellers are staying away from jordans do to the fact that the Jordan brand will release so many pairs of them.    I actually like that the jordan brand is doing this.  I just wish the rest of the Nike sig shoes will be as easy to cop as the jordans have been.    I could careless if a shoe is limited or not if i like them ill cop if not ill pass.

still had to wait for a couple hours in line on friday night to get my ticket to come back in the morning.  From what ive been seeing is that the hype on the 4's were only for the cavs and the cements.   I think that a lot of hypebeast and resellers are staying away from jordans do to the fact that the Jordan brand will release so many pairs of them.    I actually like that the jordan brand is doing this.  I just wish the rest of the Nike sig shoes will be as easy to cop as the jordans have been.    I could careless if a shoe is limited or not if i like them ill cop if not ill pass.

or maybe the resellers are having a hard time selling pairs from past releases LOL

Soleheaven order gets here on Friday. It's good to have an online reliable source again
pimp.gif

It's funny, it's seems just like yesterday when the 2006's had loads of flaws, but in 2012, we forget.
2006 also came pre-creased, almost like bent at the toe box. Black midsole paint was sloppy in some, and the glue stains were crazy. Let's not forget how many people complained about the short tongue.
But we all forget right?
Yeah it's comedy.  It's almost like it's the in thing to say that a previous retro is better.  How soon we forget the many flaws on the previous run of IVs. I'm critical of JB when it's warranted, but if any of this year's IVs looked/felt like these and the Military IVs from 06 I would've passed on each and every one.

My pair will be here on Friday from SH. And if you used the "vatrefund" code you will get them for $177 and some change shipped. Only drawback is you can only use your credit card.
I tried ordering from SH that night several times with no luck. I called my CC company twice to permit use, but nothing. I even emailed SH about it and no return. WTF? Anyone else go through this?

or maybe the resellers are having a hard time selling pairs from past releases LOL
hahah i hope thats true!   Once the resellers get out of the game the demand will go down and it will go back to the good old days when you could just show up the day of the release to get your pair.  Or if you miss a release you wont have to pay crazy prices for the pair you missed.  Only like a extra 25 to 50 bucks.

Last edited:
If the black/red IVs are avaliable like this release, I will be happy :smokin

How did u get free shipping? The code I tried didn't work.. I used to love the no tax and free shipping jordan purchases from eastbay.

It's called platinum club membership
And I live 5 hours from eastbay headquarters
So order by 4pm hv them by 10am next day ups

Thanks for all the thumbs up

And the shoes look gr8, don't get the quoted pic of the toe box???

hahah i hope thats true!   Once the resellers get out of the game the demand will go down and it will go back to the good old days when you could just show up the day of the release to get your pair.  Or if you miss a release you wont have to pay crazy prices for the pair you missed.  Only like a extra 25 to 50 bucks.

One can only hope.:D

It's called platinum club membership
And I live 5 hours from eastbay headquarters
So order by 4pm hv them by 10am next day ups
Thanks for all the thumbs up
And the shoes look gr8, don't get the quoted pic of the toe box???
Thanks.  That's kinda what I thought, but I wasn't sure if you had some other code that actually worked, b/c I saw another guy in this thread post an Eastbay free shipping code.

Mine should be here by Thursday.  It's funny how Eastbay just leaves them at the doorstep, but other shoe sites require a signature.

Yeah it's comedy.  It's almost like it's the in thing to say that a previous retro is better.  How soon we forget the many flaws on the previous run of IVs. I'm critical of JB when it's warranted, but if any of this year's IVs looked/felt like these and the Military IVs from 06 I would've passed on each and every one.

Yeah, the mentality nowadays is "the older retro was better". It's like clockwork now.

I can see where they are coming from, but not all of them are superior to the newer retros.

Yeah, the mentality nowadays is "the older retro was better". It's like clockwork now.

I can see where they are coming from, but not all of them are superior to the newer retros.
2012 >>>>> 2006
The 2006 IV was an abomination and by far the worst Jordan product in terms of quality that I've owned.

Back
Top Bottom