Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
mine did not some with any creases on the toe box . there was some on the sides but i dont mind it. Really, the only things making it not perfect are the excess glue in the eyelets that make the laces sticky and that the tongue is out to the side. Other than that, I am glad I copped

This release is only a flop IF you planned on reselling at a crazy price. As far as quality issues, I gotta see if mine ship and work from there. The more JB sells they better they feel. You know JB still profits if these hit sales racks right?
Yep. Retailers buy the shoes from Nike/JB, so once they hit the stores, Nike has already gotten their money.

not a sneakerhead by any means (since i haven't bought a pair of jordans in over 6-7 years), but i ordered 2 pairs 'cause i really liked these.

if they come pre-creased, i won't be mad since i was gonna go jerry seinfeld on these and just treat them like regular sneakers.

Why are these so tight?!?!?!?! I bought another pair today in my true size since usual half down was snug and they still feel a bit tight..how were these made that they differ in fit so greatly? Btw, creases and all I love these..no laces and not a damn given

So then if you're complaining, WHY DID YOU STILL BUY THE SNEAKERS?

Just because we complain doesnt mean we dont like the actual sneaker. I love the 4s but having my pair come pre creased will keep me from buying any jordan i dont totally need. Also, what kind of forum would this be if we couldn't fully discuss the shoes pros and cons?

Last edited:
Somebody I know who is a reseller told me all the pairs besides 3 of them all had pre creases :smh: :x I'm scared to see how my pairs comes from Europe

My question is how'd all of these F-ed up pairs leave the factory past quality control?? Oh wait, I know why - NO QUALITY CONTROL

Just cancelled my order from fnl today. So if anyone needs a size 11.5 be on the lookout in the next couple of days. With all these defective, blemished pairs, don't be surprised these end up in the outlets as b-grades. And if anyone remembers when the white cement iv's hit the outlets they flew off the shelves for $140. Don't think the same will happend for these. And for the guy who passed these for the white fire red v's next year- you will be disappointed with the v's. you know it will have varsity red, no fire red, crappy '23' on the side, minimal 3m on the tongue, and crappy pleather. You might as well start looking for some cdp v's if you still want fire red to them.

went to the mall today and every where i turned i saw these things just laying around. i guess no one really wanted em. w/e hope they go on sale for $120

NDC be lagging, talked to a REP who said they were still updating info, and more than likely my order would ship on wednesday.

To me it's well worth the wait; for one, I don't want 2 pairs of sneakers with the same color scheme & two I like the FR V's better than the FR IV's.
Technically there is very little fire red on the black sole Vs. Just saying. And yes, nike recently confirmed it to be the 3M tongue black solem not the red soles with the black tongues (which is the one I want)

Back
Top Bottom