Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I know that, mine will be here tomorrow.  Buddie up there said his wont arrive until next week tuesday..  Thats what i was wondering

Well that member lives in California; i can't even imagine how long it would take to ship to Hawaii or Alaska.

Last edited:
I was excited about getting mine in tm (from SH) until I looked at the tracking and said "clearance delay" in NJ (I'm in NY). I called up FedEx and apparently customs must've thought it was something shady, so they needed certain information. After feeling completely sketched out I had to give my SSC over the phone to some random lady (after she reassured me 1000 times it's completely safe and happens all the time),and informing them what was in the box and for what gender (I don't know why they needed to know whether it was for mens or womens) she straightened things out. So a couple hours go by and I decide to track it again, and the box says "in transit" again, in PARIS FRANCE. WTF man! This would be my luck. Now I have NO idea what's going on with them. I just got off the phone with another rep and they couldn't explain what happened. Here's the kicker, I ordered TWO 10.5's for myself just in case one came with creasing, the other box should be here by tomorrow on time. Customs pulls boxes at random according to the rep. This whole thing is turning into a headache now, and for those who ordered from SH, TRACK YOUR PACKAGES.....OFTEN. I've ordered a few times from SH and never had a problem, but this has me weary of ordering overseas again to deal with this hassle.

YEA WT F?!

Heres mine:

8/08/12 5:33 AM NEWARK, NJ 07114, US Departed FedEx location
8/08/12 5:30 AM PARIS 95705, FR Arrived at FedEx location
8/07/12 10:21 PM NEWARK, NJ 07114, US International shipment release - Import
8/07/12 9:19 PM NEWARK, NJ 07114, US Arrived at FedEx location
8/07/12 2:12 PM STANSTED, ES CM24, GB In transit
8/07/12 1:54 PM STANSTED, ES CM24, GB In transit
8/07/12 11:00 AM STANSTED, ES CM24, GB In transit
8/06/12 6:15 AM JARROW, TW NE32, GB Left FedEx origin facility
8/06/12 4:40 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx
8/06/12 4:26 AM JARROW, TW NE32, GB Picked up

^^^^Mine says the same, New Jersey to Paris FR.One thing i noticed is the weight has change from 2.9lb to 3.9lb. And that was for one pair.:smh:

Last edited:
YEA WT F?!
Heres mine:
8/08/12 5:33 AM NEWARK, NJ 07114, US Departed FedEx location
8/08/12 5:30 AM PARIS 95705, FR Arrived at FedEx location
8/07/12 10:21 PM NEWARK, NJ 07114, US International shipment release - Import
8/07/12 9:19 PM NEWARK, NJ 07114, US Arrived at FedEx location
8/07/12 2:12 PM STANSTED, ES CM24, GB In transit
8/07/12 1:54 PM STANSTED, ES CM24, GB In transit
8/07/12 11:00 AM STANSTED, ES CM24, GB In transit
8/06/12 6:15 AM JARROW, TW NE32, GB Left FedEx origin facility
8/06/12 4:40 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx
8/06/12 4:26 AM JARROW, TW NE32, GB Picked up
smh, never ordering over seas
mean.gif

Was able to pick a pair up in Durham walk in and walk out. Pretty easy..wish every release was easy like that.

I believe it's because you ordered 2 pairs, do you usually order 1?

Nope I usually always order 2 pairs of every shoe I get. I keep the one that looks better get rid of the other one in some cases, one to rock one to stock in other cases. It's got to be at least my 6th time ordering from them.

Thanks.  That's kinda what I thought, but I wasn't sure if you had some other code that actually worked, b/c I saw another guy in this thread post an Eastbay free shipping code.

Mine should be here by Thursday.  It's funny how Eastbay just leaves them at the doorstep, but other shoe sites require a signature.
If you would like a signature required on your package on an order placed online, just call our toll-free customer service line at 1.800.628.6301 and request it to be added to your order. Please note, we can only add it to orders that have not started processing yet. Otherwise, you can request it while placing an order over the phone.

Paging EastBay Rep
Just got off the phone with customer service and they said my order was in Quality assurance. What does that mean? Also, my boy got an email saying his pair was on backorder? Any explanation or insight you can provide with when and if those order will even be fulfilled?
To better assist you, I would need to look over your order. Just send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can pull up your order.

As for the back-order e-mail, we are expecting a second shipment to come in. It appears the truck just arrived today, but we have to box the shoes and add them to our inventory before we can start shipping orders. Orders that were back-ordered should hopefully start shipping out with in the next 1-2 days.

EastbayRep - Ray

after all this bs customs talk i decided to check my tracking even tho i knew my iv's werent set to be delivered until friday &

On the truck for delivery :pimp:

END strikes again :pimp:

Last edited:
cheap leather on these 4's

i had them on for the first time today and both the left and right shoe are totally creased in the top box

i dont remember the white/cement 4's creasing like this

cheap leather on these 4's

i had them on for the first time today and both the left and right shoe are totally creased in the top box

i dont remember the white/cement 4's creasing like this

because of this, im glad i ordered a pair from nike.com

ill be sure to wear my pair within 30 days of the order so i can return them worn if i dont like them.

love their return policy.

i've been buying shoes, car stuff, wheels, clothing from overseas for about 10 years and every now and then i have to smh...was speaking with another member and i think he jinxed me this time....the shoes this time would be going to my place in toronto, ontario, canada from overseas...so far according to fedex they are now in TN, USA...wtf???

starting point:

-jarrow, GB
--mississauga, ON, canada (literally 40 mins from my place)
---newark, NJ
----memphis TN

now back in transit to destination

Last edited:
End just emailed me that they have

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
On All orders over £30
until 8-13-2012

£108.33 total including the free shipping

108.33 British pounds sterling = 169.6123 US dollars

Last edited:
Back