Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Still waiting for mine to ship as well.. thinking about running up to the mall and see if they have any left in my sz. and check out the quality to make sure there isnt any creasing or anything. then if so, just cancel my Nike order.

My 2nd pair (the pair from Eastbay) will be here in a couple hours. The pair i picked up on RD in person rate bout 7 out of 10; Let's hope this pair comes wrinkle/stain free... I won't trip regardless.

Still waiting for mine to ship as well.. thinking about running up to the mall and see if they have any left in my sz. and check out the quality to make sure there isnt any creasing or anything. then if so, just cancel my Nike order.

I am very sure the mall still has pairs up for sale you might as well go and check if you have time, instead of waiting for them to ship out your shoes.

I chose two day shipping so I think that's a factor.

I don't think so i placed an order for the USA KD 4 on 7/28 (Saturday) and accidentally had selected 2 day shipping and they didn't ship that out until Tuesday afternoon

2 day shipping definitely matters. nike prioritizes shipping method with how they complete orders.

1. overnight
2. 2 day
3. ground

other compaines do it differently.

2 day shipping definitely matters. nike prioritizes shipping method with how they complete orders.
1. overnight
2. 2 day
3. ground
other compaines do it differently.

It is strange because others who ordered on the same day got their UPS ground order shipping confirmation on Monday, and i got my Shipping confirmation the next day.

Yup, just called finish line, about to head there now.

LOL, these shoes are stocked

Last edited:
^^^ they could have changed it up for this release but historically, nike has done what i posted.

i have had countless calls complaining how my order was canceled when i ordered way before some people and they all tell me the same... they ship out overnight... then get the 2nd day orders... then the ground.

As of now they have a couple of sz in footaction at southwest center mall in dallas for anyone still looking

Haven't received my NDC confirmation yet which means I won't get my order until Monday at the earliest. Once again, orders from EUROPE, from another damn continent will be received before orders from NDC.

My 2nd pair (the pair from Eastbay) just showed up. Like i said before, my first pair, bought in-store on RD, was pretty suspect. This pair, however, is in perfect condition... Hope everyone else is happy with their product when they get them in hand.

Haven't received my NDC confirmation yet which means I won't get my order until Monday at the earliest. Once again, orders from EUROPE, from another damn continent will be received before orders from NDC.

Same here, it is very disappointing

you guys had me all worried for NOTHING... these look smooth to me

dsc00322lo.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-07

dsc00323nz.jpg

dsc00324oc.jpg

dsc00325sv.jpg

dsc00326s.jpg

dsc00327di.jpg

dsc00328w.jpg

like living close to eastbay for the next day shipping for FREE:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
How did u get free shipping? The code I tried didn't work.. I used to love the no tax and free shipping jordan purchases from eastbay.

Last edited:
Im tight.....how people already getting their orders and i still haven't even gotten my damn tracking from NDC and i picked 2 day shipping.

Chat Rep said my order should be going out today though....

Last edited:
NDC confirmation or shipping information?

I thought NDC doesn't accept oversea orders? Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
What are the qualities on the 4s? Wanna cop some type of red and white coloeway

I'd say the quality is hit or miss.

My pair was good, but some other pairs were bad, or at least not great.

It was some creasing on the toe-box and around the ankle collar.

Kinda like someone already tried them on.

:smh:

But awsome's pics are :smokin :smokin

fvkck3.png

Last edited:
NDC Chat

Zachary: The order is going to ship out by tomorrow and you will receive it no later than the 17th. The reason it hasn't shipped yet is because we do not process orders on Saturdays and Sundays. 

SMMFH

Back
Top Bottom